Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 24708
-
08-18-23 11:38 #21303Senior Member

Posts: 164Happy Feet Brentwood
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html
Best massage in the area. And they actually are trained and do massage. Hard to walk in unless you are a regular so call for appointment.
-
08-18-23 07:50 #21302Senior Member

Posts: 263One of ladies over there has 2 dicks! Ask for Lisa.
Originally Posted by Tazzer123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 23:56 #21301Senior Member

Posts: 640Yes. They are all TS and have 12 inch members. And are from Bangkok.
Originally Posted by Tazzer123
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 23:54 #21300Senior Member

Posts: 168Why would you assume that the gals are mostly TS? That makes zero sense. But since I'm in a happy clappy mood. Just scroll down to the user blog on the front page.
Originally Posted by Tazzer123
[View Original Post]
And you will see a dedicated thread called AMP Centreville. You'll get all the info you need there.
-
08-17-23 19:35 #21299Regular Member

Posts: 1Centreville, IL Massage Spas?
Ten year hiatus from the hobby, getting back into it again!
Have a question about the Centreville line-up. Are they mostly or all TSs? I really want to see a genuine female. Which Spa is the right ticket. How do I avoid an offensive moment?
-
08-17-23 09:44 #21298Senior Member

Posts: 340Prostate
Abbey James offers pegging and other toys and it's part of her standard rate.
Originally Posted by MasonVrh
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 07:55 #21297Senior Member

Posts: 249I saw her 2 weeks ago. Was my 1st time with her. VIP is nude with MT. Very nice time.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 23:44 #21296Regular Member

Posts: 17Lilia Visit
Hello all, I have said this before but I do not post frequently enough. Once in a while I have an experience I feel deserves a mention. I recently had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful Lilia and it was once again a wonderful and relaxing time. She is absolutely beautiful, very kind, organized and always on time. She is professional and has a nice safe upscale location. I enjoyed a great massage and as we know you have your options from there. I will just say that in MHO she has the most amazing body I have seen. I realize that some mongers do not like her rules but I personally think for the cost there is not a better option available for services provided! Cheers.
-
08-16-23 23:35 #21295Senior Member

Posts: 375Star
I remember this one since a few years back she would use to post an extremely unhinged rant in her ad that was the length of a college essay containing numerous profanities about what you shouldn't be doing with her and basically calling us all something like a douche canoe. I think she deleted her old posts with that message but sounds like she's still as batcrazy as ever.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 20:01 #21294Senior Member

Posts: 45She still around? Any others that would do indulge the experience?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 18:14 #21293Senior Member

Posts: 129Sounds like a real peach
Surprising, given the tone of her ad. Sounds like the most you can hope for is a firm scolding and blue balls.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 17:43 #21292Senior Member

Posts: 121Calla upping prices
FYI Calla has upped their menu $10 each. So an hour is now 70, etc.
-
08-16-23 16:05 #21291Senior Member

Posts: 412Yes saw her 6 wks ago. New place, very nice, on time.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
Basic was 15 I think VIP is nude with mt for 2. It was very good. Go for it.Last edited by Rickstr352; 08-16-23 at 16:07. Reason: Add info
-
08-16-23 13:45 #21290Regular Member

Posts: 6Where can I find her? Did she work at a certain parlor or was she private?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-23 12:48 #21289Senior Member

Posts: 129Nikki (formerly Clayton Serenity)
Has anyone been to see Nikki lately? I see she has an online scheduling site now. She seems to be a lot more organized these days. Has anyone used it? Reply or message me if you have info.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
Scheduling site.
https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/l...light/Session/











Reply With Quote





