Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 1692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30892

    Wow. Thanks for this

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver87  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3054681

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3107316

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2991829

    Girl's name is Gabriela, but she used the other two ads and said that's also what she uses online. Her first ad is real and that's her in the pictures. She looks ok facewise and has tig ol biddies. However, there is a belly that is almost just as big to go along with. I was excited thinking I was going to meet Luna, and to my surprise this girl opens the door. I reluctantly walk in and told her she wasn't who I expected. I told her I might need to pass and she offered to make it up with a discounted service. Little head didn't want to go through trouble of finding another provider so said WTH and went with it.

    She did some basic CBJ while I did some FIV, then she hopped on top and vigorously rode me, this part wasn't bad at all specially with them bitties smacking my face while she did. After about 5 minutes she switched to doggy, and with a good angle on the mirror I finished in the bag. For. 7 I can't complain, but the fact she has other ads misleading mongers is an issue.
    Somebody gave her a great review earlier with a link but definitely failed to mention she looks nothing like the posted add. Can cross her off the list. Thanks.

  2. #30891

    Intel on Coco?

    Any one seen her? I've searched the threads but with so many chicks names Coco and dead links from old post I can't tell if they're talking about her or not.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/54560542
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1d4be7790134af1d39d35b4d79a38dec_f.jpg‎   02fc0df4c8e0c52b5685c15e2f76d7ea_f.jpg‎  

  3. #30890

    Bait and Swith Multiple ADS

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3054681

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3107316

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2991829

    Girl's name is Gabriela, but she used the other two ads and said that's also what she uses online. Her first ad is real and that's her in the pictures. She looks ok facewise and has tig ol biddies. However, there is a belly that is almost just as big to go along with. I was excited thinking I was going to meet Luna, and to my surprise this girl opens the door. I reluctantly walk in and told her she wasn't who I expected. I told her I might need to pass and she offered to make it up with a discounted service. Little head didn't want to go through trouble of finding another provider so said WTH and went with it.

    She did some basic CBJ while I did some FIV, then she hopped on top and vigorously rode me, this part wasn't bad at all specially with them bitties smacking my face while she did. After about 5 minutes she switched to doggy, and with a good angle on the mirror I finished in the bag. For. 7 I can't complain, but the fact she has other ads misleading mongers is an issue.

  4. #30889

    About this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerP123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408

    Had a few dreams with her a while back I forgot to post. Every dream was consistent. Looks just like her pics. No signs of candy. Was a little skittish at first, but overall very friendly. Great mic check. My only complaint is that her car date locations aren't very discreet.
    Decided to see this one based this review, as I have always wanted to see her. I saw where she was offering qv 80 visits at a decent place off of Salisbury Rd. So, here it is:

    1-She was on her cycle and did not tell me!

    2-BBJ was very subpar.

    3-She darn near fell asleep.

    4-She looks like an IV drug user.

    5-The puss has no walls whatsoever, so felt like I was phuking a bag of cotton.

    6-Will not see again! But thanks for the review and nothing against you, but my experience was, well, not good. I wish I had saved my money for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blood.jpeg‎  

  5. #30888

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but that first one, her puss stanks. Perhaps, she cleaned up her act, but I will tell you, that stuff was raunchy several months ago. Some reviewers used to say how bad it smelled, but against my better judgement, I tried her and it was even so! I mentioned it to her in a kind of constructive way and all she did was give attitude, so maybe she likes it that way. But honestly and, I know it's just my opinion, even without the stank puss, the service was not that great, TBH. But that odor tho! SMH.
    Her service was subpar and rushed. The original poster wouldn't know though, because it's a selfie by Nicole, the one in the second pic. Meme was just included to throw people off her tracks.

  6. #30887

    Review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408

    Had a few dreams with her a while back I forgot to post. Every dream was consistent. Looks just like her pics. No signs of candy. Was a little skittish at first, but overall very friendly. Great mic check. My only complaint is that her car date locations aren't very discreet.

  7. #30886

    Return

    Please check post in Where are they now area, as some you guys here favorite is available again, Zenna.

  8. #30885

    About the first girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    Sorry, but that first one, her puss stanks. Perhaps, she cleaned up her act, but I will tell you, that stuff was raunchy several months ago. Some reviewers used to say how bad it smelled, but against my better judgement, I tried her and it was even so! I mentioned it to her in a kind of constructive way and all she did was give attitude, so maybe she likes it that way. But honestly and, I know it's just my opinion, even without the stank puss, the service was not that great, TBH. But that odor tho! SMH.

  9. #30884
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Found a review from 21'. Review was average.
    Maybe she wasn't feeling dude. She definitely did me right.

  10. #30883

  11. #30882

    Niccolee

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    Found a review from 21'. Review was average.

  12. #30881
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    What are their names??
    Meme and Ashley Nicole in that order.

  13. #30880

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    What are their names??

  14. #30879

    Any actual review for the girl on the left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    I've noticed her ads on stg. No name, can't find a review. She's been around a minute. Cute.

  15. #30878

    Jenny Juice

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/002112826358

    Had a positive experience with Jenny Juice over the weekend. She is in a nice-ish hotel near the Top golf. She was nice and accommodating. The pictures are mostly accurate, but she is thicker than expected, mainly in the ass area. Sweet girl and seemed lucid. I didn't smell any odor like someone else here had mentioned. Donation was a bit steep for my liking at $. 2 for a qv. Would only repeat if she comes down off that number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape