Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 41255
-
06-06-23 13:23 #30875Senior Member

Posts: 527Info
What are their names??
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:21 #30874Senior Member

Posts: 412Any actual review for the girl on the left?
I've noticed her ads on stg. No name, can't find a review. She's been around a minute. Cute.
Originally Posted by Duval01
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 13:07 #30873Senior Member

Posts: 27Jenny Juice
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/002112826358
Had a positive experience with Jenny Juice over the weekend. She is in a nice-ish hotel near the Top golf. She was nice and accommodating. The pictures are mostly accurate, but she is thicker than expected, mainly in the ass area. Sweet girl and seemed lucid. I didn't smell any odor like someone else here had mentioned. Donation was a bit steep for my liking at $. 2 for a qv. Would only repeat if she comes down off that number.
-
06-06-23 09:58 #30872Senior Member

Posts: 27In Jax
These two are the best in Jax right now.
-
06-06-23 01:12 #30871Senior Member

Posts: 26Forgot her name
I've seen this one before a while back before she disappeared, previously I had an okay time but wanted to revisit her. Has anyone seen her since she return?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/266976407734
-
06-05-23 21:23 #30870Senior Member

Posts: 221Who?
This sounds like a reply to some Dude here, but Dude, no link, no reply, and zero idea who are you talking to. FYI.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 15:18 #30869Senior Member

Posts: 225Let's play
Dude, When I open the link you have posted I get an entire page. Try another way or paste a couple of pic. Please.
-
06-05-23 13:20 #30868Senior Member

Posts: 63Luna
See PM please.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 23:57 #30867Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-04-23 16:58 #30866Senior Member

Posts: 615Worth a try
This one is down for a lot of stuff, and may be what you're looking for. I do not have any firsthand knowledge on this subject, just a suggestion.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/074134167674
-
06-04-23 16:45 #30865Regular Member

Posts: 2Dr mom
Yeah she used to be a swan in sin city 20 Mario coins now wants top dollar never me good DT lolipop.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 15:19 #30864Senior Member

Posts: 554Dr. Mom
I know she's been around for a while, but I don't remember seeing a review on her. Does anyone have anything?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/774009990657
-
06-04-23 08:19 #30863Senior Member

Posts: 119Jenny Juice
100% recommend. Good looking woman. Great comms and time management. Clean incall. Lucid and professional. It wasn't the crazy fuckfest with her (and that's because of our personalities), but she is a solid choice. One review mentioned some oder, and I sensed a small bit, but nothing bad.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 07:19 #30862Senior Member

Posts: 81Iso
I know this is not everyone's two girls one cup of tea but does anyone know of any providers that take Hardsports? I'm looking to fulfill some dreams. That or a Mo / Da that isn't the two fat gals off McDuff. DM is good if you want to remain anonymous.
Happy Hunting to you all and be safe.
-
06-03-23 16:26 #30861Regular Member

Posts: 4Pasting the ad's link on mobile
If on mobile:
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
1. Open the ad by tapping on the ad.
2. Tap the address bar to highlight the ad's URL.
3. On iPhone, tap the highlighted URL and then tap "Copy" / On Android, tap the address bar and tap the copy icon or tap it a few times until you see an option for copying the URL (depends on the browser used).
4. In the body of your post, tap & hold until a button labeled "Paste" pops up. Tap it to paste the URL of the ad.
5. Preview the report to make sure that the ad's address is colored blue and clickable.










Reply With Quote



