rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 1658 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31400

    Vee prices

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of V, whom I happen to like. She shared the following text message with me and said I could share it.

    " I'm ok. Thank you for asking. Also, let people know not to stop trying to get a hold of me. It's just hit and miss right now due to me trying to figure out my new current schedule. ".

    Apparently something going on with taking a little time off and figuring things out.
    Her new prices are 115 for qv, 170 hh, and 250 hr.

  2. #31399

    You save money by.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure everyone here isn't a six figure earner or millionaire, What are some of the best ways to save money to have fun with providers? With the rise of inflation, some providers are now charging 120 qv 200 hh. I miss the days when we had 60 roses qv.
    You save money by not paying those prices. If a girl quotes me 200 I just don't respond or reply with a lower offer. We control the market as the buyers. Look at used car prices, they're going down not because the dealership loves you, but because they can't find buyers to pay the ridiculous prices they were asking for. Supply and demand folks.

  3. #31398

    V. Veronica

    Got a hold of V, whom I happen to like. She shared the following text message with me and said I could share it.

    " I'm ok. Thank you for asking. Also, let people know not to stop trying to get a hold of me. It's just hit and miss right now due to me trying to figure out my new current schedule. ".

    Apparently something going on with taking a little time off and figuring things out.

  4. #31397

    I don't think she's coming back

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    So when is she coming back to jax? I would like to see her again. She has a sexy body with sexy eyes and like I said before her skills are on point. I wanted her to spend the night with me LOL.
    She said she's making way more in Cape Coral. You can find her on erotic monkey under the name Kendall Fire.

  5. #31396

    Geovana Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3171071

    Absolutely recommend. Pretty sure the pictures are her, but she has blonde hair now. Beautiful face, body, and attitude.

  6. #31395

    Mandy x3 and Sandy

    Did Mandy X3 pass away or is she just off of the radar?

    I see Sandy posting, last I read she was ripping people off with Mandy. Has she got her shit together? Is she worth seeing? I love that little rack of hers!

  7. #31394

    Tatooed Brittany

    Blah blah blah, I didn't pay with 2 left over tacos and an Abe Lincoln or whatever anyone wants to complain about for price. Just sharing the info whether you would do it or not is your choice.

    Comms were fairly straight forward, stays in a trailer off PH. Quoted me 80 for bbj so I figured I'd try it out. Pics are from like 10 years old so add about 20 lbs, some time in the sun, and regular age so the pics are nowhere near recent. Friendly though, and I dreamed of an ok bbjcs. Not someone I'll hit back up unless in a bind but thought the info might benefit some of you. Maybe you can talk her down to whatever you actually feel it's worth, to each their own. I took a screen shot of one of her ad photos since some of the ladies like to take down their posts and links get broken.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/147760925
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0006.jpg‎  

  8. #31393

    Monger budget

    I'm sure everyone here isn't a six figure earner or millionaire, What are some of the best ways to save money to have fun with providers? With the rise of inflation, some providers are now charging 120 qv 200 hh. I miss the days when we had 60 roses qv.

  9. #31392
    I called her and she didn't seem interested in going to work. Was quick and to the point, comms ok. Haven't tried again, not sure what her deal is tho. She's got a heck of a nice body but idk how accurate her pics are or how old they are. Out call is ok with me, anyone got info on the damages quota?

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]

  10. #31391
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    She's on stg sexy MILF thickness.
    Here's a recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/567376873746

  11. #31390

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any pics or a link to whom you are referring to?
    She's on stg sexy MILF thickness.

  12. #31389

    Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.
    She's been around a long time. Used to have a crazy boyfriend who posted mongers texts online on facebook but I don't think he's around anymore.

  13. #31388
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.
    Do you have any pics or a link to whom you are referring to?

  14. #31387

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329
    Just amending some info, she's only new to the area, but she's not new to doing this. Enough said.

  15. #31386
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329
    She's personable not 4'11" and a little thick for my tastes but very nice to chat with. Ended up with Chloe for whatever reason who was equally personable (also a little thick). Regardless decent hotel, could actually hold a conversation and were clean. I was put off by the fact time started as soon as you cross the threshold and regardless of your state when the timer goes off you're done. Might not always be the case as I'd never seen either of them before but honestly probably won't again for that reason (wasn't much effort put into the end game shall we say).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape