Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 41275
-
06-06-23 18:32 #30880Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the first girl
Sorry, but that first one, her puss stanks. Perhaps, she cleaned up her act, but I will tell you, that stuff was raunchy several months ago. Some reviewers used to say how bad it smelled, but against my better judgement, I tried her and it was even so! I mentioned it to her in a kind of constructive way and all she did was give attitude, so maybe she likes it that way. But honestly and, I know it's just my opinion, even without the stank puss, the service was not that great, TBH. But that odor tho! SMH.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:47 #30879Senior Member

Posts: 27Maybe she wasn't feeling dude. She definitely did me right.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:17 #30878Senior Member

Posts: 151Kindle Fire
-
06-06-23 13:43 #30877Senior Member

Posts: 413Niccolee
Found a review from 21'. Review was average.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:38 #30876Senior Member

Posts: 128Meme and Ashley Nicole in that order.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:23 #30875Senior Member

Posts: 527Info
What are their names??
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:21 #30874Senior Member

Posts: 413Any actual review for the girl on the left?
I've noticed her ads on stg. No name, can't find a review. She's been around a minute. Cute.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:07 #30873Senior Member

Posts: 27Jenny Juice
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/002112826358
Had a positive experience with Jenny Juice over the weekend. She is in a nice-ish hotel near the Top golf. She was nice and accommodating. The pictures are mostly accurate, but she is thicker than expected, mainly in the ass area. Sweet girl and seemed lucid. I didn't smell any odor like someone else here had mentioned. Donation was a bit steep for my liking at $. 2 for a qv. Would only repeat if she comes down off that number.
-
06-06-23 09:58 #30872Senior Member

Posts: 27In Jax
These two are the best in Jax right now.
-
06-06-23 01:12 #30871Senior Member

Posts: 26Forgot her name
I've seen this one before a while back before she disappeared, previously I had an okay time but wanted to revisit her. Has anyone seen her since she return?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/266976407734
-
06-05-23 21:23 #30870Senior Member

Posts: 221Who?
This sounds like a reply to some Dude here, but Dude, no link, no reply, and zero idea who are you talking to. FYI.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 15:18 #30869Senior Member

Posts: 225Let's play
Dude, When I open the link you have posted I get an entire page. Try another way or paste a couple of pic. Please.
-
06-05-23 13:20 #30868Senior Member

Posts: 63Luna
See PM please.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 23:57 #30867Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-04-23 16:58 #30866Senior Member

Posts: 618Worth a try
This one is down for a lot of stuff, and may be what you're looking for. I do not have any firsthand knowledge on this subject, just a suggestion.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/074134167674










Reply With Quote




