Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17735

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her a few times, she always wants you to grab her a slurpee or some shit. I don't do that because I'm paranoid and worry that that will somehow identify you to police. Not a laeyer or anything its just my own special brand of crazy.

    Wish there were more reliable black chicks around though, Empress Thunder used to be good but I think she blocked me for some reason. Miss her a lot.
    Jinx has mentioned that sometimes she just gets a weird vibe or gut feeling and doesn't go through with the date. I agree though, the courteous thing to do would be to let you know instead of make you waste your time.

    Plus, last two times I saw her, the gash was smelly.

    Shooter.

  2. #17734

    Surprised no one TOFFT

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Good looking and young. I would but her coms are terrible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/051729601975
    GPS man. Rates are outrageous.

  3. #17733
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    As far as I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Good looking and young. I would but her coms are terrible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/051729601975
    I used to follow her on IG and as far as I remember she moved out of state and went social media blackout so no one can find her.

  4. #17732

    Pikesville Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    Did she lose weight in a healthy way or is she unhealthy?
    Bri is heavily medicated and has been for many years. It's a wonder she's still among the living. Medication has had such an affect on her she makes streetwalkers look good. If you value your health, that is one provider you will want to stay away from.

  5. #17731

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever gotten a response from her? Texted her, but never heard back. She does look TGTBT and it's probably fake, but if it's a scam, you would figure they would text back.
    Maybe? There was a real SB in the baltimore area whose pics those are. She was hard to get in contact with so it could be her. Or someone using those old pics.

  6. #17730
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever gotten a response from her? Texted her, but never heard back. She does look TGTBT and it's probably fake, but if it's a scam, you would figure they would text back.
    Those are Christina's pictures, she used to be on Seeking Arrangements as a sugar baby. Might be her, but the location is quite different from where she lives.

  7. #17729

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her I couldn't even nut. Kept saying I was too big, wouldn't dt, was a dead fish the entire time.

    I'm saving up my load and money for either Raven or Casey to have a good bbcip session.
    Yeah! She's a dead fish. Does not even attempt to find the fact she does not really want to be with you. She used to have some tits on her and is a spinner. But the last time I saw her, she was suing heavily, bathroom was a mess with bloody towels all over the place. DM me before if you do decide to see her, have some information you'll definitely want to hear.

  8. #17728
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Good looking and young. I would but her coms are terrible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/051729601975
    Have you ever gotten a response from her? Texted her, but never heard back. She does look TGTBT and it's probably fake, but if it's a scam, you would figure they would text back.

  9. #17727

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Very unhealthy. Them legs have no thighs left, and arms look like sticks.

    Phyuck!
    How long ago did you see her? I like them thin, but I agree she is too thin, and it would be better if she gained a little weight, but she's about the same weight now as 6 months ago. I can state with authority that she has lost about 5 lbs during the past 1-2 years. Maybe 5 lbs too many, but hardly a ton. Truth is that Bri's been on the very thin side for at least a couple of years. If you've seen her in the past year, she hasn't had thighs since summer 2021, and barely then, LOL.

  10. #17726
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    Did she lose weight in a healthy way or is she unhealthy?
    Yeah, it's this great new health kick that's sweeping the nation called Fentanyl.

  11. #17725
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/835688600710

    Had a visit with Bri and was not disappointed with the service. However, I will say she has lost a ton of weight and is a stick figure version of her former self. She still has that face though and that is hard to say no to. Will probably repeat but not for a while. Comms were good for a change.

    Matt.
    Last time I saw her I couldn't even nut. Kept saying I was too big, wouldn't dt, was a dead fish the entire time.

    I'm saving up my load and money for either Raven or Casey to have a good bbcip session.

  12. #17724

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    She asked are you law enforcement, age and race. I didnt get a menu like other dude said

    Her ad has a new comment saying it's not her it is an old lady BTW. The way my luck has been going I may have to try her again and hopefully hit. Be safe.
    It's her. DM me for number.

  13. #17723
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    What was her verification process?
    She asked are you law enforcement, age and race. I didn’t get a menu like other dude said

    Her ad has a new comment saying it's not her it is an old lady BTW. The way my luck has been going I may have to try her again and hopefully hit. Be safe.

  14. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    What was her verification process?
    There isn't one. At least I didn't go through one. Texted the number. She responded. With menu. Sent location. That was it. Shoddy motel but clean room. She looked and smelled nice. Nice conversation. Made me feel comfortable. Above avergae. Performance. Seems like she enjoyed my company. She. Is gorgeous and her body is banging.

  15. #17721

    Bri

    Very unhealthy. Them legs have no thighs left, and arms look like sticks.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    Did she lose weight in a healthy way or is she unhealthy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape