Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31385

    Sexy MILF thickness

    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.

  2. #31384

    Shaina

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHolden  [View Original Post]
    She's down in Cape Coral now. Spoke with her last night. Posting on erotic monkey as Kendall Fire.
    So when is she coming back to jax? I would like to see her again. She has a sexy body with sexy eyes and like I said before her skills are on point. I wanted her to spend the night with me LOL.

  3. #31383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Her BF & Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady. She has been posting for a while. This is the first face pic that I have seen. Any feed back would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/354677495401
    They were involved in a hit & run several years ago out by Beach or Atlantic Beach area. They were on the news. She had to serve time but her pimp-daddy man got the brunt of the sentence.

  4. #31382

    Anyone know Kay?

    Has anyone met up with Kay before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/518292737207

  5. #31381
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lo recently? I see she is advertising for some daytime lunch specials. Curious if she is worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/488550569260
    I wanted to check her out so I cash app'd her for pics and vids. She didn't send anything and won't answer text or email. I doubt if she is worth it.

  6. #31380

    Newbie recommendation

    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329

  7. #31379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady. She has been posting for a while. This is the first face pic that I have seen. Any feed back would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/354677495401
    She used to post years ago, those pictures are probably over 5 years old.

  8. #31378

    Anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen this lady. She has been posting for a while. This is the first face pic that I have seen. Any feed back would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/354677495401

  9. #31377

    Fort Lauderdale

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I saw it but was determined to find out for myself. I had seen her roughly 6 ish years ago and was in disbelief of your post. I wasn't going to argue at all. Just wanted to see for myself. Doesn't matter now. LOL.
    I was in Fort Lauderdale for work and decided to hit her up before she came to Jax. The girl I met looked like the mom of the girl in the ad. Pictures were definitely glamour shots. Probably 15-20 years old. She had a thick Russian accent. The funniest thing was her trying to talk while I had my kickstand in her mouth. The woman just wouldn't shut up.

    I banged my head in the steering wheel before I left.

  10. #31376

    Known

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    The facial pictures look very much like the Mandy that died roughly a year ago from OD. Interesting, and I wonder if this is another person? Or stolen pics?
    This chic use to go by Kendall fire. I caught her swkn a few years back. We hook up several times. The experience was good with her every time. Nice sexy body. Good BBBJ and kitty was awesome also. S.

    She was clean also.

  11. #31375

    Anybody seen her recently

    Seen her post in the past maybe about a year ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/815841866599

  12. #31374

    I found her

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    The facial pictures look very much like the Mandy that died roughly a year ago from OD. Interesting, and I wonder if this is another person? Or stolen pics?
    She's down in Cape Coral now. Spoke with her last night. Posting on erotic monkey as Kendall Fire.

  13. #31373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Georgia / Nassau Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    The facial pictures look very much like the Mandy that died roughly a year ago from OD. Interesting, and I wonder if this is another person? Or stolen pics?
    She was stayin at the trailer / RV resort in Pecan Park. Before that, her and her bf was stayin in some fleabag not off 17 in Yulee. Guess she's tryin to see if the monkey site will help her with her chosen career.

    Be careful with your number. You make get a surprise call or text asking where Shainas at. "Wore her ass out bro. I smashed her to sleep. Want me to go wake her up?" *click.

  14. #31372

    Shaina?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHolden  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her back in the spring. This profile said she's back in town. The number in the ad doesn't work.

    Can anyone confirm if she's back? I'd love to see her again.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353
    The facial pictures look very much like the Mandy that died roughly a year ago from OD. Interesting, and I wonder if this is another person? Or stolen pics?

  15. #31371

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    There was an Eva that was posting on Tryst from Fort Lauderdale. If this is her, I posted a few weeks back telling everyone to avoid her. She looks nothing like her pictures. In fact, she looks to be about 20 years older then her pictures.

    Definitely a no go.
    Thank you, I saw it but was determined to find out for myself. I had seen her roughly 6 ish years ago and was in disbelief of your post. I wasn't going to argue at all. Just wanted to see for myself. Doesn't matter now. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape