Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 43535
-
06-11-23 13:48 #38285Senior Member

Posts: 161588 main Coco
The above review is 100% accurate, went yesterday. Naked, DATY, FIV readily accepted, CBJ offered (declined) and super hard no on FS.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 21:08 #38284Senior Member

Posts: 48What was offered and what was the damage? How was the service? More details on the body type?
.
Originally Posted by NoCheater
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 19:00 #38283Senior Member

Posts: 26Eastern Tina Stunning D cup
Saw Tina at Eastern in Waltham today. Great D's. And the usual great Eastern experience.
-
06-09-23 11:19 #38282Senior Member

Posts: 182Blanchard Road
I've been twice and both times it was standard HJ with OTC with a decent massage. 60+40 But its been a while so inflation may have raised the rate.
Originally Posted by DaJiba9
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 08:40 #38281Senior Member

Posts: 3853She didn't know the name. But, she said Rhode Island.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 08:38 #38280Senior Member

Posts: 385370 for the house, to include table shower and massage. Open menu from there. 150 was CBJ and CFS. She wasn't open to anything else, including BB. Offering more $$$ then that is a waste.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 13:09 #38279Senior Member

Posts: 32Oriental Sunshine Blanchard
Hey DP, it's good to know this place is legit only. Thanks! But across the street in my experience is also legit, so I tried a couple times last year and stopped going. You said that that there's fun across the street. That's news to me. What kind of fun and is it worth giving it another try?
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 09:04 #38278Senior Member

Posts: 182Orient Sunshine on Blanchard Road
I have been there a few times and it's been 100% legit every time I've gone.
Originally Posted by HappiestEnding
[View Original Post]
The massage varies, there was a masseuse that did a good job, but the last couple times she wasn't there and it was meh, so I haven't been in a while.
As you said, fun is across the street.
DP.
-
06-06-23 23:02 #38277Senior Member

Posts: 520732
LOL. Nobody compares to Summer. But both have decent bodies. Linda is probably a little younger than Summer, while Lisa is older. If you want gals like Summer, you have to go to Providence, or find a diamond in the rough.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 18:59 #38276Senior Member

Posts: 48How is Linda and Lisa's age and body compared to Summer?
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 16:35 #38275Senior Member

Posts: 147Tiffany 452
This Tiffany is from 452 and now she comes back to 452. According to her own account lots of mongers called to 452 asking for her, so I am sure she used to work at 452.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
-
06-06-23 16:02 #38274Senior Member

Posts: 520Blue Ocean
Went to Moody St after texting to see who's working. Linda and Lisa. BTW, for those who don't know, Summer is in China for the next cpl months.
I had a great session with Linda. She does things almost exactly like Summer, but with her own touch. I know they look nothing alike, but I'm very happy anytime I draw her. Yesterday was a special session. On the flip, I asked if Lisa was busy or not. She wasn't, so Linda called her in and I got a nice 4-handed finish. It pays to be a regular there, but naturally I also took care of them both with generous tips. That also reminds me. A couple weeks ago some asshole monger tipped Lisa using a fake $50 bill. It's actually taped up at the front desk. I can't think of anything much lower than that to do to a provider. So, if that was someone on this thread, I hope you get caught someday and banned from every AMP.
JP.
-
06-06-23 14:53 #38273Senior Member

Posts: 200Is she still going by Tiffany? Is she using the same name?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 14:48 #38272Banned Member

Posts: 393To many Tiffany's
Is this the Tiffany that worked 452 in the past or is it Tiffany formally of Ocean on middle street?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:51 #38271Senior Member

Posts: 166Dandy
As I had previously reported, I had made an appointment with Lina at Dandelion when I arrived Lina claimed to be too busy, she was on the phone, taking appointments and wanted to pass me off to one of her other girls who was less than attractive so I left. Bella seems to have made an effort to make my time there better than before. She has not expanded her menu, but she's much friendlier than before. Maybe it's because she is a top dog there now. Not as exciting as Tiffany was but way better than earlier. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





