Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 24708
-
08-14-23 16:08 #21273Senior Member

Posts: 171I'd like to know too if you don't mind. I live on the east side and would love to see her if the price is right. Pm me also if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by TheBoy8292
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 12:44 #21272Regular Member

Posts: 6Mimi
I'm also curious on the damages. She's very close and I'd love something convenient.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 12:11 #21271Senior Member

Posts: 95Mimi
What was the damage and service offered? DM me if you prefer thanks.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-23 10:57 #21270Senior Member

Posts: 120Au Contraire, Mon Frere
Mimi is Great.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html
I was just pointing out I had no idea about the Lam Lua location on 159.
-
08-12-23 20:00 #21269Senior Member

Posts: 130Last time?
Sorry. I'm getting dense with age.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
Do you mean that you are not going to see Mimi ever again? If so, what was the reason for that decision?
Thanks. J.
-
08-12-23 10:06 #21268Senior Member

Posts: 242They have had both locations for several years now.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-23 08:56 #21267Senior Member

Posts: 120Lam Lua
Last time I visited Mimi in Swansea.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html
I noticed a sign in a strip mall that says Lam Lua Foot Massage. Someone please tell me when they moved from the location near the Air Force base. I have been driving by this place missing it for years I guess.
-
08-11-23 18:55 #21266Senior Member

Posts: 63Blue is the only pretty one out of all those AMPs. The other ones have all ladies 50+. In my experience if you get an hour with Blue she won't rush you.
Originally Posted by BigDaddieT
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-23 13:37 #21265Senior Member

Posts: 54Centerville Recommendations
I am going to be in the Centerville area later next week on business and was hoping I could get some help.
I have saw Blue twice, she was fun but rushed me on my last visit. Visited CiCi last year on my last trip to the area but read she is no longer with us, RIP as she was a sweet girl.
I have never visited Tokyo, it will be early morning when I am free. I love short gals with nice tits, fake is fine. Since its been nearly a year since I visited last I was hoping I could get a recommendation on where and who to see these days. I will definitely leave a review as I did on my previous visits. PM if you wish. Thanks Gents!
-
08-11-23 05:21 #21264Senior Member

Posts: 323Her in the photos?
This place use to be ran by a older woman. She was a piece of work.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 09:33 #21263Senior Member

Posts: 120Mimi in Swansea
Always a great massage.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-36909.html
-
08-10-23 06:53 #21262Senior Member

Posts: 222Yeah. Did a little more digging after I posted and saw that. Still curious if anyone else has seen her and what the experience was like.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 01:50 #21261Senior Member

Posts: 201If you're attracted to her based on the pictures, I think you may be disappointed. Seems like the ad is using some models photos.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
You can see more of her here:
https://www.yandy.com/products/plus-...jama-short-set
-
08-09-23 20:12 #21260Senior Member

Posts: 222Debbie in Belleville
Have any of you guys seen Debbie in Belleville that advertises on Craigslist? Curious if pics are accurate (doubtful) or at least a resemblance and what to expect. She kind of hints that you'll leave happy and I'm tempted to find out. If no one has I'd be willing to TOFTT.
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...649894930.html
-
08-09-23 19:13 #21259Regular Member

Posts: 15Sakura Massage Spa
My go-to is closed and my secondary had a heck if a wait, so I figured I'd try a new place. I haven't heard anyone talk about this place before.
Massage was really good. Probably the best I've had in my short time in the hobby.
Cici was middle aged, but plenty attractive and knew her stuff.
Plenty of teasing near the end of the massage before and after the flip. HE was DIY, but she was helping with attentions paid to other locations. Surprisingly good time, all considered.











Reply With Quote




