Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 1694 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30869

    Let's play

    Dude, When I open the link you have posted I get an entire page. Try another way or paste a couple of pic. Please.

  2. #30868

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    Luna Day, she's amazing, obviously a high-end provider because of her beauty and youth, screening is very easy, she is also on Pee four XX and can help as an OK for that purpose. Her "OK" in that verification, place helped me a lot to go see a high-end provider in Miami back in January (Jema Jones). Also for those dirty fetish guys, she entertains golden rains pretty amazingly. Just get your wallet ready!
    See PM please.

  3. #30867
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #30866

    Worth a try

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    I know this is not everyone's two girls one cup of tea but does anyone know of any providers that take Hardsports? I'm looking to fulfill some dreams. That or a Mo / Da that isn't the two fat gals off McDuff. DM is good if you want to remain anonymous.

    Happy Hunting to you all and be safe.
    This one is down for a lot of stuff, and may be what you're looking for. I do not have any firsthand knowledge on this subject, just a suggestion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/074134167674

  5. #30865

    Dr mom

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around for a while, but I don't remember seeing a review on her. Does anyone have anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/774009990657
    Yeah she used to be a swan in sin city 20 Mario coins now wants top dollar never me good DT lolipop.

  6. #30864

    Dr. Mom

    I know she's been around for a while, but I don't remember seeing a review on her. Does anyone have anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/774009990657

  7. #30863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Jenny Juice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times. Good experience, open menu. Looks like the pics, though a little filtered. A little heavier than the pics. Safe, lucid, pleasant and good to go. Usually better than typical motel location.
    100% recommend. Good looking woman. Great comms and time management. Clean incall. Lucid and professional. It wasn't the crazy fuckfest with her (and that's because of our personalities), but she is a solid choice. One review mentioned some oder, and I sensed a small bit, but nothing bad.

  8. #30862

    Iso

    I know this is not everyone's two girls one cup of tea but does anyone know of any providers that take Hardsports? I'm looking to fulfill some dreams. That or a Mo / Da that isn't the two fat gals off McDuff. DM is good if you want to remain anonymous.

    Happy Hunting to you all and be safe.

  9. #30861

    Pasting the ad's link on mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    At the cost of sounding like an idiot, how do I post an ad from STG on here to do some recon on a potential dream? Do I just copy the search bar from her ad an paste here?

    Thank you for the assistance. Stay safe Mongers.
    If on mobile:

    1. Open the ad by tapping on the ad.

    2. Tap the address bar to highlight the ad's URL.

    3. On iPhone, tap the highlighted URL and then tap "Copy" / On Android, tap the address bar and tap the copy icon or tap it a few times until you see an option for copying the URL (depends on the browser used).

    4. In the body of your post, tap & hold until a button labeled "Paste" pops up. Tap it to paste the URL of the ad.

    5. Preview the report to make sure that the ad's address is colored blue and clickable.

  10. #30860
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    At the cost of sounding like an idiot, how do I post an ad from STG on here to do some recon on a potential dream? Do I just copy the search bar from her ad an paste here?

    Thank you for the assistance. Stay safe Mongers.
    Assuming you're on a computer:

    Open the STG ad you wish to post in a separate tab.

    Select the URL line. (The URL should become highlighted.).

    Select Ctrl + C or Right Click / Copy.

    Select + Add Report on the USASG thread you wish to post the link.

    Select the text field (not the Title field), select Ctrl + V or Right click / Paste, the URL will paste to the text field.

    With the cursor at the end of the URL, select enter (this should turn the URL into a hotlink).

    Add desired text before (above) or after (below) the URL.

    Select Preview Report before posting to ensure the hotlink took.

  11. #30859
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS on the menu??
    Don't know, didn't ask.

  12. #30858

    STG Posting

    At the cost of sounding like an idiot, how do I post an ad from STG on here to do some recon on a potential dream? Do I just copy the search bar from her ad an paste here?

    Thank you for the assistance. Stay safe Mongers.

  13. #30857

    Luna Day freakin nice not cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by GsbProds  [View Original Post]
    She's been on my radar for a while. She doesn't take provider references. Did you actually show her your ID? Feel free to PM me.
    Luna Day, she's amazing, obviously a high-end provider because of her beauty and youth, screening is very easy, she is also on Pee four XX and can help as an OK for that purpose. Her "OK" in that verification, place helped me a lot to go see a high-end provider in Miami back in January (Jema Jones). Also for those dirty fetish guys, she entertains golden rains pretty amazingly. Just get your wallet ready!

  14. #30856

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by JackWashington  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a couple of months back at my hotel in Jax Beach. We screened a couple of days prior to the meet up. Between that and setting up the time and date her communication was great. On the day of she was a little late arriving but texted throughout to keep me posted. We met up in the hotel bar and she blew me away. She has a fantastic body that you can tell from the photos, but her face (blurred in all of the pics) was just as pretty.

    We headed up to the room to chat for a bit and then got to business. She's a young, thin spinner with perky tits and a nice little ass, which is exactly what I was looking for. She was eager to please and we had a great time. I'm not a smoker and she clearly is so that threw me off a bit, but otherwise no complaints.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lunaday
    She's been on my radar for a while. She doesn't take provider references. Did you actually show her your ID? Feel free to PM me.

  15. #30855

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times. Good experience, open menu. Looks like the pics, though a little filtered. A little heavier than the pics. Safe, lucid, pleasant and good to go. Usually better than typical motel location.
    Is BBFS on the menu??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape