Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31394

    Tatooed Brittany

    Blah blah blah, I didn't pay with 2 left over tacos and an Abe Lincoln or whatever anyone wants to complain about for price. Just sharing the info whether you would do it or not is your choice.

    Comms were fairly straight forward, stays in a trailer off PH. Quoted me 80 for bbj so I figured I'd try it out. Pics are from like 10 years old so add about 20 lbs, some time in the sun, and regular age so the pics are nowhere near recent. Friendly though, and I dreamed of an ok bbjcs. Not someone I'll hit back up unless in a bind but thought the info might benefit some of you. Maybe you can talk her down to whatever you actually feel it's worth, to each their own. I took a screen shot of one of her ad photos since some of the ladies like to take down their posts and links get broken.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/147760925
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0006.jpg‎  

  2. #31393

    Monger budget

    I'm sure everyone here isn't a six figure earner or millionaire, What are some of the best ways to save money to have fun with providers? With the rise of inflation, some providers are now charging 120 qv 200 hh. I miss the days when we had 60 roses qv.

  3. #31392
    I called her and she didn't seem interested in going to work. Was quick and to the point, comms ok. Haven't tried again, not sure what her deal is tho. She's got a heck of a nice body but idk how accurate her pics are or how old they are. Out call is ok with me, anyone got info on the damages quota?

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]

  4. #31391
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    She's on stg sexy MILF thickness.
    Here's a recent ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/567376873746

  5. #31390

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any pics or a link to whom you are referring to?
    She's on stg sexy MILF thickness.

  6. #31389

    Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.
    She's been around a long time. Used to have a crazy boyfriend who posted mongers texts online on facebook but I don't think he's around anymore.

  7. #31388
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.
    Do you have any pics or a link to whom you are referring to?

  8. #31387

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329
    Just amending some info, she's only new to the area, but she's not new to doing this. Enough said.

  9. #31386
    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329
    She's personable not 4'11" and a little thick for my tastes but very nice to chat with. Ended up with Chloe for whatever reason who was equally personable (also a little thick). Regardless decent hotel, could actually hold a conversation and were clean. I was put off by the fact time started as soon as you cross the threshold and regardless of your state when the timer goes off you're done. Might not always be the case as I'd never seen either of them before but honestly probably won't again for that reason (wasn't much effort put into the end game shall we say).

  10. #31385

    Sexy MILF thickness

    Anyone tap that juicy ass lately? I'm curious about cruising her Hershey highway. But she keeps posting old pics. Is that a red flag or what? Does she even look that way still? Info please. Pm me if need be.

  11. #31384

    Shaina

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHolden  [View Original Post]
    She's down in Cape Coral now. Spoke with her last night. Posting on erotic monkey as Kendall Fire.
    So when is she coming back to jax? I would like to see her again. She has a sexy body with sexy eyes and like I said before her skills are on point. I wanted her to spend the night with me LOL.

  12. #31383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Her BF & Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady. She has been posting for a while. This is the first face pic that I have seen. Any feed back would be helpful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/354677495401
    They were involved in a hit & run several years ago out by Beach or Atlantic Beach area. They were on the news. She had to serve time but her pimp-daddy man got the brunt of the sentence.

  13. #31382

    Anyone know Kay?

    Has anyone met up with Kay before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/518292737207

  14. #31381
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lo recently? I see she is advertising for some daytime lunch specials. Curious if she is worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/488550569260
    I wanted to check her out so I cash app'd her for pics and vids. She didn't send anything and won't answer text or email. I doubt if she is worth it.

  15. #31380

    Newbie recommendation

    Morning gentlemen,

    I have recommendation to give you mongers on here, she's rooming with Chloe. Please see her and treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/401582852329

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape