Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 658 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9101
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Same ole Andir Bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Oh hi dumb fuck! It's been awhile. I already told you and everyone else interested in knowing it:

    I am not GaryG and I have never posted from the GaryG account. Now, post an identical statement in connection to yourself. I personally think that GaryG is your troll account. Please, prove me wrong.
    As you've already proven in the Past, Disclaimers mean Nothing. If they actually did, you would have been banned awhile ago.

    "I am not GaryG and I have never posted from the GaryG account!

    There, at least I know mine isn't Bullshit or a lie, but we both know yours is just a blatant lie. I already told you, You can post Bullshit, Lies, and have Multiple Accounts, and nothing will happen to you, unless you go rogue, as you did with DumDum and Jag, and piss off A2, where he has no choice but to ban you. You lost your DumDum and all your Jag Accounts this way. Besides yourself, this was confirmed by Mattis. He could have another Account "Activeman" got caught, yet he's still posting Bullshit and Lies on this Board. For example, he's still posts that he visits QQ Spa in Worcester, even though he was called out on his 1st Post there by several Members. I told you Guys, the KGB would call you "Useful Idiots". You Guys provide a benefit to this Website. Your Prolefic Posting generates Advertiser Income!

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    I'm not Andir. "back himself up"? I didn't back up his post if anything I one upped it. You are a dipshit.

    As for my other statements as the nature boy says it ain't bragging if I talk the talk and walk the walk because I'm stylin' and profilin' woooooooooo!
    Of course your not, LMAO! You seem to forget your Past Posts. Only one Guy would post this High Praise of Andir:

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    You should, talk to Andir. He's probably, one the best contributors this board has seen. When he has time he offers to answer any questions on the Boston area and he even helps out newbies like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    It us not a rumor! He is, maybe, the greatest contributor on this board and even offers to help noobs like you, ask your list and you will be bigly pleased!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    You should, probably, ask Andir. He is, probably, the greatest contributor on this board. If anyone will know it will be him.
    And that is Andir Himself!:

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Andir the man, the myth, the legend. Bow to this heroic board contributor, you worthless demented motherfuckers!.
    And then of course Bullshit Info:

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    My intel is indicate that both of the famous H20 spas will reopen soon as business as usual. In the meantime, I have, a few all star providers at other locations that provide the same service. PM me for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    Of course it is bragging, how could I not brag? You imply I can not afford services? While others on here quibble over the mere scraps of $20 I do not pay any house fee at two different establishments. I travel in worlds you can't even imagine. You can't conceive of what I'm capable of. I'm so far beyond you. I get top tier service from well known providers.
    Previous Post has the air of Jag, but can it Top this Whopper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ................. 360 is not an exaggeration, it's a pocket money. Not my fault that you are an old imbecile without any education, living on a social security check. Hey old degenerate, what was your highest single donation to a woman? Mine was 10 K. Not proud of it, just really wanted her.
    I'm sure you counted out Twenty $500 Bills to pay her and threw her an extra Bill as a Tip! (See Pic) LMAO! If you really paid a woman $10 K for something Sexual, it was most likely to settle a Sexual Assualt Suit! Go back to Florida where you came from, if the Statute of Limitations is expired, or go Home to Brooklyn NY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Money.jpg‎  

  2. #9100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I had the same thought. I've been busy and not really wanting to spend the time to give him any attention. He trotted out GaryG to back himself up on his Lulu Post, then went Jag with GaryG for more attention.
    I'm not Andir. "back himself up"? I didn't back up his post if anything I one upped it. You are a dipshit.

    As for my other statements as the nature boy says it ain't bragging if I talk the talk and walk the walk because I'm stylin' and profilin' woooooooooo!

  3. #9099
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Since you and Billy have not been giving him attention I too thought he broke out his other Cheeze I'd's to fight with himself.
    I had the same thought. I've been busy and not really wanting to spend the time to give him any attention. He trotted out GaryG to back himself up on his Lulu Post, then went Jag with GaryG for more attention.

    Dannymn could just be another of Andir's Accounts to generate an excuse to fight with himself. I reported Andir's recent Massage Parlor Thread Post, yet doubtful it will be Blue Inked. Not against the rules to fight with yourself.

    Still waiting to see if that Account I suspect to be a new Jag Account starts going Jag-egomaniac! God, this Guy has got Sybil beat by a mile. How many Personalities?

  4. #9098
    Since you and Billy have not been giving him attention I too thought he broke out his other Cheeze I'd's to fight with himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Andir may know the definition of Sarcasm, yet the concept of it, he is not able to grasp.

    GaryG aka Andir aka Cheezefist aka Many Others!

    P.S. Nice that he brought out Bunnymeat for a Post. Looks like he brought the Jag back, subtle, like a Sleeper Cell. Presentlly he is ripping apart Dannymn ala DumDum MO.

  5. #9097
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Andir may know the definition of Sarcasm, yet the concept of it, he is not able to grasp.

    GaryG aka Andir aka Cheezefist aka Many Others!

    P.S. Nice that he brought out Bunnymeat for a Post. Looks like he brought the Jag back, subtle, like a Sleeper Cell. Presentlly he is ripping apart Dannymn ala DumDum MO.
    LOL, Dannymn deserves it, if he can't figure some of this shit out for himself then he does need to get ripped a bit.

  6. #9096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Andir may know the definition of Sarcasm, yet the concept of it, he is not able to grasp.

    GaryG aka Andir aka Cheezefist aka Many Others!

    P.S. Nice that he brought out Bunnymeat for a Post. Looks like he brought the Jag back, subtle, like a Sleeper Cell. Presentlly he is ripping apart Dannymn ala DumDum MO.
    Oh hi dumb fuck! It's been awhile. I already told you and everyone else interested in knowing it:

    I am not GaryG and I have never posted from the GaryG account. Now, post an identical statement in connection to yourself. I personally think that GaryG is your troll account. Please, prove me wrong.

  7. #9095
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    It's actually called sarcasm.
    Andir may know the definition of Sarcasm, yet the concept of it, he is not able to grasp.

    GaryG aka Andir aka Cheezefist aka Many Others!

    P.S. Nice that he brought out Bunnymeat for a Post. Looks like he brought the Jag back, subtle, like a Sleeper Cell. Presentlly he is ripping apart Dannymn ala DumDum MO.

  8. #9094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    Well you are just being ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    It's actually called sarcasm.
    100% Toujula, Negsiro, Ol'Gary, Jeisheyn (whatever), Alpha AF, etc. He too had zero sense of humor. I can see in that he still going strong!

  9. #9093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    Well you are just being ridiculous.
    It's actually called sarcasm.

  10. #9092
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    When people do not get anything in their real life or could not afford services then they brag like this on such forums. Anyone who lives in the area and has been in the hobby for long time knows this is just bragging.
    Says the guy that can't figure out how to tip.

  11. #9091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Oh my

    It's beyond my comprehension as to why anyone would talk to this worthless piece of shit who calls himself Dannymn.

    Look at his first 10 posts. I got bored and stopped with those. In summary, the faggot has 24 posts. Actually 23, as one was repeated. Of those 23, only in 2 he "reviews" anything. And in one of them he is talking about Emma while he was with Coco.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Can you please provide her ad /link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this info. I am new to this so trying to find out more. Is 40 in $6040 is tip and does this tip include HJ or just the tip? Do they do anything more than HJ such as BBBJ? If yes, how much for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Sounds interesting. Makes me tempted to try her however looks like she has left.

    What exactly is "water trick" by the way? Sorry for my ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Can you also please let me know the location of Lulu?

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    How much you have to pay as tip? And what exactly is H&G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your review.

    Sounds like very tempting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know the details of Lulu and the other lady you are talking about.

    Thanks and regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Can you please provide some details of those Chinatown AMPs that you have tried in my inbox if you do not want to say it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Yes, one of their incall is in Cambridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I have been contemplating to see for last couple days between Ahri vs Rainbow vs Mira at MAA and not sure who to see or save the funds for future.
    What a sad moron this degenerate fuck is!

  12. #9090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Noobish Dannymn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Your response is very reasonable for whatever experience I had and shared it here with you all. Thanks for being so kind.

    I totally get your point. Confusion started and I tempted to go there only because somebody right here in this thread said (just within last 2-3 days) that total (tip included) was 140 for everything.

    And this was the main problem.

    People should not lie or brag about any experience (good or bad) and price they paid for they have as it could cause confusion or wrong expectation for clients.

    Here I blame the guy who mentioned in this forum that total he paid was 140 for everything (tip and house fee included).

    I do not blame the girl or the place because I went there with a wrong expectation.

    I think we are here to share our honest experience with others not for bragging or lying.

    Thanks again.
    Is this noob Dannymn for real? This know-nothing faggot is lecturing people on the board on how they should write posts!

    Dude, when you say that you pay 90 for the massage in Belmont, you meant 70 for the massage and 20 as a tip without any extras? I think you are very confused. I could go to Massage Envy if I needed a real massage without anyone doing anything with my junk.

    Went back a few pages and couldn't find anyone mentioning 140 all inclusive at 558. You mentioned that you wanted a BJ. Doesn't it mean that you expected a BJ for 70 (70 house and 70 for the deed). Aren't you a dumb fuck? I think you are.

  13. #9089
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to add that the top providers actually pay you to see them.
    Well you are just being ridiculous.

  14. #9088
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Another profile for Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin, Jeishein14, Alpha AF, etc. Didn't you used be Ol'Gary or something like that before? Come on dudovich! Got to get that non-existent imagination going again LOL.

    You get ushered into the room bro? Are you shitting me?! They slam doors in your face when they see you coming! Don't forget Alpha AF. You've got the game! You don't pay them! They spread it for you for free! You're on the black list of every mamma-san across the US and Japan by now because you're 'no money man'! Lmao.

    Oh matey mate I bet in reality you're still a virgin. LOL.
    You've been exposed as being in the UK via use of the word "rows". Nobody from here uses that slang word. You're a shit stain with nothing to do but post on forums all day. Get a job.

  15. #9087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    Of course it is bragging, how could I not brag? You imply I can not afford services? While others on here quibble over the mere scraps of $20 I do not pay any house fee at two different establishments. I travel in worlds you can't even imagine. You can't conceive of what I'm capable of. I'm so far beyond you. I get top tier service from well known providers.
    You forgot to add that the top providers actually pay you to see them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape