The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21303

    Happy Feet Brentwood

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html

    Best massage in the area. And they actually are trained and do massage. Hard to walk in unless you are a regular so call for appointment.

  2. #21302
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzer123  [View Original Post]
    Ten year hiatus from the hobby, getting back into it again!

    Have a question about the Centreville line-up. Are they mostly or all TSs? I really want to see a genuine female. Which Spa is the right ticket. How do I avoid an offensive moment?
    One of ladies over there has 2 dicks! Ask for Lisa.

  3. #21301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzer123  [View Original Post]
    Ten year hiatus from the hobby, getting back into it again!

    Have a question about the Centreville line-up. Are they mostly or all TSs? I really want to see a genuine female. Which Spa is the right ticket. How do I avoid an offensive moment?
    Yes. They are all TS and have 12 inch members. And are from Bangkok.

  4. #21300
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzer123  [View Original Post]
    Ten year hiatus from the hobby, getting back into it again!

    Have a question about the Centreville line-up. Are they mostly or all TSs? I really want to see a genuine female. Which Spa is the right ticket. How do I avoid an offensive moment?
    Why would you assume that the gals are mostly TS? That makes zero sense. But since I'm in a happy clappy mood. Just scroll down to the user blog on the front page.

    And you will see a dedicated thread called AMP Centreville. You'll get all the info you need there.

  5. #21299

    Centreville, IL Massage Spas?

    Ten year hiatus from the hobby, getting back into it again!

    Have a question about the Centreville line-up. Are they mostly or all TSs? I really want to see a genuine female. Which Spa is the right ticket. How do I avoid an offensive moment?

  6. #21298

    Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by MasonVrh  [View Original Post]
    She still around? Any others that would do indulge the experience?
    Abbey James offers pegging and other toys and it's part of her standard rate.

  7. #21297
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see Nikki lately? I see she has an online scheduling site now. She seems to be a lot more organized these days. Has anyone used it? Reply or message me if you have info.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

    Scheduling site.

    https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/l...light/Session/
    I saw her 2 weeks ago. Was my 1st time with her. VIP is nude with MT. Very nice time.

  8. #21296

    Lilia Visit

    Hello all, I have said this before but I do not post frequently enough. Once in a while I have an experience I feel deserves a mention. I recently had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful Lilia and it was once again a wonderful and relaxing time. She is absolutely beautiful, very kind, organized and always on time. She is professional and has a nice safe upscale location. I enjoyed a great massage and as we know you have your options from there. I will just say that in MHO she has the most amazing body I have seen. I realize that some mongers do not like her rules but I personally think for the cost there is not a better option available for services provided! Cheers.

  9. #21295

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...g/226268260915

    Tried to get in with this one today and got truly the most UNHINGED text messages back. Goooooooood luck with this one. Tread carefully.
    I remember this one since a few years back she would use to post an extremely unhinged rant in her ad that was the length of a college essay containing numerous profanities about what you shouldn't be doing with her and basically calling us all something like a douche canoe. I think she deleted her old posts with that message but sounds like she's still as batcrazy as ever.

  10. #21294
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    There was a Latina on South Grand that did a full prostate rub. Plenty of lube and a vibrator. When I got on my hands and knees, she laid a second towel down in front of me. Almost needed it a minute later. After a few minutes I realized the vibe and I were having a great time and she was over on the couch. Not exactly what I was paying for. Worth it once.

    At the AMP at Barrett Station and Manchester I ended up with a finger rudely shoved up my back side. Not sexy. But, if she wants you to finish pretty much right now, A jab to the prostate is going to make you shoot. Haven't been back there, not my thing.
    She still around? Any others that would do indulge the experience?

  11. #21293

    Sounds like a real peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...g/226268260915

    Tried to get in with this one today and got truly the most UNHINGED text messages back. Goooooooood luck with this one. Tread carefully.
    Surprising, given the tone of her ad. Sounds like the most you can hope for is a firm scolding and blue balls.

  12. #21292

    Calla upping prices

    FYI Calla has upped their menu $10 each. So an hour is now 70, etc.

  13. #21291
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see Nikki lately? I see she has an online scheduling site now. She seems to be a lot more organized these days. Has anyone used it? Reply or message me if you have info.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

    Scheduling site.

    https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/l...light/Session/
    Yes saw her 6 wks ago. New place, very nice, on time.

    Basic was 15 I think VIP is nude with mt for 2. It was very good. Go for it.
    Last edited by Rickstr352; 08-16-23 at 16:07. Reason: Add info

  14. #21290
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    There was a Latina on South Grand that did a full prostate rub. Plenty of lube and a vibrator. When I got on my hands and knees, she laid a second towel down in front of me. Almost needed it a minute later. After a few minutes I realized the vibe and I were having a great time and she was over on the couch. Not exactly what I was paying for. Worth it once.

    At the AMP at Barrett Station and Manchester I ended up with a finger rudely shoved up my back side. Not sexy. But, if she wants you to finish pretty much right now, A jab to the prostate is going to make you shoot. Haven't been back there, not my thing.
    Where can I find her? Did she work at a certain parlor or was she private?

  15. #21289

    Nikki (formerly Clayton Serenity)

    Has anyone been to see Nikki lately? I see she has an online scheduling site now. She seems to be a lot more organized these days. Has anyone used it? Reply or message me if you have info.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

    Scheduling site.

    https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/l...light/Session/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape