Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 327 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3307

    Are you a simp?

    What the hell with every single decent escort requiring covered blow jobs. Stop being a simp. If you don't buy they change their practices. I don't blame girls asking you to cover for full service, stop seeing girls that require for blowjob and they'll change their practices. Too many simps. Use to be that we had the upper hand / money, lately they seem to claim it. Is that woke? Weird world now. At this point I should just hit up amps, same rules way better pampering.

  2. #3306

    Layya

    Quote Originally Posted by FiremanForU  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time. What did the damage end up being?
    I'll pm you.

  3. #3305

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster247  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/018401113882

    I finally met Layya around 530 pm. We actually did a meet and greet around 130 pm. I parked my car close to where she stay, and she came out for a minute so we could meet. I recently started doing this for the newer local ones as a precaution. I'm not trying to get busted for soliciting, especially at my age.

    Layya is very attractive to me. She's 5 ft2, brunette with a tight body. Not an ounce of fat! Nice perky tits and a nice ass. Overall, it was a good experience and I will repeat mainly because Layya was willing to do everything I asked for up front. She was willing to negotiate without any problems. Her ad says she 34, but she's actually 40 going on 41, which made it even better. I prefer them a little older anyway because they know what they're doing and are no trouble. It was a good experience with Layya and I will be repeating. She's only 10 min away.
    Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time. What did the damage end up being?

  4. #3304

    Layya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/018401113882

    I finally met Layya around 530 pm. We actually did a meet and greet around 130 pm. I parked my car close to where she stay, and she came out for a minute so we could meet. I recently started doing this for the newer local ones as a precaution. I'm not trying to get busted for soliciting, especially at my age.

    Layya is very attractive to me. She's 5 ft2, brunette with a tight body. Not an ounce of fat! Nice perky tits and a nice ass. Overall, it was a good experience and I will repeat mainly because Layya was willing to do everything I asked for up front. She was willing to negotiate without any problems. Her ad says she 34, but she's actually 40 going on 41, which made it even better. I prefer them a little older anyway because they know what they're doing and are no trouble. It was a good experience with Layya and I will be repeating. She's only 10 min away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjuymtbjm2yxmjg5odvmzgy1nzrmmdk3zdi1ytfknzflntdlna.jpg.jpg‎   tmzu3njdmmdu1mmm0ztnimdnknmi4mmuyody4mtqwotg0oddl.jpg.jpeg‎   ndg1nzi0ymm3mwzjzwq4ymnmnmu5ogqzodjmnjnlmmy0oti0.jpg.jpeg‎  

  5. #3303

    Brie / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster247  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/344958342560

    I talked to her too. She's only doing outcalls. Damn shame because I wanted to check her out myself.
    Need screenshots since links will keep dying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-06-08 142715.jpg‎  

  6. #3302

    Homework

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Why does her ad link back to an account with a black guy? Also wanted to mention his email is "nolacknmac at ". Not Lackn means you are armed with a gun. Careful with this one.
    How much did you do?

    https://www.instagram.com/famous.1day/

    See my other post.

    But in any event on my personal No Fly List for several reasons.

  7. #3301

    Ashlee

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Why does her ad link back to an account with a black guy? Also wanted to mention his email is "nolacknmac at ". Not Lackn means you are armed with a gun. Careful with this one.
    She use to walk mda years ago. She's associated with the mother and daughter team that robbed an old lady at the prices corner acme years ago. The second pic is her with the daughter. She's been known to rip off mongers before if you are not on your toes and following the rules. She's been reported on here before awhile back.

  8. #3300

    This is who he's talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Your link is broken, can you please repost it?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/344958342560

    I talked to her too. She's only doing outcalls. Damn shame because I wanted to check her out myself.

  9. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    There are 6 right next to each other right on elkton newark road ranging from cheap flea bag to nice and clean. All of them will get the job done depending on your price point.
    Have you used any of them for an hour session? Do they asked you for Id?

  10. #3298
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHen  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I talked to this girl yesterday afternoon and she told me her name was Brie and she was living on Chestnut St in Wilmington. She was very nice in our texting back and forth. We were going to meet today but I got jammed up at work and had to cancel. We were going to do a meet a greet to chat and see if we were cool with each other if all went well we were going to spend time together and if not we would go our own way. She was cool when I told her I coudn't meet today and we both agreed to meet soon. I do meet and greets now cause I've been burned before and if they don't want to meet and greet I've move on. Was wondering if anyone has seen her and mind sharing there experience. Feel free to message me if want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/005990444468
    Your link is broken, can you please repost it?

  11. #3297

    Any Info on this lady

    Hey guys.

    I talked to this girl yesterday afternoon and she told me her name was Brie and she was living on Chestnut St in Wilmington. She was very nice in our texting back and forth. We were going to meet today but I got jammed up at work and had to cancel. We were going to do a meet a greet to chat and see if we were cool with each other if all went well we were going to spend time together and if not we would go our own way. She was cool when I told her I coudn't meet today and we both agreed to meet soon. I do meet and greets now cause I've been burned before and if they don't want to meet and greet I've move on. Was wondering if anyone has seen her and mind sharing there experience. Feel free to message me if want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/005990444468

  12. #3296

    Well. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by TheePhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Why does her ad link back to an account with a black guy? Also wanted to mention his email is "nolacknmac at ". Not Lackn means you are armed with a gun. Careful with this one.
    If you perform the next level of DD you will find her SM pages.

    There you will find other information there as well for Ms. Ashley, but more importantly find others.

    It's all in the homework.

    I had some other things to post, but still in moderation and tried send this for the delayed post 3 x's now, maybe this is the charm.

  13. #3295

    Blackdoorenter

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a hot redhead. Phone and area code are local. Wonder if anyone has dated her before?

    Says everything goes, so wonder if anal, BBFS, fetishes are on the menu? Rates?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2754953-...rry+Sweetness+
    Why does her ad link back to an account with a black guy? Also wanted to mention his email is "nolacknmac at ". Not Lackn means you are armed with a gun. Careful with this one.

  14. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdude  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a motel in Newark or Elkton area. I have a date tomorrow and I am looking for a place to hang out with my date.

    Thanks.
    There are 6 right next to each other right on elkton newark road ranging from cheap flea bag to nice and clean. All of them will get the job done depending on your price point.

  15. #3293

    Notel

    Can anyone recommend a motel in Newark or Elkton area. I have a date tomorrow and I am looking for a place to hang out with my date.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape