Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 1481 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17315

    Big Tits Needed

    I used to contribute a number of reviews to this board as well as once and other states. I have had a few experiences over the years. That were not worth writing home about. They were average so I did not review them. All of my former regulars around here have dried up.

    Now I need some help. I have message about thirty providers this week and all but a couple did not respond. Those who did wanted to Facetime me, which is not going to happen.

    If anyone can post here, or message me, phone numbers or links to some ladies who have some big tits, I would really appreciate it.

  2. #17314

    Other clues

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad350  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks like a trans.
    Other clues are eye that protrude out like a man and forehead.

  3. #17313
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    How was the service and technique? Would you repeat and any reason FS off the table? She looks cute.
    The service and technique was good. Deepthroat pretty much the whole time. I would repeat when I have a chance and as for FS, I did not ask but my guess is no incall location.

  4. #17312

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is one of the top providers in our region. Very clean, no smoking. Clean room. Excellent GFE, kissing, BBBJ, and cfs. Pussy is A+, I could not last that long, shot a very hard and large load. This is pretty good since I had already had 1 round at home with the so, and 2 rounds with another provider the same day. She is extremely attractive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137315313
    The audio from whatever's on the tv in the background is killing me. I can't imagine tuning that out.

  5. #17311

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Roxi's one arm friend used to work down on Wilkins?
    Where on Wilkens do you normally see her?

  6. #17310

    Trina

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is she 100% real woman and not postOP ts?


    Some red flats.
    The pussy pictures are stolen. Also in the on the videos she puts her front her like she is trying to hide something.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137583297#.
    Definitely looks like a trans.

  7. #17309

    Itsa man

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is she 100% real woman and not postOP ts?


    Some red flats.
    The pussy pictures are stolen. Also in the on the videos she puts her front her like she is trying to hide something.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137583297#.
    That's a man.

  8. #17308
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzmzn  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gentlemen.

    I saw Ember the other day and she is real. She only offers Carplay for those who may or may not enjoy it. The fee was 80 for a BJ only. Any questions feel free to reach out.

    Here is her Ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137573491
    How was the service and technique? Would you repeat and any reason FS off the table? She looks cute.

  9. #17307

    Big B*

    Quote Originally Posted by KeySorsoze24  [View Original Post]
    I saw her off of Security. She shares a room with someone so she sees people when she has an opportunity. If you let her know that you are open to cardate as well she will be easier to book with. That's only if you are interested in cardates. But can say the bbj is definitely a 10.
    You better have a big vehicle if you want a car date. She's a BIG girl, pictures are deceptive and doesn't pic up the plus 10 lbs. Plus 30 in her case. She does have good wet puss. Menu was wide open for me when I visited.

  10. #17306

    Motel 6 Bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Careful lads looks like Scam is the flavor of the month. Received this text from her recently.
    I was going to see her yesterday and got a bad gut feeling. When I arrived the parking lot was completely empty and a couple camera crews reporting on the triple shooting and murder that happened the previous night. I would think LE would shut the place down for a day to investigate the crime scene. Either way I didn't want to be the degenerate seen on fox 5 being led out in cuffs. She was texting me off a couple of numbers and adamant to come see her. Being desperate is her normal MO but would proceed with caution.

  11. #17305

    Bowties

    Careful lads looks like Scam is the flavor of the month. Received this text from her recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230531-182117.jpg‎  

  12. #17304

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster;6466076[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/137561381[/URL]

    Anyone ever make any contact with this 1. I've tried 4 x all diff hours and no luck. Mayb a bot.
    I saw her off of Security. She shares a room with someone so she sees people when she has an opportunity. If you let her know that you are open to cardate as well she will be easier to book with. That's only if you are interested in cardates. But can say the bbj is definitely a 10.

  13. #17303

    No contact

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137561381

    Anyone ever make any contact with this 1. I've tried 4 x all diff hours and no luck. Mayb a bot.

  14. #17302

    Trina

    That's a man I see her on Charles and St Paul when am on my way to work on the weekend.

  15. #17301

    Tran

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Is she 100% real woman and not postOP ts?


    Some red flats.
    The pussy pictures are stolen. Also in the on the videos she puts her front her like she is trying to hide something.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/137583297#.
    Screams tranny to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape