Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38267

    Blanchard rd

    Quote Originally Posted by LylTime  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been partaking in the AMP scene lately, but my regular has left town and thought I might ask for some guidance where I could find some AMP happiness. I work in Somerville, so a place around Somerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Medford or Waltham preferably. I was driving by Orient Sunshine Massage on Blanchard Road in Belmont today which got me to thinking.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Never tried orient sunshine, very curious myself. I will say that directly across the street from there has what you're looking for.

  2. #38266
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    VERY curious about this one. I saw the advert. Wondered if new ownership taking over an existing AMP or a 3rd one going in. A good reliable straightforward HE would be a welcome addition. TIA for any updates.
    I turned onto spring st yesterday to check (it wasn't out of my way so why not?) but didn't see any new storefront. New ownership of either of the existing spots maybe? Or, maybe one of the places has a new menu? I recall that one spot was DIY and the other was just legit.

  3. #38265

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by HavingSoFun  [View Original Post]
    I am also looking to see where she is. PM me if anyone knows.

    Thanks in advance.
    She long gone, no point in asking Bella she just shakes her head. I think they changed their name out in front. For what it's worth Bella has picked up her game for me anyway. My last time at Dandy wasn't good at all so I took my business elsewhere. Stay safe.

  4. #38264

    Larah Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Not worth the $$ . FBSM with some body to body rub down. With Jack Hammer ending.
    Thanks for the reply.

  5. #38263
    Quote Originally Posted by LylTime  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been partaking in the AMP scene lately, but my regular has left town and thought I might ask for some guidance where I could find some AMP happiness. I work in Somerville, so a place around Somerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Medford or Waltham preferably. I was driving by Orient Sunshine Massage on Blanchard Road in Belmont today which got me to thinking.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Just use rubmaps.ch and search on those towns, pretty much every place on that website will provide happiness.

  6. #38262

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    I'm bumping this because I'm also looking for Tiffany from HO in Weymouth. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!
    I am also looking to see where she is. PM me if anyone knows.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #38261

    Oasis Brookline Mimi Gina

    Is Mimi Gina at Oasis Brookline or are they different girls?

  8. #38260
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    She also goes by Olivia. She's been reviewed but you're asking (and searching) in the wrong forum (both with this one and Larah Lovely). They have been reviewed in the non-AMP forum.
    Thanks for the info and search help.

  9. #38259

    Eleanor

    Quote Originally Posted by RickWashashore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/jasmine-6566
    She also goes by Olivia. She's been reviewed but you're asking (and searching) in the wrong forum (both with this one and Larah Lovely). They have been reviewed in the non-AMP forum.

  10. #38258

    H20 town

    VERY curious about this one. I saw the advert. Wondered if new ownership taking over an existing AMP or a 3rd one going in. A good reliable straightforward HE would be a welcome addition. TIA for any updates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    If you look at bedpage a new spa is opening tomorrow in h20 town? Next to sunshine?

    I'm just guessing that's where it might be in the vacant space.

    Says June 5 that's tomorrow. Well guess ill call the number and find out.

  11. #38257
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    186 Union.

    Stopped by and was greeted by a hot girl behind the desk and a granny standing nearby. Found no info here or on RM and it looks like they don't advertise anywhere. Got the vibe it was legit but was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.
    Standard AMP service and rates.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...626864092.html

  12. #38256

    Framingham

    186 Union.

    Stopped by and was greeted by a hot girl behind the desk and a granny standing nearby. Found no info here or on RM and it looks like they don't advertise anywhere. Got the vibe it was legit but was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.

  13. #38255

    Looking to get back in the game

    I haven't been partaking in the AMP scene lately, but my regular has left town and thought I might ask for some guidance where I could find some AMP happiness. I work in Somerville, so a place around Somerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Medford or Waltham preferably. I was driving by Orient Sunshine Massage on Blanchard Road in Belmont today which got me to thinking.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  14. #38254
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWashashore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman recently? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/larah-lovely
    Not worth the $$ . FBSM with some body to body rub down. With Jack Hammer ending.

  15. #38253

    Larah Massage

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman recently? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/larah-lovely

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape