Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4897
-
06-09-23 01:09 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 175Are you a simp?
What the hell with every single decent escort requiring covered blow jobs. Stop being a simp. If you don't buy they change their practices. I don't blame girls asking you to cover for full service, stop seeing girls that require for blowjob and they'll change their practices. Too many simps. Use to be that we had the upper hand / money, lately they seem to claim it. Is that woke? Weird world now. At this point I should just hit up amps, same rules way better pampering.
-
06-08-23 21:30 #3306Banned Member

Posts: 98Layya
I'll pm you.
Originally Posted by FiremanForU
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 20:45 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 57Layla
Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time. What did the damage end up being?
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 20:30 #3304Banned Member

Posts: 98Layya
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/018401113882
I finally met Layya around 530 pm. We actually did a meet and greet around 130 pm. I parked my car close to where she stay, and she came out for a minute so we could meet. I recently started doing this for the newer local ones as a precaution. I'm not trying to get busted for soliciting, especially at my age.
Layya is very attractive to me. She's 5 ft2, brunette with a tight body. Not an ounce of fat! Nice perky tits and a nice ass. Overall, it was a good experience and I will repeat mainly because Layya was willing to do everything I asked for up front. She was willing to negotiate without any problems. Her ad says she 34, but she's actually 40 going on 41, which made it even better. I prefer them a little older anyway because they know what they're doing and are no trouble. It was a good experience with Layya and I will be repeating. She's only 10 min away.
-
06-08-23 14:31 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 81Brie / Nicole
Need screenshots since links will keep dying.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 08:18 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 842Homework
How much did you do?
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/famous.1day/
See my other post.
But in any event on my personal No Fly List for several reasons.
-
06-08-23 07:28 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 204Ashlee
She use to walk mda years ago. She's associated with the mother and daughter team that robbed an old lady at the prices corner acme years ago. The second pic is her with the daughter. She's been known to rip off mongers before if you are not on your toes and following the rules. She's been reported on here before awhile back.
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 07:00 #3300Banned Member

Posts: 98This is who he's talking about
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/344958342560
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
I talked to her too. She's only doing outcalls. Damn shame because I wanted to check her out myself.
-
06-07-23 22:26 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 285Have you used any of them for an hour session? Do they asked you for Id?
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 20:58 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 630Your link is broken, can you please repost it?
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 19:46 #3297Senior Member

Posts: 74Any Info on this lady
Hey guys.
I talked to this girl yesterday afternoon and she told me her name was Brie and she was living on Chestnut St in Wilmington. She was very nice in our texting back and forth. We were going to meet today but I got jammed up at work and had to cancel. We were going to do a meet a greet to chat and see if we were cool with each other if all went well we were going to spend time together and if not we would go our own way. She was cool when I told her I coudn't meet today and we both agreed to meet soon. I do meet and greets now cause I've been burned before and if they don't want to meet and greet I've move on. Was wondering if anyone has seen her and mind sharing there experience. Feel free to message me if want.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/005990444468
-
06-07-23 13:05 #3296Senior Member

Posts: 842Well. . .
If you perform the next level of DD you will find her SM pages.
Originally Posted by TheePhoenix
[View Original Post]
There you will find other information there as well for Ms. Ashley, but more importantly find others.
It's all in the homework.
I had some other things to post, but still in moderation and tried send this for the delayed post 3 x's now, maybe this is the charm.
-
06-07-23 10:41 #3295Senior Member

Posts: 175Blackdoorenter
Why does her ad link back to an account with a black guy? Also wanted to mention his email is "nolacknmac at ". Not Lackn means you are armed with a gun. Careful with this one.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 21:12 #3294Senior Member

Posts: 395There are 6 right next to each other right on elkton newark road ranging from cheap flea bag to nice and clean. All of them will get the job done depending on your price point.
Originally Posted by Tazdude
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 19:11 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 285Notel
Can anyone recommend a motel in Newark or Elkton area. I have a date tomorrow and I am looking for a place to hang out with my date.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





