Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 24708
-
08-22-23 14:35 #21333Senior Member

Posts: 203Naughty Nadia from RR
Anyone seen Nadia yet?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...dia-37580.html
-
08-22-23 12:03 #21332Senior Member

Posts: 222Hahaha! I've been to Jasmine over a dozen times this calendar year and I have not had one bad experience. I have a couple regulars that I know who to ask for and for $100. I get a great massage with a nice HE and I've never left there short of the full hour. I've even had the HE about halfway through a few times and the remaining 20 minutes got an amazing foot massage. I think the best thing to do is go a few times until you find one or two you like and stick with them.
Originally Posted by OldCarGuy69
[View Original Post]
Some guys are worried more about looks and wether or not the can feel the masseuse up. Rather than the quality of the massage and HE. Being facedown 3/4 of the time I prefer the quality of the actual massage and the technique of the HE over age and looks. For instance the girl I ask for is younger (early to mid 30's if I had to guess) but about a 4 in the looks department, but the massage is a 10/10 and the HE is about a 9-10 as well.
-
08-22-23 11:51 #21331Senior Member

Posts: 100Cheapskate
Wow, you gave her $100 total, for an hour to include tip, and expected a good experience? You're lucky she didn't stick a dry baseball bat up your ass!
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-23 09:05 #21330Senior Member

Posts: 130Re: Essentaill Spa
This looks to be in Indiana rather than Illinois.
Originally Posted by EddieBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 23:33 #21329Senior Member

Posts: 20113714 Olive. It's in the strip mall just west of the bowling alley.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 22:49 #21328Senior Member

Posts: 94Old Classic
On Olive west of 141.
Originally Posted by ITookUrJob
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:49 #21327Regular Member

Posts: 6It should show up under Health spa massage. It's in the Chesterfield area of Olive. Been there many times. Only left unhappy once.
Originally Posted by ITookUrJob
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:47 #21326Regular Member

Posts: 6So do you actually have any fun or is it strictly a massage because I've been trying to reach her for a while but I want to know if it's worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:34 #21325Senior Member

Posts: 323She was a piece of work years ago
My guess it's not the woman in the ad. Take 300? - Geezzzz seriously. What are some of the fine details that would justify such a gift?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:31 #21324Senior Member

Posts: 323Good Job Sticking to your guns
Was this the taller woman. Asian wise? I've had some real nice experiences for the most part. So far $40 only and I don't haggle. We need to let the Rub Ranking Crew these $200/$300 lame rubs with avg woman won't cut it for repeat safe business.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 21:26 #21323Senior Member

Posts: 323Essential Spa. Text for same day appointment (Highland IL)
Has anybody been here?
-
08-21-23 15:54 #21322Regular Member

Posts: 18Do you know if it's called by another name? Nothing shows up in Google Maps by Health Spa.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 12:52 #21321Senior Member

Posts: 174Jasmine on watson
I haven't been to Jasmine spa in 6-8 weeks as I've been spending my time and money at the Centerville AMP's. Didn't feel like driving there on Sunday, so I we to Jasmine because it's close and I've always had a good time. I rang the bell and was greeted by a mildly attractive late 40's Asian woman I haven't seen before there. I paid her $60 for the Hour massage and went in the room and stripped. The first half the massage wasn't great and the teasing was barely there, just enough to let me know she knows the routine. On the flip she says something I can't understand, on the 3rd try I hear how much. I said 40, she said 60, I said all I have is 40, she said after you go to your car and get 20 more, I said all I have is 40. She proceeds with the worst HJ ever, I took over but she then tried to stick a dry finger up my ass. I this point I knew I was going to finish, so We stopped, she finished the remaining time with more crappy massage. After it was over I got dressed, left the room, handed her the $40 she followed me out of the office to remind me that next time to bring 60. I've always paid $100 total for a great time at Jasmine. I'll go back and give the place another chance. But I'll probably go spend my money at Oriental spa the next couple times.
-
08-21-23 12:29 #21320Senior Member

Posts: 1744Retired
Alas she retired several years ago.
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-23 12:20 #21319Senior Member

Posts: 79Mimi on 159
I went to see Mimi last week. She was in a good mood. Take $$$ with you give her at least $$ at the door to get more than just a quick rub.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




