Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8259
-
05-17-23 18:20 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 43Did you ever get an answer for this?
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 17:52 #4958I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Jessie
I go to Pandora last night. Jessie suck and ride my wang.
She talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahahaha.
I drunk.
-
05-16-23 20:45 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 198I compared her to Jenna Haze because they have the same body type (cute, petite, natural, no tattoos). But looking at pics of Dichen Lachman I can see the resemblance of facial structure.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
If Jenna Haze and Dichen Lachman had a love child, you'd get Anya.
-
05-16-23 18:25 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 1102Monse
Monse just rode me hard and deep. Her pussy was WET!
She is a motivated woman today!
-
05-16-23 17:10 #4955I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877New Girl at Pandoras
Don't see new girls. They rob you.
See girls there long time.
-
05-16-23 16:57 #4954I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Ask how long they work there.
Originally Posted by KennySex69
[View Original Post]
If short time. No dance.
I just say I need wang suck. They no suck wang. No dance.
Ok?
-
05-16-23 15:54 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 179Anya
Does she go BB and what price range is she at?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 13:51 #4952Regular Member

Posts: 3Seattle two day work trip
Thanks for sharing all the stripper info, arrived for a work trip with some free time so decided to check out Pandoras and Kittens. I missed the day shift which I'm sure is hotter action. Went straight to pandoras, was pretty dead maybe 3-4 girls working. None were my type, tried some dances with a tall slim brunette chick, fun dance 3 for $1 but nothing more than a blue balls dry hump. Decided to head over to Kittens as it was on my way to hotel. That's where things got more interesting. Had another regular dance with an Arizona chick, kept making eye contact with a cutie a few booths over that was having way more fun. Ended up with her back there later, Mila was her name hot Mexican chick with a great ass, exactly what I was looking for. She whipped it out and got to the fun stuff, all covered but really fun experience and hang. Would see her again, as she knows how to make sure a guy leaves with a smile. Went back to Kittens Monday night, more girls working. Ended up with Layla a hot petite body darker skin girl frizzy hair, horrible experience, everything was an upswell constantly which was a total buzz kill, she ended up just totally ripping me off a couple hundred bucks, my pants smell awful, not sure if that scent can even come out in the wash. Left frustrated, but my pants smell so bad maybe for the better. You Win some, you loose some. Thanks for the tips for us out of town visitors.
-
05-16-23 13:33 #4951I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Anya good time and nice lady. She like my wang.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 00:28 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 271I've heard her compared to both this girl and Jenna Haze. I mean my gawd! 🥵.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 22:27 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 158Dichen
Wow. I am definitely going to check that out.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 13:08 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 256Police Trick
Close one eye for a few minutes before you walk in. After you enter, switch eyes and you can see better in the dark.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 04:14 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 46Pandora's
Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes. Really like how dark it is. Monse, Mandy, and Anya we're all busy with Monse ducking out early. Mandy was busy but I got to meet Anya. She reminds me of Dichen Lachman (if she was European). Definitely liking this club again. Going to make the trek over more frequently.
-
05-14-23 19:19 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 158Mothers' Day
That's hot as hell.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
Which dancer?
Covered or bare?
-
05-14-23 17:35 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 72Pandora's
I just went so deep into mothers day. Feeling totally drained. In a good way. I appreciate all the hard working moms for real.









Reply With Quote



