Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30884

    About this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerP123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408

    Had a few dreams with her a while back I forgot to post. Every dream was consistent. Looks just like her pics. No signs of candy. Was a little skittish at first, but overall very friendly. Great mic check. My only complaint is that her car date locations aren't very discreet.
    Decided to see this one based this review, as I have always wanted to see her. I saw where she was offering qv 80 visits at a decent place off of Salisbury Rd. So, here it is:

    1-She was on her cycle and did not tell me!

    2-BBJ was very subpar.

    3-She darn near fell asleep.

    4-She looks like an IV drug user.

    5-The puss has no walls whatsoever, so felt like I was phuking a bag of cotton.

    6-Will not see again! But thanks for the review and nothing against you, but my experience was, well, not good. I wish I had saved my money for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blood.jpeg‎  

  2. #30883

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but that first one, her puss stanks. Perhaps, she cleaned up her act, but I will tell you, that stuff was raunchy several months ago. Some reviewers used to say how bad it smelled, but against my better judgement, I tried her and it was even so! I mentioned it to her in a kind of constructive way and all she did was give attitude, so maybe she likes it that way. But honestly and, I know it's just my opinion, even without the stank puss, the service was not that great, TBH. But that odor tho! SMH.
    Her service was subpar and rushed. The original poster wouldn't know though, because it's a selfie by Nicole, the one in the second pic. Meme was just included to throw people off her tracks.

  3. #30882

    Review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/381711509408

    Had a few dreams with her a while back I forgot to post. Every dream was consistent. Looks just like her pics. No signs of candy. Was a little skittish at first, but overall very friendly. Great mic check. My only complaint is that her car date locations aren't very discreet.

  4. #30881

    Return

    Please check post in Where are they now area, as some you guys here favorite is available again, Zenna.

  5. #30880

    About the first girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    Sorry, but that first one, her puss stanks. Perhaps, she cleaned up her act, but I will tell you, that stuff was raunchy several months ago. Some reviewers used to say how bad it smelled, but against my better judgement, I tried her and it was even so! I mentioned it to her in a kind of constructive way and all she did was give attitude, so maybe she likes it that way. But honestly and, I know it's just my opinion, even without the stank puss, the service was not that great, TBH. But that odor tho! SMH.

  6. #30879
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Found a review from 21'. Review was average.
    Maybe she wasn't feeling dude. She definitely did me right.

  7. #30878

  8. #30877

    Niccolee

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    Found a review from 21'. Review was average.

  9. #30876
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    What are their names??
    Meme and Ashley Nicole in that order.

  10. #30875

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    What are their names??

  11. #30874

    Any actual review for the girl on the left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    I've noticed her ads on stg. No name, can't find a review. She's been around a minute. Cute.

  12. #30873

    Jenny Juice

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/002112826358

    Had a positive experience with Jenny Juice over the weekend. She is in a nice-ish hotel near the Top golf. She was nice and accommodating. The pictures are mostly accurate, but she is thicker than expected, mainly in the ass area. Sweet girl and seemed lucid. I didn't smell any odor like someone else here had mentioned. Donation was a bit steep for my liking at $. 2 for a qv. Would only repeat if she comes down off that number.

  13. #30872

    In Jax

    These two are the best in Jax right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230606_095214_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230606_095043_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #30871

    Forgot her name

    I've seen this one before a while back before she disappeared, previously I had an okay time but wanted to revisit her. Has anyone seen her since she return?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/266976407734

  15. #30870

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Dude, When I open the link you have posted I get an entire page. Try another way or paste a couple of pic. Please.
    This sounds like a reply to some Dude here, but Dude, no link, no reply, and zero idea who are you talking to. FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape