Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 552 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 8266
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean they don't shorten the songs?
    Yes, I thought I typed "don't".

    They play the entire song, so the dances last longer. .

  2. #4215

    Skye at Pan's.

    Started a week ago (last Wednesday). Prev at Kits for a year (hating it).

    Short, nice nats, strong legs, fit. Working Tue-Fri 12-6.

    When asked her best feature, she said her eyes (arguably). When I said "below your neck", she replied: my pussy", proudly. She was showing it off on stage.

    I asked if she was open minded and she was very assuring. I had to defer.

    Looking forward to reports.

  3. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else from this area go to Tijuana for the ladies. I go twice a year and the usual places. . Hong Kong bar and Adelita are my 2 fav spots. For you strip clubs fans nothing in USA or Canada can touch the brothel known as HK bar.
    I get down there about once a year. I agree, Hong Kong and Adelita are the best. For in-room service you can't beat Musas.

  4. #4213

    Short songs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    It's a small chill club. The dancers are attractive and the mileage in the main dance area isn't very high. The is a petite black dancer with dreads, she is very sexy and has the softest skin. She is usually at the club when I visit. The mileage isn't the best, but her looks and attitude makes up for it. The best thing about the club is that they shorten the songs, like other clubs.
    Did you mean they don't shorten the songs?

  5. #4212

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    See Post #3904 for best comment.

    Except on weekends, only open at night. Small club with jazz club interior. Prettier girls but more money. If you like fucking Monse at Pandoras, this isn't your place. If you like girls next door you should give it a try. Mileage is higher than expected but only offered by a few.
    It's a small chill club. The dancers are attractive and the mileage in the main dance area isn't very high. The is a petite black dancer with dreads, she is very sexy and has the softest skin. She is usually at the club when I visit. The mileage isn't the best, but her looks and attitude makes up for it. The best thing about the club is that they shorten the songs, like other clubs.

  6. #4211

    Geen

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are describing the same lady, just seen through different eyes.

    Let me add mine: Fit, not skinny. Fake tits, not over done. Curly mop, shaved around the sides.
    Leroy69 has a spot on description!

  7. #4210

    Same Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    The last sentence is definitely NOT Gwen: "Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?

    Gwen is a slim to skinny blonde, small boobs, with a short, curly "mop" of hair. She has her own IG, but I couldn't find it just now. If I do I'll post it, or message you.
    Why'all are describing the same lady, just seen through different eyes.

    Let me add mine: Fit, not skinny. Fake tits, not over done. Curly mop, shaved around the sides.

  8. #4209

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else from this area go to Tijuana for the ladies. I go twice a year and the usual places. . Hong Kong bar and Adelita are my 2 fav spots. For you strip clubs fans nothing in USA or Canada can touch the brothel known as HK bar.
    Been there, done that, got that t-shirt! Adelita was an favorite in TJ back in the early 2000's until I came across the Lindo Bar. They had a girl named Tania who was part of "Team Juanita" and she rocked my world every time I went across the border. BB every time with a ton of DFK in a pay-by hour motel for some ridiculous cheap pricing by the hour. The girls that Tania was with at the bar became so popular that unless you called ahead & made a reservation, you probably weren't going to have your first choice available. Monse's services at Pandoras reminds me a lot of Tania. Ahhhhh the memories.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  9. #4208

    Gwen at Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Sounds familiar with the lap bounce. What does she look like. Sounds like a girl I got a few dances from, but I thought her name was Guin (she wore a necklace with a G. Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?
    The last sentence is definitely NOT Gwen: "Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?

    Gwen is a slim to skinny blonde, small boobs, with a short, curly "mop" of hair. She has her own IG, but I couldn't find it just now. If I do I'll post it, or message you.

  10. #4207

    Gwen?

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwViking  [View Original Post]
    I met Gwen shortly after she started. I didn't do the VIP but got a couple of horrible lap dances. She may be better now but with me she did the painful lap bounce. Said she had experience but it sure didn't seem like it!
    Sounds familiar with the lap bounce. What does she look like. Sounds like a girl I got a few dances from, but I thought her name was Guin (she wore a necklace with a G. Big fake tits with a dyke hairstyle. Any info on VIP with her?

  11. #4206

    Tijuana

    Anyone else from this area go to Tijuana for the ladies. I go twice a year and the usual places. . Hong Kong bar and Adelita are my 2 fav spots. For you strip clubs fans nothing in USA or Canada can touch the brothel known as HK bar.

  12. #4205

    Princess

    Any info on this thot?

    Princess.

    https://www.instagram.com/nellyybandsss/

  13. #4204
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy at Pandoras

    Mandy at Pandoras yank and suck my Wang yesterday.

    I cum in 3 songs. Hahahaha.

    I have no stamina. Don't care.
    1.5

  14. #4203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolBlueBaha  [View Original Post]
    GPS a bit huh? She once quoted me $300 for the VIP room, but not I'm pretty sure she meant 15 minutes. Still, almost seems worth it. What was your damage?

    A question in general, when people are saying "under 300" in here as a good price, is that for an hour? Or is that 15 minutes (the basic VIP room price)?
    Pricing in strip clubs is different that pricing of escorts.

    15 minutes can be 150-300.

    30 300-500.

    60 up to 1000.

    Obviously, you can negotiate in a strip club. Regulars get preferential treatment.

    That is why some don't do OTC much. Dancers like Anya, Ava, Visa, Lola and Monse can easily clear $1,000 in 60 minutes. They will give regulars they trust decent otc rates. Or if they have to make money fast they may set up an incall. If business is good at the club, they would rather stay at the club. More money there.

  15. #4202

    Playground Cabaret

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any news about this place is it worth checking out?
    See Post #3904 for best comment.

    Except on weekends, only open at night. Small club with jazz club interior. Prettier girls but more money. If you like fucking Monse at Pandoras, this isn't your place. If you like girls next door you should give it a try. Mileage is higher than expected but only offered by a few.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape