Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4897
-
06-19-23 20:21 #3322Regular Member

Posts: 5Quoting myself here, reached out to the Middletown massage girl. We setup a time and I ended up getting ghosted. I guess it's common but it gets on my nerves a bit.
Originally Posted by Hollywood123
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 20:45 #3321Banned Member

Posts: 98[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
Buster247 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
A2
-
06-10-23 15:55 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 344Layya
I tried Layya out today. I was going that way today so figured I'd try her out. I'm usually just a BJ kinda guy so that's all I can really review about. She got the job done. BBBJ cim. Not much of a deep throat specialist. Keeps her hand on it kinda as a limit so ya can't get too deep. Nice girl. Safe enough. No problems. Friendly enough. Didn't see any noticeable IV damage but she seems to have some kinda habit judging by her personality. Might repeat but only outa convenience if I'm outa other options.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 21:04 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 819Link
Think THIS is what he is referring to.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 20:03 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 2789Tried link, no joy here fwiw. What did it say?
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 18:46 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 204Paige
Yes the girl in the white dress is Paige. She use to dance at haks. Paige and her mom awhile ago robbed an old lady at the acme. They spent time at club Baylor. Tiffany w is not associated with them at all. Idk Paige's mom's name.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 15:44 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 2789Ashley from MeadowWood
LOL, looks like we are going to go around and around again. Here I go on SPECIFICs and details. My bad. Just looking for clarity.
Originally Posted by BigGrip
[View Original Post]
Ok, so what is the name of the mother-daughter team? And is that the daughter (white dress) that was part of the robbery, or does the Mom have another daughter? I thought the daughter of that team was Tiffany W of EroticM fame? I did ask Ashley if she knew Tiffany W and she said she didn't. I was told the girl in the white dress is Paige.
Just trying to set the record straight and be specific. I know at times that gets pedantic and boring. My bad.
I saw no characteristics of a rip-off style or attitude from Ashley. Just saying.
-
06-09-23 15:22 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 204Ashley
Need to clarify that the girl in the white dress is not her daughter. She is the daughter of the mom and daughter team that robbed the old lady at the prices corner Acme.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 15:04 #3314Regular Member

Posts: 21Great review, answered the missing pieces for me before making the call- thanks man! Please DM the damage. Also- clear your inbox -LOL.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 14:53 #3313Senior Member

Posts: 2789Brie in Wilmington
Not sure how this discussion of a girl in Wilm, ended up in the Other Areas section, but whatever.
Originally Posted by BerryMcCockinr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for adding the screenshot to the thread! That makes the thread useful in a few weeks when the links die.
I got around to dating Brie. Yes, she is older, 40's I believe. So yeah with the drug use and age she isn't as young looking as the pictures. Recent pic is shown, last one
In addition as I mentioned before the lower half is a bit frumpy. So all youse dudes looking for a 10 visually, you might want to look elsewhere.
Now all of that said, I found her personality and desire to please to be exemplary. Had a good connection with her, lots of passion and a great experience. But hey, for me, I value a connection, good skills and willingness to please & be pleased over size, shape, color, religion or race. Perhaps it was my approach of treating it like a GF date and not just taking off clothes and expecting her to blow me hard and then insert Tab A in Slot B until pop?
So as the saying goes, YMMV. I will repeat.
-
06-09-23 14:28 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 2789TOFTT. Strawberry Ashley
Ok, so I seen many interesting & conflicting reports on this girl Ashley, so I decided to TOFTT and go see for myself. Here is what I found from talking to her and dating her. The opinions expressed here are my own and I apologize if my experience & impressions contradict what others have reported. No offense intended.
Ashley does live off of Rte 13 in an Apt complex, near MeadowWood Rehab center. While it isn't an upscale place, it is far from run down and at no time did I feel unsafe. Never seen any nosy neighbors, dealers or pimps.
As far as the posting goes with the AA dude (good eye TheePhoenix), she said that the dude was a friend of her GF and he posted for her. He didn't post what she told him to say. She did say she posted on her own, from her own account later and that dude told her he took that post down. Here is the post she put up:
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2756025-Lil+Red+Bobbing+Headz.
Oh and she strenuously denies she has a "handler" or pimp or anyone controlling her. I believe it, the way she unhesitatingly and vigorously responded to said question. Some girls personality just won't put up with a controlling jerk.
Oh and to clear up another misconception, the pic of two girls, one in white & one in black IS a picture of Ashley (in black). But the other girl IS NOT her daughter, rather it is her friend. Picture was taken at the friend's wedding (now divorced).
Anyway, she told me that she does not use drugs. Perhaps smokes some weed? But I saw ZERO signs of injection drug use or crack smoking or whatever. She told me she USE TO use, but has been clean for about a year and mentioned a stint at Meadowood with that girl Amber (Lizzy) (Mama G's daughter).
So yes, she appears to know Amber (Lizzy). She told me Amber shows up at her place periodically looking for a place to stay. So if that is "association" then OK. Saw no signs she wanted to play games or rip-me off. Showed her I had the cash, left it on the dresser while we played and she made no moves to get it until the clean-up was over.
Asked her about working on MDA and she denied it. Said she use to live out that way, so frequently was walking the street going places, but not dating?
Now as to her physique, She sure isn't any Melissa McCarthy, but she sure isn't drug sick skinny either. Maybe more dudes prefer the former over the later? For my money she was a good healthy & sexy shape.
She has shoulder length natural red hair, bright blue eyes and a light complexion. Her body is slender, but she has a nice butt and legs. I could not resist smacking that azz when she walked in front of me. Yes, she has A-cups but nice nipples. No Mommy belly, in spite having had several kids, it is still relatively flat. She told me she was skinny when she was using, but that was a year ago.
While the menu listed was open, I did find several restrictions. Definitely NO anal and CFS. Told me she got lots of requests from dudes with "interesting" stuff: dudes who wanted to be sh*t on, pizz on, beaten, etc. Also said she has gotten hundreds of texts and only a few she responded to. {Not sure if this means she's picky, or dudes are generally rude, crude & gross and she avoids those ones?}
Personality wise she is a nice person as others have mentioned. Maybe a bit ADHD in nature, but willing to please and be pleased. Also get the impression, since she dated before, she knows the score and tolerates little BS. Doesn't appear to be a hard core dater, just needs to fill in some income not covered by her job.
Anyway, took her to a notel for some FS fun. Started with some mutual touches & caresses, light kissing and letting my tongue wander. Went to town with some DATY on her smooth VJ and eventually she popped. Then it was her turn to please. She started with a BBBJ, nice and soft, no teeth, good rhythm (not too fast or not too slow). Wasn't drooling spittle, just a nice bit of head. Had to stop her as I wanted to finish coupled.
So on goes the bag (she was insistent on CFS) and then the fun began. Started with CG which allowed me to grab that cute butt. Flipped to some mish with her moaning and eventually popping, then switched to doggie where I pounded her out and finally shoved deep and filled the bag. A bit of post coitus cuddling and then it was off to clean up.
For me it was a good date and I would repeat. But as always YMMV.
Oh and attached are a couple of recent pics she sent.
-
06-09-23 12:16 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 641Fair enough and thanks for clarifying her weight.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 11:10 #3310Banned Member

Posts: 98Your right
Once I read your post carefully, I understand what your saying about negotiating and soliciting. You can't negotiate like that with everybody. I've gotten away with it so far. Some of them, I don't even have to negotiate like that. Sometimes you already know your going to get what you want and some. You just know. Then there are some that I'm not really sure about and have to ask. But your point is valid and makes a lot of sense. Sometimes we could possibly jam ourselves up without even realizing it. This is one reason why I've started doing a meet and greet to feel them out. If I'm not comfortable, I'm out. But that is a good point you made.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 10:56 #3309Banned Member

Posts: 98I always negotiate services to make sure I'm getting what I want. As for her ad, it says she's between 5 ft 1 and 5 ft3. Which is accurate by her being 5 ft2. But when I seen her, I was shocked to see that Layya is nowhere near 161 bs! She may weigh 130 lbs. If that. So I'm not sure why her ad says she weighs that much. It wouldn't have mattered to me. I would've still seen her anyway.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 08:09 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 641Glad you had fun but you said tight, not an ounce of fat. He ad says she's 5'1 160#. What types of things did you ask for upfront? Best way to avoid soliciting is to not pre negotiate on activities prior.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




