Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 658 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9086
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    When people do not get anything in their real life or could not afford services then they brag like this on such forums. Anyone who lives in the area and has been in the hobby for long time knows this is just bragging.
    Of course it is bragging, how could I not brag? You imply I can not afford services? While others on here quibble over the mere scraps of $20 I do not pay any house fee at two different establishments. I travel in worlds you can't even imagine. You can't conceive of what I'm capable of. I'm so far beyond you. I get top tier service from well known providers.

  2. #9085
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Another profile for Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin, Jeishein14, Alpha AF, etc. Didn't you used be Ol'Gary or something like that before? Come on dudovich! Got to get that non-existent imagination going again LOL.
    I am not any of those people. I have caught Alpha AF in blatant lies. That person is funny if he is just joking but if he is serious he is a huge douchebag.

  3. #9084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    When people do not get anything in their real life or could not afford services then they brag like this on such forums. Anyone who lives in the area and has been in the hobby for long time knows this is just bragging.
    This guy's been doing it forever under various handles. Gets banned, returns with another alias but the way he writes is unmistakable. Lately admin stopped banning him, instead marking him with Douchebag. I'm sure he'd be responding to me soon with his Alpha AF persona that 'we're all losers while he's got the game' stuff LOL.

    In truth I feel nothing but pity for this poor soul. He should go and find himself God or something.

  4. #9083
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    When people do not get anything in their real life or could not afford services then they brag like this on such forums. Anyone who lives in the area and has been in the hobby for long time knows this is just bragging.
    I thought it's just a lame attempt at humor.

  5. #9082
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    While the rest of you are playing checkers, I am playing chess. There are two different spas where I do not pay any house fee. Sometimes I get two girls. I have gotten BBBJCIM from well known providers that most of you would not believe because there is nary a word of them ever doing such for anyone else. When I visit locations that I am known at I get ushered right into my room, pampered with exceptional service, and am sent home sometimes with food or bottles of wine.
    When people do not get anything in their real life or could not afford services then they brag like this on such forums. Anyone who lives in the area and has been in the hobby for long time knows this is just bragging.

  6. #9081

    Gary

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    While the rest of you are playing checkers, I am playing chess. There are two different spas where I do not pay any house fee. Sometimes I get two girls. I have gotten BBBJCIM from well known providers that most of you would not believe because there is nary a word of them ever doing such for anyone else. When I visit locations that I am known at I get ushered right into my room, pampered with exceptional service, and am sent home sometimes with food or bottles of wine.
    Absolute fuel.

    King doucebag. Haha!!

  7. #9080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    While the rest of you are playing checkers, I am playing chess. There are two different spas where I do not pay any house fee. Sometimes I get two girls. I have gotten BBBJCIM from well known providers that most of you would not believe because there is nary a word of them ever doing such for anyone else. When I visit locations that I am known at I get ushered right into my room, pampered with exceptional service, and am sent home sometimes with food or bottles of wine.
    Another profile for Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin, Jeishein14, Alpha AF, etc. Didn't you used be Ol'Gary or something like that before? Come on dudovich! Got to get that non-existent imagination going again LOL.

    You get ushered into the room bro? Are you shitting me?! They slam doors in your face when they see you coming! Don't forget Alpha AF. You've got the game! You don't pay them! They spread it for you for free! You're on the black list of every mamma-san across the US and Japan by now because you're 'no money man'! Lmao.

    Oh matey mate I bet in reality you're still a virgin. LOL.

  8. #9079

    I am the man

    While the rest of you are playing checkers, I am playing chess. There are two different spas where I do not pay any house fee. Sometimes I get two girls. I have gotten BBBJCIM from well known providers that most of you would not believe because there is nary a word of them ever doing such for anyone else. When I visit locations that I am known at I get ushered right into my room, pampered with exceptional service, and am sent home sometimes with food or bottles of wine.

  9. #9078
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Whatever 123.
    Too much time on your hands, shit stain. Get a job.

  10. #9077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    That's all you got? Now that you've been exposed you're at a shortage of words? Get a job, shit stain.
    Whatever 123.

  11. #9076
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Oh whatever Toujula. Get a life.
    That's all you got? Now that you've been exposed you're at a shortage of words? Get a job, shit stain.

  12. #9075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    Rest what case? Nowhere in Massachusetts or any State in the USA is the word "row" used in the context you've presented it in. It is a British term. You slipped up. You are a screwball from the UK pretending to be from Massachusetts. Too much time on your hands. Get a job.
    Oh whatever Toujula. Get a life.

  13. #9074
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I rest my case.
    Rest what case? Nowhere in Massachusetts or any State in the USA is the word "row" used in the context you've presented it in. It is a British term. You slipped up. You are a screwball from the UK pretending to be from Massachusetts. Too much time on your hands. Get a job.

  14. #9073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Please look at the membership status of Jeishein14. There is a reason for it. This honorable gentleman has many personalities on this forum and pops up from time to time with an outrageous attention grabber.

    Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin who thought that a key to passing himself as a sophisticated Englishman is constantly referring to everybody as 'mate', and I'm sure there are plenty of more handles (can't keep up with them) that are his straight-forward, no holds barred, obnoxious self.

    The one that he uses here, Jeishein14, is his 'snobby legal expert'.

    Then there is Alpha AF which is his fantasy handle who ladies for hire find irresistible and would always eff for free because 'he's got the game', and on and on and on. I'm sure I missed more than a half of his handles. He tries to hide by trying to change style of his writing but his signature is still unmistakable, at least to me it is.

    This gentleman truly is a legendary a-hole. Many on the Massholes that have rows with one another routinely point at each other and accuse the other guy at being 'him' LOL.

    In reality the guy's obviously got real problems and in definite need of psychiatric intervention or at least 'a friend'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    "Rows"? LOL. You're not even from here. Get a job.
    I rest my case.

  15. #9072
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Please look at the membership status of Jeishein14. There is a reason for it. This honorable gentleman has many personalities on this forum and pops up from time to time with an outrageous attention grabber.

    Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin who thought that a key to passing himself as a sophisticated Englishman is constantly referring to everybody as 'mate', and I'm sure there are plenty of more handles (can't keep up with them) that are his straight-forward, no holds barred, obnoxious self.

    The one that he uses here, Jeishein14, is his 'snobby legal expert'.

    Then there is Alpha AF which is his fantasy handle who ladies for hire find irresistible and would always eff for free because 'he's got the game', and on and on and on. I'm sure I missed more than a half of his handles. He tries to hide by trying to change style of his writing but his signature is still unmistakable, at least to me it is.

    This gentleman truly is a legendary a-hole. Many on the Massholes that have rows with one another routinely point at each other and accuse the other guy at being 'him' LOL.

    In reality the guy's obviously got real problems and in definite need of psychiatric intervention or at least 'a friend'.
    "Rows"? LOL. You're not even from here. Get a job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape