rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 551 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 8258
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4973
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Update

    Anya on Sunday during day shift. . VIP room, CBJ and cfs. Didn't discuss price prior but asked for 3 bills afterwards. Gave 250. Did not include room price so spent upwards of $3 . 4 after drink and entry.

    She's a hot spinner and is enjoyable. Have fun.

  2. #4972

    Visa at Sugars

    I popped in for lunch.

    Got a room with visa. Average BBBJ. Cotton mouth.

    When it was time to hop on I said no condom. She just hoppedon until I busted inside her. In and out for under 300 including room and cover.

    She is a white trash stoner but she gave me what I needed.

  3. #4971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Well Bbking, was it bb for Lacey too?
    I only do bb greek if the woman has cleaned it out with an enema.

  4. #4970

    Pandoras on a Thur afternoon

    Went to Pandoras at around 3 PM on a Thur afternoon Wanted to look at the line-up perform on the stage. Ava, Anya, Celeste, Amari, Karina, Angel, and couple others. Usually as soon as you sit you are approached by someone but this time I had to wait for atleast 5-6 songs before a girl approached me. It appears to be the pattern that day, other mongers were also sitting idle. I made eye contact on stage with Angel (beautiful tall brunette) , she stopped by immediately after her stint. Decided for standard 3 for100 went back had great sensual dance but no extras. She really knows what she is doing and is very good at it. I was okay with not getting any extras as it was my first time with Angel. Total damage $20 entree + $100 dance + $20 tip. Sat down for 2-3 other dances on stage and came out.

  5. #4969

    Her ass is incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    Well Bbking, was it bb for Lacey too?

  6. #4968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 266
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Is she on Insta?
    Lacey is P_bubblebutt69 on TNA.

  7. #4967

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    Is she on Insta?

  8. #4966
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.
    What was the damage for those services?

  9. #4965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Lacey at Sugars

    Lacey at Sugars is fun. Nice BBBJ. She loves her little asshole pounded.

  10. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Monse just rode me hard and deep. Her pussy was WET!

    She is a motivated woman today!
    I saw her after 3 clients worked her over.

    Ate her out in the VIP. She had that tangy musty taate we all love.

  11. #4963
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like?
    Chubby girl. Mexico.

  12. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I definitely see the Dichen Lachman resemblance. However, Anya has a WAYYY better ass than Jenna Haze.
    Hey I lost many a load to Jenna's litte ass. Have some respect! .

  13. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandora last night. Jessie suck and ride my wang.

    She talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

    I drunk.
    What does she look like?

  14. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I compared her to Jenna Haze because they have the same body type (cute, petite, natural, no tattoos). But looking at pics of Dichen Lachman I can see the resemblance of facial structure.

    If Jenna Haze and Dichen Lachman had a love child, you'd get Anya.
    I definitely see the Dichen Lachman resemblance. However, Anya has a WAYYY better ass than Jenna Haze.

  15. #4959
    Did you ever get an answer for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this thot?

    Princess.

    https://www.instagram.com/nellyybandsss/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape