Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 7474
-
09-06-23 09:08 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 176Kat back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/810444250462
I remember this one being somewhat of a local fav. Never dreamt of this one though. Saw some mix reviews awhile ago about her and wonder if she worth giving a try. Feel free to pm me.
-
09-05-23 22:25 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 168Sasha is worth the wait if you like cute tiny spinner
Sasha is worth the wait if you like a sweet, cute, tiny spinner. Maybe she got spooked somehow. I would try again if I was you.
Originally Posted by SAV1122
[View Original Post]
Mike.
-
09-05-23 18:25 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 872Go to white girl
I need a new one. Lilliana is just too flaky.
Hook a brother up?
Thanks.
-
09-03-23 10:22 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 179Sasha
That stinks. I had a great time but she has been hard to nail down for sure.
Originally Posted by SAV1122
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 09:08 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 111Sasha
She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.
Sasha.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273
-
09-02-23 17:44 #5624Regular Member

Posts: 2Elli
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 16:23 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 144Can you tell us more?
What have you experienced with her? And what's the amount of encouragement? Am interested but would rather avoid disappointment.
Originally Posted by Buckingham
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 13:09 #5622Regular Member

Posts: 2She's Real
I saw here a couple of times. She is real. Not beautiful but cute and sweet. She is open to most things but she needs to be encouraged a bit. Price is reasonable and she is fun and safe.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 14:22 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 1014I see an answer under the massage tab.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
Search for Ellie here.
-
09-01-23 08:15 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 126Any intel on this one?
-
09-01-23 07:02 #5619Regular Member

Posts: 13Monica Fantasy
I thought so especially since I got a text that she wants 50% upfront for first timers. Thank you for the reply.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 19:00 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 144Ummm
Screams scam. No location given and a subscription service for snap / zoom / OF? I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by DaddyDj44
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 17:58 #5617Regular Member

Posts: 13Monica fantasy
New SC resident here. Was looking for any info on an escort called Monica Fantasy. Any help would be appreciated. Did a search here but nothing has come up, the site is monicafantasy.com. Thanks for the help.
-
08-30-23 15:30 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 600Meh
You're better off giving it an oily tug and flushing a hundy down the drain than seeing a STG provider.
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
Sometimes the truth really sucks.
-
08-29-23 13:03 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 121LOL you are right, just looking for another petite option. Normally stick with the Asians and Latinas but you never know what you get with them either. But atleast they all seem to have all there teeth, a bad smile can ruin it all.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





