Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 1693 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30877

    In Jax

    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230606_095214_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230606_095043_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #30876

    Forgot her name

    I've seen this one before a while back before she disappeared, previously I had an okay time but wanted to revisit her. Has anyone seen her since she return?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/266976407734

  3. #30875

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Dude, When I open the link you have posted I get an entire page. Try another way or paste a couple of pic. Please.
    This sounds like a reply to some Dude here, but Dude, no link, no reply, and zero idea who are you talking to. FYI.

  4. #30874

    Let's play

    Dude, When I open the link you have posted I get an entire page. Try another way or paste a couple of pic. Please.

  5. #30873

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    Luna Day, she's amazing, obviously a high-end provider because of her beauty and youth, screening is very easy, she is also on Pee four XX and can help as an OK for that purpose. Her "OK" in that verification, place helped me a lot to go see a high-end provider in Miami back in January (Jema Jones). Also for those dirty fetish guys, she entertains golden rains pretty amazingly. Just get your wallet ready!
    See PM please.

  6. #30872
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #30871

    Worth a try

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    I know this is not everyone's two girls one cup of tea but does anyone know of any providers that take Hardsports? I'm looking to fulfill some dreams. That or a Mo / Da that isn't the two fat gals off McDuff. DM is good if you want to remain anonymous.

    Happy Hunting to you all and be safe.
    This one is down for a lot of stuff, and may be what you're looking for. I do not have any firsthand knowledge on this subject, just a suggestion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/074134167674

  8. #30870

    Dr mom

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around for a while, but I don't remember seeing a review on her. Does anyone have anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/774009990657
    Yeah she used to be a swan in sin city 20 Mario coins now wants top dollar never me good DT lolipop.

  9. #30869

    Dr. Mom

    I know she's been around for a while, but I don't remember seeing a review on her. Does anyone have anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/774009990657

  10. #30868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Jenny Juice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times. Good experience, open menu. Looks like the pics, though a little filtered. A little heavier than the pics. Safe, lucid, pleasant and good to go. Usually better than typical motel location.
    100% recommend. Good looking woman. Great comms and time management. Clean incall. Lucid and professional. It wasn't the crazy fuckfest with her (and that's because of our personalities), but she is a solid choice. One review mentioned some oder, and I sensed a small bit, but nothing bad.

  11. #30867

    Iso

    I know this is not everyone's two girls one cup of tea but does anyone know of any providers that take Hardsports? I'm looking to fulfill some dreams. That or a Mo / Da that isn't the two fat gals off McDuff. DM is good if you want to remain anonymous.

    Happy Hunting to you all and be safe.

  12. #30866

    Pasting the ad's link on mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    At the cost of sounding like an idiot, how do I post an ad from STG on here to do some recon on a potential dream? Do I just copy the search bar from her ad an paste here?

    Thank you for the assistance. Stay safe Mongers.
    If on mobile:

    1. Open the ad by tapping on the ad.

    2. Tap the address bar to highlight the ad's URL.

    3. On iPhone, tap the highlighted URL and then tap "Copy" / On Android, tap the address bar and tap the copy icon or tap it a few times until you see an option for copying the URL (depends on the browser used).

    4. In the body of your post, tap & hold until a button labeled "Paste" pops up. Tap it to paste the URL of the ad.

    5. Preview the report to make sure that the ad's address is colored blue and clickable.

  13. #30865
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    At the cost of sounding like an idiot, how do I post an ad from STG on here to do some recon on a potential dream? Do I just copy the search bar from her ad an paste here?

    Thank you for the assistance. Stay safe Mongers.
    Assuming you're on a computer:

    Open the STG ad you wish to post in a separate tab.

    Select the URL line. (The URL should become highlighted.).

    Select Ctrl + C or Right Click / Copy.

    Select + Add Report on the USASG thread you wish to post the link.

    Select the text field (not the Title field), select Ctrl + V or Right click / Paste, the URL will paste to the text field.

    With the cursor at the end of the URL, select enter (this should turn the URL into a hotlink).

    Add desired text before (above) or after (below) the URL.

    Select Preview Report before posting to ensure the hotlink took.

  14. #30864
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS on the menu??
    Don't know, didn't ask.

  15. #30863

    STG Posting

    At the cost of sounding like an idiot, how do I post an ad from STG on here to do some recon on a potential dream? Do I just copy the search bar from her ad an paste here?

    Thank you for the assistance. Stay safe Mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape