Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 9693
-
09-13-23 22:42 #7158Regular Member

Posts: 31Don't waste your time. These pics are old. She use to be my favorite awhile back. The streets got ahold of her, Drugs and she's over priced. She looks nothing like them pics now.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 21:04 #7157Regular Member

Posts: 15About to just go celibate cold turkey and hopefully find a decent woman for myself. The game is getting out of control. Way too much risk and I hate seeing the pimp or bf watching as I pull up, you just never know with these new ads.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 18:56 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 815250 hh 400 hour
For a FAT chick? To each their own but HELL NO! These prices are ridiculous, don't Pay these inflated prices. I was getting Hailey Bennett for 180 and saw Rylie K North for 180 now she wants 800 not even worth 250 imo.
Originally Posted by Jc9599
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-23 18:19 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 417My opinion
You didn't miss much. I saw her for a value priced flute session when she first got here. One of the best I've ever had. And like always some mongers started paying her top dollar for the same service and then her head got blown up that she was worth that. Then arrested and now traveling with a reported thief / robber on here. She is posted in florence now but no face pic. Just an ass pic and the legs of the other girl. They bounce around in Georgetown if you want to take the risk.
Originally Posted by LinkyDinky
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/georgetown-surrounding-area-sa/349285663412Last edited by PeakyBlinder; 09-12-23 at 18:22. Reason: Adding link
-
09-12-23 16:17 #7154Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen this one?
-
09-12-23 14:19 #7153Regular Member

Posts: 15Good girl gone bad (Natasha)
What ever happened to Natasha the good girl gone bad. She kind of disappeared after her arrest. Wish I could've experienced her before she vanished. Idk or does anybody know how to contact her?
-
09-11-23 21:19 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 128🔥128293;CUM have some early morning fun!
Anyone get a chance to check this one out yet. Looks pretty good. You can DM me if you like.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/289118367674
-
09-11-23 10:00 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 149Coming down for the week
2 suggestions - 1. Bring a reliable girl with you. 2. stay in charlotte.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 19:16 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 187Coming down for the week
Hey guys, I'm coming down for the week tomorrow from Charlotte and am looking for a reliable GFE who allows DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and multiple pops, preferably spinner but I'm willing to go a little thicker. I know that's asking for a bunch but hey, if there is someone that checks all these, let me know. I did a bit of reading here and read a bit about Valerie and Misty, but someone said not to do Valerie, others have said she's the best, idk what's real. Any help?
-
09-10-23 11:38 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 815Scammer and a waste of time
Wanted a verification pic from me I sent one, and set up the outcall, and from there nothing games and excuses, said she had to take "backroads " because her plate was expired, then she got pulled over blah blah blah, , she never showed up or texted back, total waste of time. Headline of the ad was ' LETS HAVE SOME FUN" 40 years old
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 19:55 #7148Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Head
Misty is willing but your right, head is subpar at best. But she is still IMO the best lay in Myrtle. But that isn't what you are asking about. For the best head in the area call Valerie. She used to be a good bang as well but times have changed. If I am looking for a really satisfying head session, there is only one option.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...g/535013374640
-
09-05-23 19:24 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 930Unfortunately
You moved to the wrong area. I'll send a pm.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 18:40 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 267I agree!
But earlier today is showed her in MB. She said she had some things cancel so now it shows she's here. But she won't verify herself like I have had porn stars in the past do. Told her if she's the real Quinn I will gladly pay her double her asking hour rate of $3 but she or whoever it is trying to get me to Instagram video chat. Those are now know IA bots that look like the person but it's not really them. My bet it's still a scam.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 18:29 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 815I'd say SCAM
Her ad says Atlanta Ga Sep 4-7.
Originally Posted by RhayDen087
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-23 17:03 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 267Quinn? No way! Really?
https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13
If anyone can confirm this one please let us know. I text her and she said $3 deposit. I'm still waiting for a specific selfie to confirm it's really her or someone trying to scam. I'm betting it's a scam. Either way I'm not sending a deposit just off pics that can be found online.









Reply With Quote






