Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17720
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She was on state sponsored vacation.
    Is she back?

  2. #17719
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Phoenix a while ago and comms were quick at first. After her verify process I asked for the addy and was ghosted. Has one positive review on LC and I think has one review on here. I passed after being ghosted.
    What was her verification process?

  3. #17718
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKenseth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/835688600710

    Had a visit with Bri and was not disappointed with the service. However, I will say she has lost a ton of weight and is a stick figure version of her former self. She still has that face though and that is hard to say no to. Will probably repeat but not for a while. Comms were good for a change.

    Matt.
    Did she lose weight in a healthy way or is she unhealthy?

  4. #17717

    Just left her

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Phoenix a while ago and comms were quick at first. After her verify process I asked for the addy and was ghosted. Has one positive review on LC and I think has one review on here. I passed after being ghosted.
    I just left her. She's a really cool chick and a good time. I agree that she can be slow responding but she does respond.

  5. #17716

    Surprised no one TOFFT

    Good looking and young. I would but her coms are terrible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...-/051729601975

  6. #17715

    PIKESVILLE Bri

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/835688600710

    Had a visit with Bri and was not disappointed with the service. However, I will say she has lost a ton of weight and is a stick figure version of her former self. She still has that face though and that is hard to say no to. Will probably repeat but not for a while. Comms were good for a change.

    Matt.

  7. #17714

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefatman2009  [View Original Post]
    Have a UTR who needs to make $$ this weekend. In the Aberdeen / Elkton area. Spinner fun girl.
    I sent you a pm.

  8. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Jinx comes to DC / VA. I've been ghosted by her three times so I won't be going back. I do recall reading several times by other members saying she doesn't wipe her ass. Most current reviews say she's put on weight. She is an attractive woman. She should just update her photos.

    Thundder was in DC / MD a few years back, and I used to visit her. I always had a good time and tried to connect with her in Baltimore but she's been busy each time. I always found her to be a sexy thick woman with a hot ass. Friendly personality.

    Phoenix. Does anyone have any Intel on this young lady?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/147573620
    I reached out to Phoenix a while ago and comms were quick at first. After her verify process I asked for the addy and was ghosted. Has one positive review on LC and I think has one review on here. I passed after being ghosted.

  9. #17712

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Jinx comes to DC / VA. I've been ghosted by her three times so I won't be going back. I do recall reading several times by other members saying she doesn't wipe her ass. Most current reviews say she's put on weight. She is an attractive woman. She should just update her photos.

    Thundder was in DC / MD a few years back, and I used to visit her. I always had a good time and tried to connect with her in Baltimore but she's been busy each time. I always found her to be a sexy thick woman with a hot ass. Friendly personality.

    Phoenix. Does anyone have any Intel on this young lady?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/147573620
    She is awesome. Chill and a good experience.

  10. #17711

    Scam + Time wasters Winsor mill

    Hello everyone,

    While there is some good intel here, I would like report a timewasterscammer son (s?) of a gun (s?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6788885189/1

    https://callescort.org/678-888-5189

    I had a dream of setting up a time and date but when the location was reached. They asked for a selfie, and maybe though I would since it was far out to avid wasting time making it there. But I drove out a bit upset.

    I dislike having my time wasted and would hope this helps. There is some good intel in this forum that has been good. If anyone can share some good reliable quality over quantity providers feel free to dm.

    Thanks and be safe!

  11. #17710
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an only fans site?
    No she doesn't. They are discreet and low key. I'm sure they would let you record if you ask.

  12. #17709
    Quote Originally Posted by AllmenStand  [View Original Post]
    Hit me up for details I have a buddy who's old lady who wants 3. No BS she's proven and tested a real fun time I have seen her a few times. Would take place in Baltimore county. Respectful gentleman only.
    Does she have an only fans site?

  13. #17708

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    Jinx did the same to me multiple times a while back. Rather than tell you she doesn't want you coming around any more. She let's you makes appointments and when you get to the hotel she will ghost you.
    Tried to see her a few times, she always wants you to grab her a slurpee or some shit. I don't do that because I'm paranoid and worry that that will somehow identify you to police. Not a laeyer or anything its just my own special brand of crazy.

    Wish there were more reliable black chicks around though, Empress Thunder used to be good but I think she blocked me for some reason. Miss her a lot.

  14. #17707

    Need a about 3 dependable guys BBC only

    Hit me up for details I have a buddy who's old lady who wants 3. No BS she's proven and tested a real fun time I have seen her a few times. Would take place in Baltimore county. Respectful gentleman only.

  15. #17706

    Jinx will ghost you at the hotel rather than tell I don't want you as a customer any

    Quote Originally Posted by KlutzDuramax91  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...v/907401033000

    You guys review her very well and idk how. I have tried to see her on 4 separate times the last 30 days. It's always some bs like oh my phone died, oh I was on the phone with someone, or just goes ghost. She is good at messaging and setting stuff up but when the date comes she POOFS and disappears.
    Jinx did the same to me multiple times a while back. Rather than tell you she doesn't want you coming around any more. She let's you makes appointments and when you get to the hotel she will ghost you.

    It is time to move along,
    BS

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape