Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 8255
-
05-22-23 14:33 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 1098I only do bb greek if the woman has cleaned it out with an enema.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 23:59 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 44Pandoras on a Thur afternoon
Went to Pandoras at around 3 PM on a Thur afternoon Wanted to look at the line-up perform on the stage. Ava, Anya, Celeste, Amari, Karina, Angel, and couple others. Usually as soon as you sit you are approached by someone but this time I had to wait for atleast 5-6 songs before a girl approached me. It appears to be the pattern that day, other mongers were also sitting idle. I made eye contact on stage with Angel (beautiful tall brunette) , she stopped by immediately after her stint. Decided for standard 3 for100 went back had great sensual dance but no extras. She really knows what she is doing and is very good at it. I was okay with not getting any extras as it was my first time with Angel. Total damage $20 entree + $100 dance + $20 tip. Sat down for 2-3 other dances on stage and came out.
-
05-19-23 20:52 #4968Regular Member

Posts: 56Her ass is incredible
Well Bbking, was it bb for Lacey too?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 00:59 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 265Lacey is P_bubblebutt69 on TNA.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 00:03 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 158Lacey
Is she on Insta?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 20:34 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 379What was the damage for those services?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 20:07 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 1098Lacey at Sugars
Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
-
05-18-23 19:23 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 653I saw her after 3 clients worked her over.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
Ate her out in the VIP. She had that tangy musty taate we all love.
-
05-18-23 18:04 #4962I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Chubby girl. Mexico.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 00:32 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 271Hey I lost many a load to Jenna's litte ass. Have some respect! .
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 23:08 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 379What does she look like?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 21:05 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 274I definitely see the Dichen Lachman resemblance. However, Anya has a WAYYY better ass than Jenna Haze.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 18:20 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 43Did you ever get an answer for this?
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 17:52 #4957I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Jessie
I go to Pandora last night. Jessie suck and ride my wang.
She talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahahaha.
I drunk.
-
05-16-23 20:45 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 198I compared her to Jenna Haze because they have the same body type (cute, petite, natural, no tattoos). But looking at pics of Dichen Lachman I can see the resemblance of facial structure.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
If Jenna Haze and Dichen Lachman had a love child, you'd get Anya.












Reply With Quote



