The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 24520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17725
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Good looking and young. I would but her coms are terrible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/051729601975
    Have you ever gotten a response from her? Texted her, but never heard back. She does look TGTBT and it's probably fake, but if it's a scam, you would figure they would text back.

  2. #17724

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Very unhealthy. Them legs have no thighs left, and arms look like sticks.

    Phyuck!
    How long ago did you see her? I like them thin, but I agree she is too thin, and it would be better if she gained a little weight, but she's about the same weight now as 6 months ago. I can state with authority that she has lost about 5 lbs during the past 1-2 years. Maybe 5 lbs too many, but hardly a ton. Truth is that Bri's been on the very thin side for at least a couple of years. If you've seen her in the past year, she hasn't had thighs since summer 2021, and barely then, LOL.

  3. #17723
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    Did she lose weight in a healthy way or is she unhealthy?
    Yeah, it's this great new health kick that's sweeping the nation called Fentanyl.

  4. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/835688600710

    Had a visit with Bri and was not disappointed with the service. However, I will say she has lost a ton of weight and is a stick figure version of her former self. She still has that face though and that is hard to say no to. Will probably repeat but not for a while. Comms were good for a change.

    Matt.
    Last time I saw her I couldn't even nut. Kept saying I was too big, wouldn't dt, was a dead fish the entire time.

    I'm saving up my load and money for either Raven or Casey to have a good bbcip session.

  5. #17721

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    She asked are you law enforcement, age and race. I didnt get a menu like other dude said

    Her ad has a new comment saying it's not her it is an old lady BTW. The way my luck has been going I may have to try her again and hopefully hit. Be safe.
    It's her. DM me for number.

  6. #17720
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    What was her verification process?
    She asked are you law enforcement, age and race. I didn’t get a menu like other dude said

    Her ad has a new comment saying it's not her it is an old lady BTW. The way my luck has been going I may have to try her again and hopefully hit. Be safe.

  7. #17719
    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    What was her verification process?
    There isn't one. At least I didn't go through one. Texted the number. She responded. With menu. Sent location. That was it. Shoddy motel but clean room. She looked and smelled nice. Nice conversation. Made me feel comfortable. Above avergae. Performance. Seems like she enjoyed my company. She. Is gorgeous and her body is banging.

  8. #17718

    Bri

    Very unhealthy. Them legs have no thighs left, and arms look like sticks.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    Did she lose weight in a healthy way or is she unhealthy?

  9. #17717
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She was on state sponsored vacation.
    Is she back?

  10. #17716
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Phoenix a while ago and comms were quick at first. After her verify process I asked for the addy and was ghosted. Has one positive review on LC and I think has one review on here. I passed after being ghosted.
    What was her verification process?

  11. #17715
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/835688600710

    Had a visit with Bri and was not disappointed with the service. However, I will say she has lost a ton of weight and is a stick figure version of her former self. She still has that face though and that is hard to say no to. Will probably repeat but not for a while. Comms were good for a change.

    Matt.
    Did she lose weight in a healthy way or is she unhealthy?

  12. #17714

    Just left her

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Phoenix a while ago and comms were quick at first. After her verify process I asked for the addy and was ghosted. Has one positive review on LC and I think has one review on here. I passed after being ghosted.
    I just left her. She's a really cool chick and a good time. I agree that she can be slow responding but she does respond.

  13. #17713

    Surprised no one TOFFT

    Good looking and young. I would but her coms are terrible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/051729601975

  14. #17712

    PIKESVILLE Bri

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/835688600710

    Had a visit with Bri and was not disappointed with the service. However, I will say she has lost a ton of weight and is a stick figure version of her former self. She still has that face though and that is hard to say no to. Will probably repeat but not for a while. Comms were good for a change.

    Matt.

  15. #17711

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefatman2009  [View Original Post]
    Have a UTR who needs to make $$ this weekend. In the Aberdeen / Elkton area. Spinner fun girl.
    I sent you a pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape