Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 647 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 9693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a chance to check this one out yet. Looks pretty good. You can DM me if you like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/289118367674
    Don't waste your time. These pics are old. She use to be my favorite awhile back. The streets got ahold of her, Drugs and she's over priced. She looks nothing like them pics now.

  2. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    You didn't miss much. I saw her for a value priced flute session when she first got here. One of the best I've ever had. And like always some mongers started paying her top dollar for the same service and then her head got blown up that she was worth that. Then arrested and now traveling with a reported thief / robber on here. She is posted in florence now but no face pic. Just an ass pic and the legs of the other girl. They bounce around in Georgetown if you want to take the risk.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/georgetown-surrounding-area-sa/349285663412
    About to just go celibate cold turkey and hopefully find a decent woman for myself. The game is getting out of control. Way too much risk and I hate seeing the pimp or bf watching as I pull up, you just never know with these new ads.

  3. #7156

    250 hh 400 hour

    For a FAT chick? To each their own but HELL NO! These prices are ridiculous, don't Pay these inflated prices. I was getting Hailey Bennett for 180 and saw Rylie K North for 180 now she wants 800 not even worth 250 imo.

  4. #7155

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkyDinky  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Natasha the good girl gone bad. She kind of disappeared after her arrest. Wish I could've experienced her before she vanished. Idk or does anybody know how to contact her?
    You didn't miss much. I saw her for a value priced flute session when she first got here. One of the best I've ever had. And like always some mongers started paying her top dollar for the same service and then her head got blown up that she was worth that. Then arrested and now traveling with a reported thief / robber on here. She is posted in florence now but no face pic. Just an ass pic and the legs of the other girl. They bounce around in Georgetown if you want to take the risk.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/georgetown-surrounding-area-sa/349285663412
    Last edited by PeakyBlinder; 09-12-23 at 18:22. Reason: Adding link

  5. #7154

  6. #7153

    Good girl gone bad (Natasha)

    What ever happened to Natasha the good girl gone bad. She kind of disappeared after her arrest. Wish I could've experienced her before she vanished. Idk or does anybody know how to contact her?

  7. #7152

    🔥128293;CUM have some early morning fun!

    Anyone get a chance to check this one out yet. Looks pretty good. You can DM me if you like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/289118367674

  8. #7151

    Coming down for the week

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm coming down for the week tomorrow from Charlotte and am looking for a reliable GFE who allows DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and multiple pops, preferably spinner but I'm willing to go a little thicker. I know that's asking for a bunch but hey, if there is someone that checks all these, let me know. I did a bit of reading here and read a bit about Valerie and Misty, but someone said not to do Valerie, others have said she's the best, idk what's real. Any help?
    2 suggestions - 1. Bring a reliable girl with you. 2. stay in charlotte.

  9. #7150

    Coming down for the week

    Hey guys, I'm coming down for the week tomorrow from Charlotte and am looking for a reliable GFE who allows DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and multiple pops, preferably spinner but I'm willing to go a little thicker. I know that's asking for a bunch but hey, if there is someone that checks all these, let me know. I did a bit of reading here and read a bit about Valerie and Misty, but someone said not to do Valerie, others have said she's the best, idk what's real. Any help?

  10. #7149

    Scammer and a waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I'm supposed to see her this weekend Ill report back.
    Wanted a verification pic from me I sent one, and set up the outcall, and from there nothing games and excuses, said she had to take "backroads " because her plate was expired, then she got pulled over blah blah blah, , she never showed up or texted back, total waste of time. Headline of the ad was ' LETS HAVE SOME FUN" 40 years old

  11. #7148
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Just moved into the area from Charlotte. Dayum, I thought Charlotte was dry but this area is desert dry. Anyways, gave this gal a shot based on a recent mention as being legitimate. Sweet enough girl but head game is subpar, at best. On that note, any recommendations for above grade flute skills would be certainly appreciated. I'd be glad to return the favor if your headed to Charlotte.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/377227931663
    Misty is willing but your right, head is subpar at best. But she is still IMO the best lay in Myrtle. But that isn't what you are asking about. For the best head in the area call Valerie. She used to be a good bang as well but times have changed. If I am looking for a really satisfying head session, there is only one option.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/535013374640

  12. #7147

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Just moved into the area from Charlotte. Dayum, I thought Charlotte was dry but this area is desert dry. Anyways, gave this gal a shot based on a recent mention as being legitimate. Sweet enough girl but head game is subpar, at best. On that note, any recommendations for above grade flute skills would be certainly appreciated. I'd be glad to return the favor if your headed to Charlotte.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/377227931663
    You moved to the wrong area. I'll send a pm.

  13. #7146

    I agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says Atlanta Ga Sep 4-7.
    But earlier today is showed her in MB. She said she had some things cancel so now it shows she's here. But she won't verify herself like I have had porn stars in the past do. Told her if she's the real Quinn I will gladly pay her double her asking hour rate of $3 but she or whoever it is trying to get me to Instagram video chat. Those are now know IA bots that look like the person but it's not really them. My bet it's still a scam.

  14. #7145

    I'd say SCAM

    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13

    If anyone can confirm this one please let us know. I text her and she said $3 deposit. I'm still waiting for a specific selfie to confirm it's really her or someone trying to scam. I'm betting it's a scam. Either way I'm not sending a deposit just off pics that can be found online.
    Her ad says Atlanta Ga Sep 4-7.

  15. #7144

    Quinn? No way! Really?

    https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13

    If anyone can confirm this one please let us know. I text her and she said $3 deposit. I'm still waiting for a specific selfie to confirm it's really her or someone trying to scam. I'm betting it's a scam. Either way I'm not sending a deposit just off pics that can be found online.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape