Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31389

    Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.
    She's been around a long time. Used to have a crazy boyfriend who posted mongers texts online on facebook but I don't think he's around anymore.

  2. #31388
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.
    Do you have any pics or a link to whom you are referring to?

  3. #31387

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329
    Just amending some info, she's only new to the area, but she's not new to doing this. Enough said.

  4. #31386
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329
    She's personable not 4'11" and a little thick for my tastes but very nice to chat with. Ended up with Chloe for whatever reason who was equally personable (also a little thick). Regardless decent hotel, could actually hold a conversation and were clean. I was put off by the fact time started as soon as you cross the threshold and regardless of your state when the timer goes off you're done. Might not always be the case as I'd never seen either of them before but honestly probably won't again for that reason (wasn't much effort put into the end game shall we say).

  5. #31385

    Sexy MILF thickness

    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.

  6. #31384

    Shaina

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHolden  [View Original Post]
    She's down in Cape Coral now. Spoke with her last night. Posting on erotic monkey as Kendall Fire.
    So when is she coming back to jax? I would like to see her again. She has a sexy body with sexy eyes and like I said before her skills are on point. I wanted her to spend the night with me LOL.

  7. #31383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Her BF & Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady. She has been posting for a while. This is the first face pic that I have seen. Any feed back would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/354677495401
    They were involved in a hit & run several years ago out by Beach or Atlantic Beach area. They were on the news. She had to serve time but her pimp-daddy man got the brunt of the sentence.

  8. #31382

    Anyone know Kay?

    Has anyone met up with Kay before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/518292737207

  9. #31381
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lo recently? I see she is advertising for some daytime lunch specials. Curious if she is worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/488550569260
    I wanted to check her out so I cash app'd her for pics and vids. She didn't send anything and won't answer text or email. I doubt if she is worth it.

  10. #31380

    Newbie recommendation

    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329

  11. #31379
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady. She has been posting for a while. This is the first face pic that I have seen. Any feed back would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/354677495401
    She used to post years ago, those pictures are probably over 5 years old.

  12. #31378

    Anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen this lady. She has been posting for a while. This is the first face pic that I have seen. Any feed back would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/354677495401

  13. #31377

    Fort Lauderdale

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I saw it but was determined to find out for myself. I had seen her roughly 6 ish years ago and was in disbelief of your post. I wasn't going to argue at all. Just wanted to see for myself. Doesn't matter now. LOL.
    I was in Fort Lauderdale for work and decided to hit her up before she came to Jax. The girl I met looked like the mom of the girl in the ad. Pictures were definitely glamour shots. Probably 15-20 years old. She had a thick Russian accent. The funniest thing was her trying to talk while I had my kickstand in her mouth. The woman just wouldn't shut up.

    I banged my head in the steering wheel before I left.

  14. #31376

    Known

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    The facial pictures look very much like the Mandy that died roughly a year ago from OD. Interesting, and I wonder if this is another person? Or stolen pics?
    This chic use to go by Kendall fire. I caught her swkn a few years back. We hook up several times. The experience was good with her every time. Nice sexy body. Good BBBJ and kitty was awesome also. S.

    She was clean also.

  15. #31375

    Anybody seen her recently

    Seen her post in the past maybe about a year ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/815841866599

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape