Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4897
-
05-04-23 09:51 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 641The best way to negotiate is not to negotiate. When someone offers a rate that I do not want to pay, I simply say "Oh, okay, thanks. That's more than I have on me". If they are open to a lower rate then this is when they'd offer it". If they don't then I move one. This way they cannot get mad at you because I am not asking them for a lower rate, they are offering it. Works most times.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:15 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 72Sandra
It has been dry in the Salisbury / Lower Slower so I decided to check out someone just to scratch an itch. Decided on Sandra in Laurel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...a/786323561589
When we started talking she basically delayed meeting by a good hour. It was "15 minutes!" at least twice. But I didn't have anything to do so I did not mind. Met her in Laurel where there was not a lot of parking. I did some searching and saw someone else had saw her last year and mentioned she was on crutches when they met. That was a YEAR ago. She is still on crutches. Met me on the porch and took me inside. I refuse to believe that they aren't just squatting there because the place looks gutted. I say "they" because I could feel that someone else was there by noises coming from upstairs. She hobbled upstairs and took me to a room with a chair and boxsprings in it. It really seemed like someone was evicted and she just kinda started hiding there? Anyways she got fully unclothed and started making small talk. I don't feel too comfortable but I'm ready if something happens. Payment up front of $90 which I feel is a bit much but hey inflation. She did give some damn impressive BBBJ. Honestly if she charged just $30 for that I'd consider it. She then offered herself and said she could only do standing doggy. Which is fine. She put a condom on me and I slid in. She's petite but not tight. She either has had kids or lots of clients. That's fine, plenty wet. She fake moaned at first which is a turn off until she started to moan for real. Finished up and she offered the bathroom downstairs to clean up. Frankly I just wanted out so I left.
Nothing amazing, looks kinda like her pics, great throat, sketchy place. If it weren't for the drought I wouldn't have done it. YMMV.
-
05-03-23 21:07 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 92MF Magic
Traveling through the area and texted a few providers. None got back to me so I reached out to Diamond. Got a quick reply and set up the date. Got to the room and it was Magic. Not the same as her pics with a new haircut but I'm there what the heck. Say I'm only interested in BBBJ, she says 60,20 more to CIM. So I pay the 20 more. She was amazing. Top 5 BJs of all time for me. As I'm about to nut she buries me in her throat. I'm going back tomorrow for the 2 girl special. Great rates and she was fun, I hope Diamond delivers as well.
-
05-03-23 20:18 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 630This. Sometimes I'll negotiate just to see how she reacts. If she flies off the handle at the first sign that things aren't going to go exactly her way it's a sign to me that the entire session is going to be dictated by her, and any suggestion that I might want something differently is likely to be met with something that, at best, is going to kill the mood, if not end the session entirely.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
It's a vibe thing for me, whether I do or don't negotiate and whether I do or don't move forward after an initial discussion, negotiation or not.
I end up parting ways much more often than I strike a deal and follow through, but so far that's worked out pretty well for me.
-
05-03-23 12:03 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 2789Partly that and partly the fact that most guys won't, can't or don't know how to negotiate prices.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
You never know until you try and as long as one is willing to accept "no" as an answer, what is there to lose? Sometimes one is pleasantly surprised.
I have found I can tell a lot about a provider in the way she handles a negotiation. Rather find out she's high strung or goes off quickly through text / phone than in person. Just saying.
-
05-03-23 11:01 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 641It's supply & demand. She clearly knows her market value. If there were 10 x the same options in the area, no one would pay those prices.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 07:48 #3241Banned Member

Posts: 98Not me
I would never pay that kind of money. I don't care how good she looks. Besides, good looking doesn't always guarantee she's good. I'm not knocking the guys who can afford that. There are some guys out here that have the money like that and got it like that. I'm not one of them. 200 and 300 is probably chump change to the guys who are paying these rates. They're making it harder on the ones who can't because a lot of these women will charge these ridiculous rates because they know someone will pay those rates.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 14:37 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 641If that is her in the pics, then I can see why the high rate. Pretty good body compared to what else is in that area.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 12:01 #3239Banned Member

Posts: 98Guess I'll pass on her.
I talked to this one last night. Goes by Emily. She's doing outcalls and Carplay right now. I told her that I would keep her info and check her ads periodically to see if she's doing incalls. The deal breaker for me was when I asked her what the prices are for hh and hour. She said 200 for hh and 300 for hour. No thanks. Before she gave me the prices, she had the nerve to complain that two clients didn't show up. Which is why she doesn't have a room and willing to do Carplay. 200 hh and 300 hour? She's lost her mind, like most of them out here now! If I ever pay that kind of money, you can best believe it will be way more than an hour!
Originally Posted by MissPiggy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...e/069263606942
-
04-30-23 23:05 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 167She used to post in the eastern shore threads. I'm pretty sure she's a no go. Whenever I see Milford, seafood, Bridgeville I avoid.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 21:58 #3237Banned Member

Posts: 98Melody: Seaford / Bridgeville
I just talked to this one. She quoted 140 hh 240 hr but said she would do 100 hh and 200 hr. I told her that would work. I normally don't do that far South to get up with someone. But she is interesting and sexy as all outdoors! Does anyone have any history with Melody? Is she worth the ride?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...t/403618189546
-
04-29-23 21:43 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 395There was a post about her in the past few weeks someone said that she was legit. Working in middletown.
Originally Posted by Hollywood123
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 20:11 #3235Banned Member

Posts: 98I don't need a lecture doing what's best for me.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 19:47 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 2789Remain Calm- Trying to help
Right there in red is an assumption that I do not agree with! It is NOT "alright and acceptable" for providers to request pics from mongers. No one I have read around here thinks that is a good idea. But I don't run the providers, nor act for all mongers so I guess there are plenty of dudes willing to send pics of their face, pics with them holding their ID next to their face and pics of their ID to "prove" they are "real" to some anonymous poster on some website or SM.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
To me that is the dumbest thing one could do, especially IF one has an SO and more so if they have kids.
Years ago there was a site called "Exposing Johns" (Google it) where they posed as providers and got dudes to email them, stating sex for money, giving real names, pics, etc. Turns out they provided a website where your info, illegal requests and pics could be found through a Google search. Of course, for a small fee (extortion) they would remove your data. But shoot, there are other vigilanti groups out there trying to effect the hobbying game. Plus who knows what tactics some of these ant-trafficking task forces are doing?
So if you want your family, neighbors, employer, future employer and future relationships to know you are a wh*rem*nger, then by all means send pics as "verification" to anonymous people (providers) on the web!
But what you said next, I do agree with:
YES! We should be able to and often it is a great idea to ask the provider for an additional picture! I have never said one can't or shouldn't ask for pics. What is the issue is the type of picture, not whether we can / should ask for a picture. I prefer something that is pornographic in nature, I. E a picture of her vagina.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
But where we apparently differ in our view points is that I don't think a revealing pic ..... Not a totally nude pic. But something more revealing*** is sufficient proof that the poster is NOT LE! LE CAN and might use pictures that are "more revealing," so getting a more revealing picture tells the recipient nothing. Not sure LE can send pics that are porno. But who knows. Now it might be a case where they do it although they are not suppose to, and at that point one has to hire an attorney.
So be clear in what I am saying. A "more revealing" picture is a poor way to do DD and those that rely on that as a way to 'stay safe' are taking chances that could get them jammed up.
Build up some "Spidey Senses" and learn to trust them. Don't be afraid to walk away when the Spidey Senses are tingling. As the old saying goes, better safe than sorry.
***http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7289-Escort-Reports&p=6427006#post6427006
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 14:24 #3233Regular Member

Posts: 5Tgtbt?
Has anyone met with this provider? I thought about putting this under the massage thread, but it doesn't seem like a massage as much as a provider offering a massage. It honestly looks TGTBT but I'm hopeful someone here can tell me otherwise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...i/957083072806









Reply With Quote





