Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 499 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5631

    Tough Town

    I have been having horrible luck lately in Charleston on connecting with women. This week has been a complete bust except for I finally connected with this girl. Not my usual type but in the end everything worked out. She was sober, clean no signs of demons. She can Deep Throat and took a good face fucking.

    I would probably call her again if I continue to strike out everywhere else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/143659703628

  2. #5630

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/810444250462

    I remember this one being somewhat of a local fav. Never dreamt of this one though. Saw some mix reviews awhile ago about her and wonder if she worth giving a try. Feel free to pm me.
    Too bad that's not Kelly Kat.

  3. #5629

    Kat back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/810444250462

    I remember this one being somewhat of a local fav. Never dreamt of this one though. Saw some mix reviews awhile ago about her and wonder if she worth giving a try. Feel free to pm me.

  4. #5628

    Sasha is worth the wait if you like cute tiny spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SAV1122  [View Original Post]
    She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.

    Sasha.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273
    Sasha is worth the wait if you like a sweet, cute, tiny spinner. Maybe she got spooked somehow. I would try again if I was you.

    Mike.

  5. #5627

    Go to white girl

    I need a new one. Lilliana is just too flaky.

    Hook a brother up?

    Thanks.

  6. #5626

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SAV1122  [View Original Post]
    She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.

    Sasha.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273
    That stinks. I had a great time but she has been hard to nail down for sure.

  7. #5625

    Sasha

    She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.

    Sasha.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273

  8. #5624

    Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    What have you experienced with her? And what's the amount of encouragement? Am interested but would rather avoid disappointment.
    Sent you a PM.

  9. #5623

    Can you tell us more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckingham  [View Original Post]
    I saw here a couple of times. She is real. Not beautiful but cute and sweet. She is open to most things but she needs to be encouraged a bit. Price is reasonable and she is fun and safe.
    What have you experienced with her? And what's the amount of encouragement? Am interested but would rather avoid disappointment.

  10. #5622

    She's Real

    I saw here a couple of times. She is real. Not beautiful but cute and sweet. She is open to most things but she needs to be encouraged a bit. Price is reasonable and she is fun and safe.

  11. #5621
    I see an answer under the massage tab.

    Search for Ellie here.

  12. #5620

  13. #5619

    Monica Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    Screams scam. No location given and a subscription service for snap / zoom / OF? I could be wrong.
    I thought so especially since I got a text that she wants 50% upfront for first timers. Thank you for the reply.

  14. #5618

    Ummm

    Screams scam. No location given and a subscription service for snap / zoom / OF? I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDj44  [View Original Post]
    New SC resident here. Was looking for any info on an escort called Monica Fantasy. Any help would be appreciated. Did a search here but nothing has come up, the site is monicafantasy.com. Thanks for the help.

  15. #5617

    Monica fantasy

    New SC resident here. Was looking for any info on an escort called Monica Fantasy. Any help would be appreciated. Did a search here but nothing has come up, the site is monicafantasy.com. Thanks for the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape