Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38282

    Blanchard Road

    Quote Originally Posted by DaJiba9  [View Original Post]
    Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?
    I've been twice and both times it was standard HJ with OTC with a decent massage. 60+40 But its been a while so inflation may have raised the rate.

  2. #38281
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Did you find out where she worked in RI and the name she uses there?
    She didn't know the name. But, she said Rhode Island.

  3. #38280
    Quote Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage in Philly?
    70 for the house, to include table shower and massage. Open menu from there. 150 was CBJ and CFS. She wasn't open to anything else, including BB. Offering more $$$ then that is a waste.

  4. #38279

    Oriental Sunshine Blanchard

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.

    The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.

    As you said, fun is across the street..
    Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?

  5. #38278

    Orient Sunshine on Blanchard Road

    Quote Originally Posted by HappiestEnding  [View Original Post]
    Never tried orient sunshine, very curious myself. I will say that directly across the street from there has what you're looking for.
    I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.

    The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.

    As you said, fun is across the street.

    DP.

  6. #38277

    732

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    How is Linda and Lisa's age and body compared to Summer?
    LOL. Nobody compares to Summer. But both have decent bodies. Linda is probably a little younger than Summer, while Lisa is older. If you want gals like Summer, you have to go to Providence, or find a diamond in the rough.

  7. #38276
    How is Linda and Lisa's age and body compared to Summer?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPratt  [View Original Post]
    Went to Moody St after texting to see who's working. Linda and Lisa. BTW, for those who don't know, Summer is in China for the next cpl months.

    I had a great session with Linda. She does things almost exactly like Summer, but with her own touch. I know they look nothing alike, but I'm very happy anytime I draw her. Yesterday was a special session. On the flip, I asked if Lisa was busy or not. She wasn't, so Linda called her in and I got a nice 4-handed finish. It pays to be a regular there, but naturally I also took care of them both with generous tips. That also reminds me. A couple weeks ago some asshole monger tipped Lisa using a fake $50 bill. It's actually taped up at the front desk. I can't think of anything much lower than that to do to a provider. So, if that was someone on this thread, I hope you get caught someday and banned from every AMP.

    JP.

  8. #38275

    Tiffany 452

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Tiffany that worked 452 in the past or is it Tiffany formally of Ocean on middle street?
    This Tiffany is from 452 and now she comes back to 452. According to her own account lots of mongers called to 452 asking for her, so I am sure she used to work at 452.

    Cheers!

  9. #38274

    Blue Ocean

    Went to Moody St after texting to see who's working. Linda and Lisa. BTW, for those who don't know, Summer is in China for the next cpl months.

    I had a great session with Linda. She does things almost exactly like Summer, but with her own touch. I know they look nothing alike, but I'm very happy anytime I draw her. Yesterday was a special session. On the flip, I asked if Lisa was busy or not. She wasn't, so Linda called her in and I got a nice 4-handed finish. It pays to be a regular there, but naturally I also took care of them both with generous tips. That also reminds me. A couple weeks ago some asshole monger tipped Lisa using a fake $50 bill. It's actually taped up at the front desk. I can't think of anything much lower than that to do to a provider. So, if that was someone on this thread, I hope you get caught someday and banned from every AMP.

    JP.

  10. #38273
    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    For those who are fancy of Tiffany good news for you guys she is in 452 Washington, Braintree now, so does our good old beautiful Sunny. Have fun!
    Is she still going by Tiffany? Is she using the same name?

  11. #38272

    To many Tiffany's

    Quote Originally Posted by TwBone  [View Original Post]
    For those who are fancy of Tiffany good news for you guys she is in 452 Washington, Braintree now, so does our good old beautiful Sunny. Have fun!
    Is this the Tiffany that worked 452 in the past or is it Tiffany formally of Ocean on middle street?

  12. #38271

    Dandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with Dandy?

    Tiffany was pretty good too bad she's gone. Bella I never really liked. How did Bella step up her game? More open menu (doubt it).
    As I had previously reported, I had made an appointment with Lina at Dandelion when I arrived Lina claimed to be too busy, she was on the phone, taking appointments and wanted to pass me off to one of her other girls who was less than attractive so I left. Bella seems to have made an effort to make my time there better than before. She has not expanded her menu, but she's much friendlier than before. Maybe it's because she is a top dog there now. Not as exciting as Tiffany was but way better than earlier. Stay safe.

  13. #38270
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been yet but have been thinking about it. Very curious to see if anyone has any info.
    I tried to call the number from their online ads and no luck so I am guessing it's all BS.

  14. #38269

    452 Washington, Braintree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with Dandy?

    Tiffany was pretty good too bad she's gone. Bella I never really liked. How did Bella step up her game? More open menu (doubt it).
    For those who are fancy of Tiffany good news for you guys she is in 452 Washington, Braintree now, so does our good old beautiful Sunny. Have fun!

  15. #38268
    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFire  [View Original Post]
    She long gone, no point in asking Bella she just shakes her head. I think they changed their name out in front. For what it's worth Bella has picked up her game for me anyway. My last time at Dandy wasn't good at all so I took my business elsewhere. Stay safe.
    What was wrong with Dandy?

    Tiffany was pretty good too bad she's gone. Bella I never really liked. How did Bella step up her game? More open menu (doubt it).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape