Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 7467
-
09-10-23 08:46 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 179Citrine
Hopefully seeing her today. Some texts and trying to line up a time once she gets up and moving. I'll report back if we make it happen.
Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 00:33 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 37Citrine not Citrene (facepalm)
It is spelled Citrine not Citrene, sorry fellas. I don't seem to be able to edit. Either way, she's cool and I'm a bad spellur.
-
09-09-23 19:54 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 37New girl in area, Citrene
Hi guys, been a while since I posted.
Saw Citrene last night, she offers a true GFE and is a sweetheart. Recently moved to the area from west coast, is trying to get situated so there's no incall and she doesn't have a car yet. Pics are accurate. Great BBBJ (begged for DT), covered FS cowgirl / rev cowgirl and doggy were all I could handle after that. She spent more than an hour with me and we had a lot of fun. She's open minded, easy to talk to and seemed sober at first (we had a few drinks together). Mentioned she's down for fetish but cost is extra, so please respect her boundaries. You may see her working at one of the sc's downtown soon. Treat her right fellas, she's legit.
https://tryst.link/escort/citrine_13
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/679688979084
1 Rick.
-
09-09-23 07:46 #5634Regular Member

Posts: 23Any one tried? And my new favorite
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/821619854722
Has anyone given the one above a try been wanting to try something different?
https://tryst.link/escort/candicakess
Seen this one twice already looks just like her pics, she's easy going and very thick.
-
09-07-23 23:36 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 135She's real
Her apt is in North Charleston and has a gate to enter the parking lot (it was open) and a gate to enter the building. She shares a spot with Pamela, another girl in the ay papi section. I saw her for a QV. When you park, you have to wait for her to walk around and let you in the building. She was quiet (I assume she's not a big english speaker), so I set the green on the table and got down to it. She does her business on the couch. CBJ then did the doggy sprint to finish in the bag. Her pics are accurate and she's a short cutie who's in good shape. I'm not the biggest fan of the apartment deal but would happily see her again.
Originally Posted by TylerKnight090
[View Original Post]
I pretty much only see Latinas now, so if anyone has any good looking local ones they would recommend or questions about any I may have seen, shoot me a PM.
-
09-07-23 11:40 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 121Apartments?
Anyone have experience with her? Or ever get a Latino that's stays in an apartment? Only seen them in the hotels.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/152862180
-
09-07-23 08:14 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 871Tough Town
I have been having horrible luck lately in Charleston on connecting with women. This week has been a complete bust except for I finally connected with this girl. Not my usual type but in the end everything worked out. She was sober, clean no signs of demons. She can Deep Throat and took a good face fucking.
I would probably call her again if I continue to strike out everywhere else.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/143659703628
-
09-06-23 12:40 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 871Too Bad
Too bad that's not Kelly Kat.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-23 09:08 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 176Kat back
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/810444250462
I remember this one being somewhat of a local fav. Never dreamt of this one though. Saw some mix reviews awhile ago about her and wonder if she worth giving a try. Feel free to pm me.
-
09-05-23 22:25 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 168Sasha is worth the wait if you like cute tiny spinner
Sasha is worth the wait if you like a sweet, cute, tiny spinner. Maybe she got spooked somehow. I would try again if I was you.
Originally Posted by SAV1122
[View Original Post]
Mike.
-
09-05-23 18:25 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 871Go to white girl
I need a new one. Lilliana is just too flaky.
Hook a brother up?
Thanks.
-
09-03-23 10:22 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 179Sasha
That stinks. I had a great time but she has been hard to nail down for sure.
Originally Posted by SAV1122
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-23 09:08 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 111Sasha
She double booked me and kept telling me to wait. Wasted a whole hour of my time on her. She seems nice but very unreliable.
Sasha.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ygirl/58335273
-
09-02-23 17:44 #5624Regular Member

Posts: 2Elli
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JonReremy
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-23 16:23 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 144Can you tell us more?
What have you experienced with her? And what's the amount of encouragement? Am interested but would rather avoid disappointment.
Originally Posted by Buckingham
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




