Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 43526
-
06-12-23 11:25 #38291Senior Member

Posts: 1247200. But she did not ask for that. I just gave it to her without any discussions / negotiations.
Originally Posted by DaJiba9
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 19:59 #38290Senior Member

Posts: 95Didn't get CBJ
Weird I went there last week and got the other lady (not coco) a little chunkier.
Originally Posted by AstroAndy
[View Original Post]
Possibly in her 40's, she gave a sensual massage but no CBJ or nude even though I was ready to tip well, all I got was standard HE. Not sure if this provider specific.
-
06-11-23 19:56 #38289Senior Member

Posts: 3258X Tham
For all that goodness with Coco, what was the donation?
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 18:55 #38288Regular Member

Posts: 18Lovely in Cambridge
First things first; I had the profile "energizerbunny" for a long while, then lost access somehow and had to create "energizerbunne" which I've used for years. Got a new phone and lost all of my passwords. Went to reset it and lo and behold I am able to reset the paw for "bunny".
Anyway, I found myself walking around East Cambridge today and on a lark decided to stop in at lovely spa. Went for the half-hour. Long story short it was an ok masssge, but it didn't particularly put a smile on my face. I purposely laid on the table without a cover. The practioner did not ask me to cover up. She asked if it was my first time there and where else I had been. I answered it was and then named a few places.
She did a nice butt massage along with some inner thigh work, but did not massage what really needed massaging.
I only stopped in as I was passing by. It's unlikely I'll be in the area again anytime soon. If anyone has had a different experience to tell.
-
06-11-23 18:18 #38287Regular Member

Posts: 23Is this the old Tina that was there a few years ago?
Originally Posted by NoCheater
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 14:25 #38286Senior Member

Posts: 12471105
Stopped by 1105 earlier today — wanted to copulate again with this skinny not bad looking provider Mimi. I think that's the name. She has this visible after-surgery scar across her abdomen area, and she apparently did not shave down there for years. Too bad, there were 2 police cars parked next to the parlor. Unlikely a bust, perhaps just stopped for couples massage! I didn't feel like going in to find out and went elsewhere.
-
06-11-23 13:48 #38285Senior Member

Posts: 160588 main Coco
The above review is 100% accurate, went yesterday. Naked, DATY, FIV readily accepted, CBJ offered (declined) and super hard no on FS.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 21:08 #38284Senior Member

Posts: 48What was offered and what was the damage? How was the service? More details on the body type?
.
Originally Posted by NoCheater
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 19:00 #38283Senior Member

Posts: 26Eastern Tina Stunning D cup
Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience.
-
06-09-23 11:19 #38282Senior Member

Posts: 182Blanchard Road
I've been twice and both times it was standard HJ with OTC with a decent massage. 60+40 But its been a while so inflation may have raised the rate.
Originally Posted by DaJiba9
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 08:40 #38281Senior Member

Posts: 3853She didn't know the name. But, she said Rhode Island.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 08:38 #38280Senior Member

Posts: 385370 for the house, to include table shower and massage. Open menu from there. 150 was CBJ and CFS. She wasn't open to anything else, including BB. Offering more $$$ then that is a waste.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 13:09 #38279Senior Member

Posts: 32Oriental Sunshine Blanchard
Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 09:04 #38278Senior Member

Posts: 182Orient Sunshine on Blanchard Road
I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.
Originally Posted by HappiestEnding
[View Original Post]
The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.
As you said, fun is across the street.
DP.
-
06-06-23 23:02 #38277Senior Member

Posts: 520732
LOL. Nobody compares to Summer. But both have decent bodies. Linda is probably a little younger than Summer, while Lisa is older. If you want gals like Summer, you have to go to Providence, or find a diamond in the rough.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote



