LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38260
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    She also goes by Olivia. She's been reviewed but you're asking (and searching) in the wrong forum (both with this one and Larah Lovely). They have been reviewed in the non-AMP forum.
    Thanks for the info and search help.

  2. #38259

    Eleanor

    Quote Originally Posted by RickWashashore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/jasmine-6566
    She also goes by Olivia. She's been reviewed but you're asking (and searching) in the wrong forum (both with this one and Larah Lovely). They have been reviewed in the non-AMP forum.

  3. #38258

    H20 town

    VERY curious about this one. I saw the advert. Wondered if new ownership taking over an existing AMP or a 3rd one going in. A good reliable straightforward HE would be a welcome addition. TIA for any updates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    If you look at bedpage a new spa is opening tomorrow in h20 town? Next to sunshine?

    I'm just guessing that's where it might be in the vacant space.

    Says June 5 that's tomorrow. Well guess ill call the number and find out.

  4. #38257
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAndy  [View Original Post]
    186 Union.

    Stopped by and was greeted by a hot girl behind the desk and a granny standing nearby. Found no info here or on RM and it looks like they don't advertise anywhere. Got the vibe it was legit but was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.
    Standard AMP service and rates.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...626864092.html

  5. #38256

    Framingham

    186 Union.

    Stopped by and was greeted by a hot girl behind the desk and a granny standing nearby. Found no info here or on RM and it looks like they don't advertise anywhere. Got the vibe it was legit but was hoping someone could confirm. Thanks.

  6. #38255

    Looking to get back in the game

    I haven't been partaking in the AMP scene lately, but my regular has left town and thought I might ask for some guidance where I could find some AMP happiness. I work in Somerville, so a place around Somerville, Arlington, Cambridge, Medford or Waltham preferably. I was driving by Orient Sunshine Massage on Blanchard Road in Belmont today which got me to thinking.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  7. #38254
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWashashore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman recently? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/larah-lovely
    Not worth the $$ . FBSM with some body to body rub down. With Jack Hammer ending.

  8. #38253

    Larah Massage

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman recently? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/larah-lovely

  9. #38252

    Jasmine

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/jasmine-6566

  10. #38251

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Traveled south and stopped in Philly. Went to 9 VIP, which was visited a lot from RM. Run down neighborhood. But, inside was very nice. Very spacious and lots of rooms. Greeted by the host and later, tall, young Korean woman walks in with lingerie and heels! Wow. Nice table shower, massage was decent, it wasn't a therapeutic massage, everything is covered. She squeezed the whole time, SMH. Mirrors everywhere. It was a nice place. Reasonable rates. The funny thing is that she works in RI as well. I haven't visited any RI parlors in years. If anyone here is a South Shore visitor can comment. Apparently, there is a similar spa there as well. Her name is Lisa. Overall, 8-9 for beauty, 8-9 for table shower, session is 6-7 due to the rubber, will not do it without it, personality if 7-8. Nice lady, not very talkative.

    I haven't visited a place like this in awhile. I was a good refresher. Do stop there if your travels take you there and comment if anyone knows of a place in RI.
    What was the damage in Philly?

  11. #38250

    New grand opening

    If you look at bedpage a new spa is opening tomorrow in h20 town? Next to sunshine?

    I'm just guessing that's where it might be in the vacant space.

    Says June 5 that's tomorrow. Well guess ill call the number and find out.

  12. #38249
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #38248
    Did you find out where she worked in RI and the name she uses there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Traveled south and stopped in Philly. Went to 9 VIP, which was visited a lot from RM. Run down neighborhood. But, inside was very nice. Very spacious and lots of rooms. Greeted by the host and later, tall, young Korean woman walks in with lingerie and heels! Wow. Nice table shower, massage was decent, it wasn't a therapeutic massage, everything is covered. She squeezed the whole time, SMH. Mirrors everywhere. It was a nice place. Reasonable rates. The funny thing is that she works in RI as well. I haven't visited any RI parlors in years. If anyone here is a South Shore visitor can comment. Apparently, there is a similar spa there as well. Her name is Lisa. Overall, 8-9 for beauty, 8-9 for table shower, session is 6-7 due to the rubber, will not do it without it, personality if 7-8. Nice lady, not very talkative.

    I haven't visited a place like this in awhile. I was a good refresher. Do stop there if your travels take you there and comment if anyone knows of a place in RI.

  14. #38247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    No Luck

    Why is it when there is more than one masseuse and one is young and attractive and the other is a granny I always seem to draw the 80-year-old? Is it because the hotter ones are always reserved for appointments? I couldn't believe the hottie I saw in the NS but she was ready to head in session. I thought she was going to be my masseuse but nope, I got the heavy-set old-timer. She should find another profession because nobody wants someone 30 years older than they are unless it's their fetish but that should be a "Special Order" The massage wasn't bad but not at all exciting. I had no fun, it felt awkward. I won't reveal who it is but I think I'll have to walk out next time.

  15. #38246
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by LitRomney  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went was a decent looking woman in her 50's. Massage was ok and got a HJ at the end.
    I never see any activity or signage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape