Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 41257
-
06-07-23 16:47 #30892Senior Member

Posts: 49Wow. Thanks for this
Somebody gave her a great review earlier with a link but definitely failed to mention she looks nothing like the posted add. Can cross her off the list. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LatinLuver87
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 16:26 #30891Senior Member

Posts: 49Intel on Coco?
Any one seen her? I've searched the threads but with so many chicks names Coco and dead links from old post I can't tell if they're talking about her or not.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/54560542
-
06-07-23 12:46 #30890Senior Member

Posts: 27Bait and Swith Multiple ADS
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3054681
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3107316
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2991829
Girl's name is Gabriela, but she used the other two ads and said that's also what she uses online. Her first ad is real and that's her in the pictures. She looks ok facewise and has tig ol biddies. However, there is a belly that is almost just as big to go along with. I was excited thinking I was going to meet Luna, and to my surprise this girl opens the door. I reluctantly walk in and told her she wasn't who I expected. I told her I might need to pass and she offered to make it up with a discounted service. Little head didn't want to go through trouble of finding another provider so said WTH and went with it.
She did some basic CBJ while I did some FIV, then she hopped on top and vigorously rode me, this part wasn't bad at all specially with them bitties smacking my face while she did. After about 5 minutes she switched to doggy, and with a good angle on the mirror I finished in the bag. For. 7 I can't complain, but the fact she has other ads misleading mongers is an issue.
-
06-06-23 23:18 #30889Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl
Decided to see this one based this review, as I have always wanted to see her. I saw where she was offering qv 80 visits at a decent place off of Salisbury Rd. So, here it is:
Originally Posted by PowerP123
[View Original Post]
1-She was on her cycle and did not tell me!
2-BBJ was very subpar.
3-She darn near fell asleep.
4-She looks like an IV drug user.
5-The puss has no walls whatsoever, so felt like I was phuking a bag of cotton.
6-Will not see again! But thanks for the review and nothing against you, but my experience was, well, not good. I wish I had saved my money for sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408
-
06-06-23 20:53 #30888Senior Member

Posts: 71I second this
Her service was subpar and rushed. The original poster wouldn't know though, because it's a selfie by Nicole, the one in the second pic. Meme was just included to throw people off her tracks.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 20:44 #30887Senior Member

Posts: 62Review
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408
Had a few dreams with her a while back I forgot to post. Every dream was consistent. Looks just like her pics. No signs of candy. Was a little skittish at first, but overall very friendly. Great mic check. My only complaint is that her car date locations aren't very discreet.
-
06-06-23 19:40 #30886Senior Member

Posts: 350Return
Please check post in Where are they now area, as some you guys here favorite is available again, Zenna.
-
06-06-23 18:32 #30885Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the first girl
Sorry, but that first one, her puss stanks. Perhaps, she cleaned up her act, but I will tell you, that stuff was raunchy several months ago. Some reviewers used to say how bad it smelled, but against my better judgement, I tried her and it was even so! I mentioned it to her in a kind of constructive way and all she did was give attitude, so maybe she likes it that way. But honestly and, I know it's just my opinion, even without the stank puss, the service was not that great, TBH. But that odor tho! SMH.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:47 #30884Senior Member

Posts: 27Maybe she wasn't feeling dude. She definitely did me right.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:17 #30883Senior Member

Posts: 151Kindle Fire
-
06-06-23 13:43 #30882Senior Member

Posts: 412Niccolee
Found a review from 21'. Review was average.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:38 #30881Senior Member

Posts: 128Meme and Ashley Nicole in that order.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:23 #30880Senior Member

Posts: 527Info
What are their names??
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:21 #30879Senior Member

Posts: 412Any actual review for the girl on the left?
I've noticed her ads on stg. No name, can't find a review. She's been around a minute. Cute.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:07 #30878Senior Member

Posts: 27Jenny Juice
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/002112826358
Had a positive experience with Jenny Juice over the weekend. She is in a nice-ish hotel near the Top golf. She was nice and accommodating. The pictures are mostly accurate, but she is thicker than expected, mainly in the ass area. Sweet girl and seemed lucid. I didn't smell any odor like someone else here had mentioned. Donation was a bit steep for my liking at $. 2 for a qv. Would only repeat if she comes down off that number.











Reply With Quote



