Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 658 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9071
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome  [View Original Post]
    The guy already admitted a lapse in judgment, so it's not necessary to trash him like this. We've all done really dumb things.
    Good, Homer, calling him out. Piling on. Harsh, unhelpful of him.

  2. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    News Flash: She wasn't "broken up" with her pimp. He simply instructed her to pretend she was in a relationship with you and clean you out financially. Duh.
    A couple of things.

    First, Yes I was well aware she wasn't really broken up with her pimp / bf. Maybe not at first, but I caught on pretty fast. The relationship didn't last that long and I bailed before it got out of hand. Which leads me into the next point.

    Second, she didn't clean me out financially. Could have been worse if I stuck around longer but I walked away mostly unscathed.

    These girls are good at one thing and that's being a hustler. The every day regular life stuff they are complete disasters.

  3. #9069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    Jeishein14, Toujula, Negsiro, Alpha AF, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    News Flash: She wasn't "broken up" with her pimp. He simply instructed her to pretend she was in a relationship with you and clean you out financially. Duh.
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSpinSome  [View Original Post]
    The guy already admitted a lapse in judgment, so it's not necessary to trash him like this. We've all done really dumb things.
    Please look at the membership status of Jeishein14. There is a reason for it. This honorable gentleman has many personalities on this forum and pops up from time to time with an outrageous attention grabber.

    Toujula, Negsiro, Grogrin who thought that a key to passing himself as a sophisticated Englishman is constantly referring to everybody as 'mate', and I'm sure there are plenty of more handles (can't keep up with them) that are his straight-forward, no holds barred, obnoxious self.

    The one that he uses here, Jeishein14, is his 'snobby legal expert'.

    Then there is Alpha AF which is his fantasy handle who ladies for hire find irresistible and would always eff for free because 'he's got the game', and on and on and on. I'm sure I missed more than a half of his handles. He tries to hide by trying to change style of his writing but his signature is still unmistakable, at least to me it is.

    This gentleman truly is a legendary a-hole. Many on the Massholes that have rows with one another routinely point at each other and accuse the other guy at being 'him' LOL.

    In reality the guy's obviously got real problems and in definite need of psychiatric intervention or at least 'a friend'.

  4. #9068

    Kinda harsh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    News Flash: She wasn't "broken up" with her pimp. He simply instructed her to pretend she was in a relationship with you and clean you out financially. Duh.
    The guy already admitted a lapse in judgment, so it's not necessary to trash him like this. We've all done really dumb things.

  5. #9067
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I briefly dated a supposed high end girl and was a regular of hers for a few years before that. You find out things when you get close to someone. I started to discover she wasn't as "high end" as she presented herself to be. This escort world is an illusion and most of these girls do a good job of putting on a show for us clients for as long as they can keep up the charade. She had curated this whole persona and life style of luxury. Nice hotels, designer stuff, nice car (almost always a Benz or BMW), and luxury travel. Turns out most of it was bullshit. She was just a very pretty regular girl whose life was a mess. She really did have a Mercedes, but she didn't take care of it and the car quickly turned into a piece of shit. Behind the scenes she had a drug dealer BF who took most of her money she would get from clients. Advertised herself as independent, but this dude / boyfriend was really her pimp. She eventually got rid of him and her and I became a thing. Not my best decision but it was fun for a little while. It always ends in disaster. She did make a lot of money but had bills and debt that would make you want to gargle bleach. She was having family issues all the time fighting with her mother and siblings and of course daddy was long gone. What a shock! She started flaking on her appointments and got some bad reviews. She smoked a lot of weed and was high as fuck all the time. I like a little weed sometimes too but in moderation and I dont let it affect my life, business and relationships. Before all that she was an otherwise good provider. Like a moron I thought my positive influence could save her. That never works and the ex-BF was still kind of in her life because of course he was. I couldnt compete with that nor did I want to. Came to my senses and cut ties. She flamed out of the business a few years ago. Her escort persona was miles different than her real self. I actually liked her real persona but I wasnt prepared for everything else that came with it. Most of what you see is theater.
    News Flash: She wasn't "broken up" with her pimp. He simply instructed her to pretend she was in a relationship with you and clean you out financially. Duh.

  6. #9066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Please

    Could someone please remind me the board handle of the user who begs Asian massage providers to urinate on him during the session? I forgot how this kinky motherfucker calls himself. Thank you!

  7. #9065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Andir aka GaryG aka Cheezefist.
    Everyone knows that GaryG is your troll account.

    Just in case: I am not GaryG and I have never posted from the GaryG account. Go ahead and post an identical statement concerning your stupid self.

  8. #9064
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Location Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey, ask me nicely, and perhaps I will tell you where LuLu is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannymn  [View Original Post]
    Can you also please let me know the location of Lulu?

    Thanks.
    If you want to see a real Lulu and not wait for Andir's Fantasy Phishing Lulu, head south Young Man! Further South than Weymouth yet still in our State. BBBJ no problem on 1st Visit, with CFS. Andir didn't get enough PMs with that Post so he brought out his Puppet Account "GaryG" to try again!

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryG  [View Original Post]
    I know the Lulu BJ Andir speaks of and I know of an ipso facto better one and I will share it to all who conduct themselves in a sexy, classy, gentlemanly manner for I shan't dare send anyone to this lovely lady that is not of the highest monger ilk but you must be sexy!
    Andir aka GaryG aka Cheezefist.

  9. #9063

    Gems and UTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps we hobbyists are becoming like these new wave of girls. Lazy, lax, not putting in the effort of researching and holding out for better. We are also keeping the best UTRs to ourselves. Completely, understandable. Imagine if the latter became abundant and known. Guys would flock to these great providers for 150-200, who do not watch clock, display a love of sex and concerned that you leave happy and return. The new gen would be left reeling, impoverished. But prices may decline, but services still stink. That's the problem: all the declining attributes, apart from money.
    There are two sides to this hoarding of information. One is that you love to share as we are helping one another here, supporting the purpose of this forum and great revenue for the Provider. Who doesn't want great clients? The Provider will thank you for bring in more cash. The other are those that ruin it. Yes, the source will get their asses lit up from referring a "bad" client to them. I don't have hidden UTRs, they are the same girls that are posting now. I review those that I've seen. But, lately, it's been difficult due to cost, reliability of the ads and time.

    One that brags about having Gems and UTRs, often don't share without another Gem or UTR. Or, doesn't even reply at all. Then why mention it? I've gotten a few UTRs and my response to the source is that I'll treat them well and try to see them often. Most worked out and some didn't.

  10. #9062

    Lulu

    Can you also please let me know the location of Lulu?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    You seem to be a nice guy. Lulu's location is in your mail box.

    As the side note, this Wiseass dude is a complete moron despite to his handle. He is completely worthless (check out his forum posts) and incredibly stupid. Fuck this faggot with a big wooden dildo. Well, he is going to like it, I think.

  11. #9061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by HappiestEnding  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know about LuLu. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
    You seem to be a nice guy. Lulu's location is in your mail box.

    As the side note, this Wiseass dude is a complete moron despite to his handle. He is completely worthless (check out his forum posts) and incredibly stupid. Fuck this faggot with a big wooden dildo. Well, he is going to like it, I think.

  12. #9060
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    An Alternative Venue

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    And the best BJ in Boston award goes to. LuLu. An exceptionally skilled little cocksucker. Just amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Ah? ..........
    Hey, ask me nicely, and perhaps I will tell you where LuLu is!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappiestEnding  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know about LuLu. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
    You could also ask LGreen. He's as Knowledgeable and as Credible as Andir! So alike in their conquests that they could be Blood Brothers!

  13. #9059
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Ah? Where did I claim here that I am the best at anything? Well, you are old and stupid nothing changed here. Go away fucking imbecile.

    Hey, ask me nicely, and perhaps I will tell you where LuLu is!
    Would love to know about LuLu. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

  14. #9058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey, ask me nicely, and perhaps I will tell you where LuLu is!
    Appreciate the offer. But have too many great regulars and backup plans that I do not need to add to the stable.

  15. #9057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I know you always claim to be the best at everything.

    But I didn't know you referred to yourself as Lulu.
    Ah? Where did I claim here that I am the best at anything? Well, you are old and stupid — nothing changed here. Go away fucking imbecile.

    Hey, ask me nicely, and perhaps I will tell you where LuLu is!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape