Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31307
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    I like Karmen a lot and the price is right. But always like to have other options.

    So who is offering the best headache relief these days? And recommendations for new (or old) talent?
    I saw Andi a few weeks ago, and goddamn if that wasn't one of the greatest BJs of my life. For a second, I literally thought she was going to suck the soul right out of my body.

    Easy to set up, no drugs, clean, lovely place, fun to talk to, and more skilled than anything I could imagine. I need to go back soon.

    She's older, so if that's not your thing, be aware. But if you like older women who have their head and head game together, it's an easy call.

  2. #31306

    Jennifer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I spent 4 times waiting in the extended parking lot next to 95 for probably an hour total time while she'd text me every five minutes 'on the way down', I wish I could say I wasted so much of her time that she quit the biz, but like I said I couldn't gaf.

    For that Matter Kim spent an hour Friday with the same shit, so I'd keep that in mind if I tried to see her again. For the girls reading this: Girls, cut us loose, don't leave us dangling. I'll expect radio silence, but 'coming now' is bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/891367347484

    Enough bad news, bad girls, Movin' on.

    Jennifer is around, but you got to catch her ad when it pops up. She's been reviewed in the past, good reviews from what I saw and confirmed with a couple meets. She is a big girl, six foot and her nick is 'head game', so you can try her for yourself. 'm not giving out her number because she didn't say it was ok to share. And I've go no pics, she is a natural blond with big mom tits and a big ol' ass and blue eyes. I dreamt of a half / half car date with a nice pussy..
    Is this her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/787400580407

  3. #31305

    Personally I couldn't GAF about Veronica or Jimmy; Big Tall Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    Veronica has not been replying for the past three weeks and has gone entirely silent even though her ad is still up. Any idea what happened to her? Best cum bucket in town!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/857221678171
    I spent 4 times waiting in the extended parking lot next to 95 for probably an hour total time while she'd text me every five minutes 'on the way down', I wish I could say I wasted so much of her time that she quit the biz, but like I said I couldn't gaf.

    For that Matter Kim spent an hour Friday with the same shit, so I'd keep that in mind if I tried to see her again. For the girls reading this: Girls, cut us loose, don't leave us dangling. I'll expect radio silence, but 'coming now' is bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/891367347484

    Enough bad news, bad girls, Movin' on.

    Jennifer is around, but you got to catch her ad when it pops up. She's been reviewed in the past, good reviews from what I saw and confirmed with a couple meets. She is a big girl, six foot and her nick is 'head game', so you can try her for yourself. 'm not giving out her number because she didn't say it was ok to share. And I've go no pics, she is a natural blond with big mom tits and a big ol' ass and blue eyes. I dreamt of a half / half car date with a nice pussy.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  4. #31304

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vette67  [View Original Post]
    I have had much better luck with p411 than EROS. Less false advertising and fewer before and after weight gain / aging reality checks!!
    Thanks for the tip. Will give it a try.

  5. #31303

    Lo

    Anyone seen Lo recently? I see she is advertising for some daytime lunch specials. Curious if she is worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/488550569260

  6. #31302
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you ever want to get off moderation? Why do you think there is a "Report Post" button?

    A2

  7. #31301
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy's.

    I don't know if any of you have called or had a dream with this new one, new to me anyway. Don't remember seeing this girl before a couple of days ago. Called to get donation rates and they were quoted as 240/350 / 500 !

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854191420336

    Called on one of my other lines and got quoted 200/300 / 450.

    Maybe next time I call it will go down another 50 $ or so.
    I don't know where these girls get in their head they can charge these rates. More attractive latinas will go half their price.

  8. #31300

    Where do they get these prices

    Hey guy's.

    I don't know if any of you have called or had a dream with this new one, new to me anyway. Don't remember seeing this girl before a couple of days ago. Called to get donation rates and they were quoted as 240/350 / 500 !

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854191420336

    Called on one of my other lines and got quoted 200/300 / 450.

    Maybe next time I call it will go down another 50 $ or so.

  9. #31299

    They're all sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Seen her within the last 2 months or so. Always my favorite go to girl for years now comms are sketchy. Damn the last few times I got a time and no show.
    Same experience here.

  10. #31298
    With all respect, this ad looks quite fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151

  11. #31297
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151
    I feel like every ad that includes their Snapchat info is fake. Normally when I see that, I move on to the next one.

  12. #31296

    Stay away

    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151

  13. #31295

    Ericka

    She does BBFS. So lets stop all the bs. If donations are right. Backdoor is Wide open. Really tight, I know from past dreams.

  14. #31294
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this would've helped you or not but if you looked hard enough, you'd be able to tell how she would look in person based off of Sandman's post, #28775, which is found in this subforum. She looked too old for my taste, judging from those pictures, so I never booked her. But those rates seem pretty solid for someone like her.
    I don't see the big deal. If she does bare or not. The ones that know know she does. That one pic looks like she just took a full load.

  15. #31293
    Don't hit up this girl unless you want to wait a couple hours to get the address only to have her ask if I brought a raincoat. $100 BBBJ cim for those that don't care about my next sentence. She was high in on candy and almost fell sleep stranding up while trying to change the music on the TV.

    How do you boomers have so much time and energy to waste? I'll happily pay for the Elsa's of the world to avoid this again, don't care if you think I'm ruining the culture by paying high prices for quality and reliable dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/353543771606

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape