Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 552 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandy's Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm. There was a cute 30 ish brunette on stage. Cute B cups, enough ass, and a pretty face. I got GND vibes. There were like 2 other dudes in the club when I got there. After her dance she came over, introduced herself, and asked if I was waiting for someone. I said, "I think I am waiting for you. " She led me back to the LDA, and we got a spot. She told me we could wait for the next song to begin. I told her I had $120 to spend, and what I was looking for. She agreed, and said "in that case we will just start now". It took her maybe 2 or 3 songs, and I was done. I enjoyed her boobs, and that butt felt really nice. I handed her some pre-counted money from my wallet. She said $120? I said yeah. We hugged, and went on our ways. I hit the bathroom, and left. Later, I got to thinking, and checked how much money was left in my wallet. I am now 99% I shorted her $20. I intend to go back as soon as I can, let her know I did that on accident, and make it right. I enjoyed her services and want to partake again. Does anyone know if she is down for OTC? Her chill vibe makes me think she would be an enjoyable for a couple hour session.
    BBBJ?

    HJ? What was it.

  2. #4975

    I met Mandy

    I went into Pandy's Monday afternoon around 4:00 pm. There was a cute 30 ish brunette on stage. Cute B cups, enough ass, and a pretty face. I got GND vibes. There were like 2 other dudes in the club when I got there. After her dance she came over, introduced herself, and asked if I was waiting for someone. I said, "I think I am waiting for you. " She led me back to the LDA, and we got a spot. She told me we could wait for the next song to begin. I told her I had $120 to spend, and what I was looking for. She agreed, and said "in that case we will just start now". It took her maybe 2 or 3 songs, and I was done. I enjoyed her boobs, and that butt felt really nice. I handed her some pre-counted money from my wallet. She said $120? I said yeah. We hugged, and went on our ways. I hit the bathroom, and left. Later, I got to thinking, and checked how much money was left in my wallet. I am now 99% I shorted her $20. I intend to go back as soon as I can, let her know I did that on accident, and make it right. I enjoyed her services and want to partake again. Does anyone know if she is down for OTC? Her chill vibe makes me think she would be an enjoyable for a couple hour session.

  3. #4974

    Double

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I popped in for lunch.

    Got a room with visa. Average BBBJ. Cotton mouth.

    When it was time to hop on I said no condom. She just hoppedon until I busted inside her. In and out for under 300 including room and cover.

    She is a white trash stoner but she gave me what I needed.
    Double the price and you can get both her and Lola.

  4. #4973
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Update

    Anya on Sunday during day shift. . VIP room, CBJ and cfs. Didn't discuss price prior but asked for 3 bills afterwards. Gave 250. Did not include room price so spent upwards of $3 . 4 after drink and entry.

    She's a hot spinner and is enjoyable. Have fun.

  5. #4972

    Visa at Sugars

    I popped in for lunch.

    Got a room with visa. Average BBBJ. Cotton mouth.

    When it was time to hop on I said no condom. She just hoppedon until I busted inside her. In and out for under 300 including room and cover.

    She is a white trash stoner but she gave me what I needed.

  6. #4971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Well Bbking, was it bb for Lacey too?
    I only do bb greek if the woman has cleaned it out with an enema.

  7. #4970

    Pandoras on a Thur afternoon

    Went to Pandoras at around 3 PM on a Thur afternoon Wanted to look at the line-up perform on the stage. Ava, Anya, Celeste, Amari, Karina, Angel, and couple others. Usually as soon as you sit you are approached by someone but this time I had to wait for atleast 5-6 songs before a girl approached me. It appears to be the pattern that day, other mongers were also sitting idle. I made eye contact on stage with Angel (beautiful tall brunette) , she stopped by immediately after her stint. Decided for standard 3 for100 went back had great sensual dance but no extras. She really knows what she is doing and is very good at it. I was okay with not getting any extras as it was my first time with Angel. Total damage $20 entree + $100 dance + $20 tip. Sat down for 2-3 other dances on stage and came out.

  8. #4969

    Her ass is incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    Well Bbking, was it bb for Lacey too?

  9. #4968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Is she on Insta?
    Lacey is P_bubblebutt69 on TNA.

  10. #4967

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    Is she on Insta?

  11. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    What was the damage for those services?

  12. #4965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Lacey at Sugars

    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.

  13. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse just rode me hard and deep. Her pussy was WET!

    She is a motivated woman today!
    I saw her after 3 clients worked her over.

    Ate her out in the VIP. She had that tangy musty taate we all love.

  14. #4963
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like?
    Chubby girl. Mexico.

  15. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I definitely see the Dichen Lachman resemblance. However, Anya has a WAYYY better ass than Jenna Haze.
    Hey I lost many a load to Jenna's litte ass. Have some respect! .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape