rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38306

    Wakefield

    Went Orchid per another monger's suggestion. It's in a somewhat rural / residential area. There's was plenty of street parking on a weekday before 5. I got Wendy. She was in a short red dress. I assume she was in her early forties. She had a good attitude and massage was nice. The only problem is you folks started calling incessantly and started showing up at the door unannounced half way through my massage. She said the business was dead until I showed up. I had a the day off. Don't you people work? Her gracious attitude disappeared and she went into crisis management mode. That kinda killed the mood for me. I went for nude CBJ instead of FS fo a. 1 extra.

  2. #38305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    For all that goodness with Coco, what was the donation?
    200. But she did not ask for that. I just gave it to her without any discussions / negotiations.

  3. #38304

    Didn't get CBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    The above review is 100% accurate, went yesterday. Naked, DATY, FIV readily accepted, CBJ offered (declined) and super hard no on FS.
    Weird I went there last week and got the other lady (not coco) a little chunkier.

    Possibly in her 40's, she gave a sensual massage but no CBJ or nude even though I was ready to tip well, all I got was standard HE. Not sure if this provider specific.

  4. #38303

    58X Tham

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    The place is fairly new and it turned out they rotate the personnel frequently. The current lineup includes two 'girls'. One of them goes by Coco, tiny, skinny, super friendly, no English whatsoever. Gets completely naked, you can eat her as much as you want to. No sex for any donation offered. Initially thought she might be in her early 40's, but after a more close examination late 40's, early 50's. Did I mention that she will suck you eagerly? Sorry, if I did not.

    The second one is CC. Looks younger, not as skinny as another one, also super friendly. I guess they are specializing on providing the GFE service. The set it tricks is pretty much identical to what another one provides.

    Didn't see Shelly, she might be gone (rotated out). But I really hope she is still around.
    For all that goodness with Coco, what was the donation?

  5. #38302

    Lovely in Cambridge

    First things first; I had the profile "energizerbunny" for a long while, then lost access somehow and had to create "energizerbunne" which I've used for years. Got a new phone and lost all of my passwords. Went to reset it and lo and behold I am able to reset the paw for "bunny".

    Anyway, I found myself walking around East Cambridge today and on a lark decided to stop in at lovely spa. Went for the half-hour. Long story short it was an ok masssge, but it didn't particularly put a smile on my face. I purposely laid on the table without a cover. The practioner did not ask me to cover up. She asked if it was my first time there and where else I had been. I answered it was and then named a few places.

    She did a nice butt massage along with some inner thigh work, but did not massage what really needed massaging.

    I only stopped in as I was passing by. It's unlikely I'll be in the area again anytime soon. If anyone has had a different experience to tell.

  6. #38301
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCheater  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience.
    Is this the old Tina that was there a few years ago?

  7. #38300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    1105

    Stopped by 1105 earlier today — wanted to copulate again with this skinny not bad looking provider Mimi. I think that's the name. She has this visible after-surgery scar across her abdomen area, and she apparently did not shave down there for years. Too bad, there were 2 police cars parked next to the parlor. Unlikely a bust, perhaps just stopped for couples massage! I didn't feel like going in to find out and went elsewhere.

  8. #38299

    588 main Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    One of them goes by Coco, tiny, skinny, super friendly, no English whatsoever. Gets completely naked, you can eat her as much as you want to. No sex for any donation offered. Initially thought she might be in her early 40's, but after a more close examination late 40's, early 50's. Did I mention that she will suck you eagerly? Sorry, if I did not.
    The above review is 100% accurate, went yesterday. Naked, DATY, FIV readily accepted, CBJ offered (declined) and super hard no on FS.

  9. #38298
    What was offered and what was the damage? How was the service? More details on the body type?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoCheater  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience.
    .

  10. #38297

    Eastern Tina Stunning D cup

    Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience.

  11. #38296

    Blanchard Road

    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?
    I've been twice and both times it was standard HJ with OTC with a decent massage. 60+40 But its been a while so inflation may have raised the rate.

  12. #38295
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Did you find out where she worked in RI and the name she uses there?
    She didn't know the name. But, she said Rhode Island.

  13. #38294
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage in Philly?
    70 for the house, to include table shower and massage. Open menu from there. 150 was CBJ and CFS. She wasn't open to anything else, including BB. Offering more $$$ then that is a waste.

  14. #38293

    Oriental Sunshine Blanchard

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.

    The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.

    As you said, fun is across the street..
    Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?

  15. #38292

    Orient Sunshine on Blanchard Road

    Quote Originally Posted by HappiestEnding  [View Original Post]
    Never tried orient sunshine, very curious myself. I will say that directly across the street from there has what you're looking for.
    I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.

    The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.

    As you said, fun is across the street.

    DP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape