Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 658 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    You are never too far behind to justify and advocate for the parlors no matter what wrong they do that's not in our favor. At the end of the day what do you really get o ut of it besides a feel good pat me on the back moment. Which team are you really on, Sounds?
    Well I sometimes get free sex as I posted. Sometimes I get free Chinese food.

    I have not experienced the negative experiences you post about.

    Maybe we are not visiting the same locations.

    Maybe we have different criteria.

    Maybe my interaction with them is different than yours so they treat me differently.

    I just post based on my experience.

  2. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by StlNumb1  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm not a very long time user, with 100's of reports, but I legitimately tried to provide the best info I could on the experiences I've had. And any time anyone had a question about what I reported, I've done my best to answer their question & clarify my report.

    Because I thought that's why we are all here. To pass along info and help others to not get ripped off, and get the most bang for their buck (pun intended).

    But I guess I'm wrong. I've been asking for over a week, for just a little clarification on a report that was posted by another user, who apparently was lucky enough to be guided by a senior member to this place in the first place, but didn't feel the need to pay it forward. No matter, I figured someone would step up and offer a hand, given that I've never ignored anyone with a question, have been respectful of others and their opinions and have provided 10 or so reports of my own, with as much info as possible (while not violating what I thought the rules stated to not provide in reports, but always followed up with requested missing info). But nope, nada. No one could be bothered.
    You should, talk to Andir. He's probably, one the best contributors this board has seen. When he has time he offers to answer any questions on the Boston area and he even helps out newbies like you.

  3. #6864
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Thank God for you

    You are never too far behind to justify and advocate for the parlors no matter what wrong they do that's not in our favor. At the end of the day what do you really get o ut of it besides a feel good pat me on the back moment. Which team are you really on, Sounds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    You have to pay something for any woman, whaetever it may be. Even if it is your wife or girlfriend. Just may not be a cash transaction.

    But I have gotten close enough to a few AMP women where I have gotten sessions with them on occasion where I did not have to tip them. Sometimes have not even had to pay the house fee.

    I may have done them a favor recently, or was a birthday or Christmas present for me. Sometimes not sure why.

    Just because you have not experienced something, does not mean it does not happen.

  4. #6863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Even if you exchange numbers with her, anything you do you have to pay, you don't get it outside of the parlor or her hours escorting so enough with the macho shit.
    You have to pay something for any woman, whaetever it may be. Even if it is your wife or girlfriend. Just may not be a cash transaction.

    But I have gotten close enough to a few AMP women where I have gotten sessions with them on occasion where I did not have to tip them. Sometimes have not even had to pay the house fee.

    I may have done them a favor recently, or was a birthday or Christmas present for me. Sometimes not sure why.

    Just because you have not experienced something, does not mean it does not happen.

  5. #6862

    I guess we're not here to help?

    I know I'm not a very long time user, with 100's of reports, but I legitimately tried to provide the best info I could on the experiences I've had. And any time anyone had a question about what I reported, I've done my best to answer their question & clarify my report.

    Because I thought that's why we are all here. To pass along info and help others to not get ripped off, and get the most bang for their buck (pun intended).

    But I guess I'm wrong. I've been asking for over a week, for just a little clarification on a report that was posted by another user, who apparently was lucky enough to be guided by a senior member to this place in the first place, but didn't feel the need to pay it forward. No matter, I figured someone would step up and offer a hand, given that I've never ignored anyone with a question, have been respectful of others and their opinions and have provided 10 or so reports of my own, with as much info as possible (while not violating what I thought the rules stated to not provide in reports, but always followed up with requested missing info). But nope, nada. No one could be bothered.

    Instead we have 5 pages of people posting about their fav places to get a snack after getting wack, people criticizing others for not providing names of places they reported on, but then turning around and refusing to do the same, saying they only share with those who have already shared with them. And peppered in between the bickering, exclusion and elitist BS, are a couple well intended reports, albeit not actually in Boston but mostly Braintree, Quincy and Waltham, but at least they're trying to help.

    So IDK. And I'm sorry to go on this rant. It's just frustrating to take 30 -40 minutes after each place I visit, to type a review on my phone, while trying to keep onlookers near by from seeing my screen, going back to copy links from ads and verify details to provide the best report that I can, and then to be component ignored when asking someone to help me find the place they were reporting on. I'm. Are a lot of you can understand how I'm feeling, and I'm sure more will find a reason to just lash out in response, thus reinforcing what I've said, but I hope maybe it'll just bring people back to realize we so just want the same things and there's no reason to deny anyone information, when at one time or another, we have all relied on a strangers willingness to share information.

  6. #6861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayne  [View Original Post]
    Her face was in anguish each time I thrusted. It just fueled my fire. I then looked to get a better grip with all that oil and noticed blood. Yup, that time of the month I must have jarred loose. We showered, more massage then decent BBBJ w cim. Nice small D's BTW.
    This bullshit is hilarious. The talentless exercise in erotic writing from some old faggot.

  7. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    I shared with some and not others. You were included with not others. There's no reason to get all upset and call me a liar on the massage thread. I believe there are site rules about that. Feel free to put me on ignore.

    Cheers!!
    Not sure why I am among the not others CC but nobody here has come forward to verify that you shared intel on these girls with them.

    I have given you specifically and most everyone accurate intel in the past so I don't understand your criteria for who made the cut.

    I hope that you did share with someone. Isn't that why we are here?

    I would put you on ignore but I am not smart enough to know how so I'll just have to deal with it.

  8. #6859

    Those Beautiful Japanese ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7412  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Jack but the context for my response was 3 JCSs that CC was willing to provide which he did not in spite of several members PMs.

    Manhattan sounds great but most of us are not heading there any time soon.

    Understand your point on the Escorts but those price points are not affordable for most.

    Thanks again.
    I shared with some and not others. You were included with not others. There's no reason to get all upset and call me a liar on the massage thread. I believe there are site rules about that. Feel free to put me on ignore.

    Cheers!!

  9. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    I've posted multiple reviews if you click on my forum posts and I'll post them again. I saw Tina in Waltham at Eastern Massage. Great tits finished with a Russian total was $120 for half. Massage was great. I saw Coco in Rockland at Blue Harbor nice big tits massage was pretty good finished with Russian total was $100 for half. I have a non Asian big titty gem her name is Bibi she lives in Concord NH and comes to Waltham sometimes. A little older but gives a great titty fuck. Total damage was $100 for the half. 3 reviews right there. I hope you guys enjoy them and if you have any questions please ask. Who was the big titty gem you had Jimmy? Thank you.
    You posted 3 reviews, 2 of which were already well known and posted about dozens of times on this board. Conversely just looking at your post history is 30 posts "where the big tits at?" or "does so and so have big tits?" and that's just when I got bored of counting.

  10. #6857

    I've posted multiple reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Dboy,

    When you post some reviews I will tell you where to find her.
    I've posted multiple reviews if you click on my forum posts and I'll post them again. I saw Tina in Waltham at Eastern Massage. Great tits finished with a Russian total was $120 for half. Massage was great. I saw Coco in Rockland at Blue Harbor nice big tits massage was pretty good finished with Russian total was $100 for half. I have a non Asian big titty gem her name is Bibi she lives in Concord NH and comes to Waltham sometimes. A little older but gives a great titty fuck. Total damage was $100 for the half. 3 reviews right there. I hope you guys enjoy them and if you have any questions please ask. Who was the big titty gem you had Jimmy? Thank you.

  11. #6856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have an idea who Jimmy is talking about? We need a little more detail here. Who has the bigger set than Coco? That's the real question. Maybe we'll find out soon. To be continued.
    Dboy,

    When you post some reviews I will tell you where to find her.

  12. #6855

    Crazy Cruton

    Quote Originally Posted by OldtimerMa  [View Original Post]
    Stupid piece of shit. Dumb faggot.
    CrazyCruton has always been somewhat of an irritant. I'm sure he's just some ugly dude who has to pay for it. Fucking incel.

  13. #6854

    Jack617 likes golden showers

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoobHound  [View Original Post]
    I did a short crawl of a few Chelsea / East Boston spots last weekend. It was the first time I've been in a (non strip club) bar since the pandemic started and my first return to the east side dives in probably 4 or 5 years.
    That is Jack617, the idiot who likes to be peed on. Everything he writes is a total BS. Not a word of truth ever. Fuck him!

  14. #6853
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    I just left zHz and had a great massage with wKpx. She's 20 something and gave a great BBBJ and FS for $en4. Seniors feel free to pm iF we have shared before.
    Stupid piece of shit. Dumb faggot.

  15. #6852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Crazy at CB

    Everything Crazy piece of garbage writes (about CB specifically) is bullshit. He has never been there and makes stuff up. They DO offer BB blow jobs. He would know that if he ever were there. But no fucking even for a lot of money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape