The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 498 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 7467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5637

    Citrine

    Quote Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey  [View Original Post]
    It is spelled Citrine not Citrene, sorry fellas. I don't seem to be able to edit. Either way, she's cool and I'm a bad spellur.
    Hopefully seeing her today. Some texts and trying to line up a time once she gets up and moving. I'll report back if we make it happen.

  2. #5636

    Citrine not Citrene (facepalm)

    It is spelled Citrine not Citrene, sorry fellas. I don't seem to be able to edit. Either way, she's cool and I'm a bad spellur.

  3. #5635

    New girl in area, Citrene

    Hi guys, been a while since I posted.

    Saw Citrene last night, she offers a true GFE and is a sweetheart. Recently moved to the area from west coast, is trying to get situated so there's no incall and she doesn't have a car yet. Pics are accurate. Great BBBJ (begged for DT), covered FS cowgirl / rev cowgirl and doggy were all I could handle after that. She spent more than an hour with me and we had a lot of fun. She's open minded, easy to talk to and seemed sober at first (we had a few drinks together). Mentioned she's down for fetish but cost is extra, so please respect her boundaries. You may see her working at one of the sc's downtown soon. Treat her right fellas, she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/citrine_13

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/679688979084

    1 Rick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails citrine.jpg‎  

  4. #5634

    Any one tried? And my new favorite

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/821619854722

    Has anyone given the one above a try been wanting to try something different?

    https://tryst.link/escort/candicakess

    Seen this one twice already looks just like her pics, she's easy going and very thick.

  5. #5633

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerKnight090  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? Or ever get a Latino that's stays in an apartment? Only seen them in the hotels.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180
    Her apt is in North Charleston and has a gate to enter the parking lot (it was open) and a gate to enter the building. She shares a spot with Pamela, another girl in the ay papi section. I saw her for a QV. When you park, you have to wait for her to walk around and let you in the building. She was quiet (I assume she's not a big english speaker), so I set the green on the table and got down to it. She does her business on the couch. CBJ then did the doggy sprint to finish in the bag. Her pics are accurate and she's a short cutie who's in good shape. I'm not the biggest fan of the apartment deal but would happily see her again.

    I pretty much only see Latinas now, so if anyone has any good looking local ones they would recommend or questions about any I may have seen, shoot me a PM.

  6. #5632

    Apartments?

    Anyone have experience with her? Or ever get a Latino that's stays in an apartment? Only seen them in the hotels.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180

  7. #5631

    Tough Town

    I have been having horrible luck lately in Charleston on connecting with women. This week has been a complete bust except for I finally connected with this girl. Not my usual type but in the end everything worked out. She was sober, clean no signs of demons. She can Deep Throat and took a good face fucking.

    I would probably call her again if I continue to strike out everywhere else.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/143659703628

  8. #5630

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDuke  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/810444250462

    I remember this one being somewhat of a local fav. Never dreamt of this one though. Saw some mix reviews awhile ago about her and wonder if she worth giving a try. Feel free to pm me.
    Too bad that's not Kelly Kat.

  9. #5629

    Kat back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/810444250462

    I remember this one being somewhat of a local fav. Never dreamt of this one though. Saw some mix reviews awhile ago about her and wonder if she worth giving a try. Feel free to pm me.

  10. #5628

    Sasha is worth the wait if you like cute tiny spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by SAV1122  [View Original Post]
    She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.

    Sasha.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273
    Sasha is worth the wait if you like a sweet, cute, tiny spinner. Maybe she got spooked somehow. I would try again if I was you.

    Mike.

  11. #5627

    Go to white girl

    I need a new one. Lilliana is just too flaky.

    Hook a brother up?

    Thanks.

  12. #5626

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SAV1122  [View Original Post]
    She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.

    Sasha.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273
    That stinks. I had a great time but she has been hard to nail down for sure.

  13. #5625

    Sasha

    She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.

    Sasha.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273

  14. #5624

    Elli

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    What have you experienced with her? And what's the amount of encouragement? Am interested but would rather avoid disappointment.
    Sent you a PM.

  15. #5623

    Can you tell us more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckingham  [View Original Post]
    I saw here a couple of times. She is real. Not beautiful but cute and sweet. She is open to most things but she needs to be encouraged a bit. Price is reasonable and she is fun and safe.
    What have you experienced with her? And what's the amount of encouragement? Am interested but would rather avoid disappointment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape