Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 552 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Monse

    Monse just rode me hard and deep. Her pussy was WET!

    She is a motivated woman today!

  2. #4955
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    New Girl at Pandoras

    Don't see new girls. They rob you.

    See girls there long time.

  3. #4954
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by KennySex69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing all the stripper info, arrived for a work trip with some free time so decided to check out Pandoras and Kittens. I missed the day shift which I'm sure is hotter action. Went straight to pandoras, was pretty dead maybe 3-4 girls working. None were my type, tried some dances with a tall slim brunette chick, fun dance 3 for $1 but nothing more than a blue balls dry hump. Decided to head over to Kittens as it was on my way to hotel. That's where things got more interesting. Had another regular dance with an Arizona chick, kept making eye contact with a cutie a few booths over that was having way more fun. Ended up with her back there later, Mila was her name hot Mexican chick with a great ass, exactly what I was looking for. She whipped it out and got to the fun stuff, all covered but really fun experience and hang. Would see her again, as she knows how to make sure a guy leaves with a smile. Went back to Kittens Monday night, more girls working. Ended up with Layla a hot petite body darker skin girl frizzy hair, horrible experience, everything was an upswell constantly which was a total buzz kill, she ended up just totally ripping me off a couple hundred bucks, my pants smell awful, not sure if that scent can even come out in the wash. Left frustrated, but my pants smell so bad maybe for the better. You Win some, you loose some. Thanks for the tips for us out of town visitors.
    Ask how long they work there.

    If short time. No dance.

    I just say I need wang suck. They no suck wang. No dance.

    Ok?

  4. #4953

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Anya good time and nice lady. She like my wang.
    Does she go BB and what price range is she at?

  5. #4952

    Seattle two day work trip

    Thanks for sharing all the stripper info, arrived for a work trip with some free time so decided to check out Pandoras and Kittens. I missed the day shift which I'm sure is hotter action. Went straight to pandoras, was pretty dead maybe 3-4 girls working. None were my type, tried some dances with a tall slim brunette chick, fun dance 3 for $1 but nothing more than a blue balls dry hump. Decided to head over to Kittens as it was on my way to hotel. That's where things got more interesting. Had another regular dance with an Arizona chick, kept making eye contact with a cutie a few booths over that was having way more fun. Ended up with her back there later, Mila was her name hot Mexican chick with a great ass, exactly what I was looking for. She whipped it out and got to the fun stuff, all covered but really fun experience and hang. Would see her again, as she knows how to make sure a guy leaves with a smile. Went back to Kittens Monday night, more girls working. Ended up with Layla a hot petite body darker skin girl frizzy hair, horrible experience, everything was an upswell constantly which was a total buzz kill, she ended up just totally ripping me off a couple hundred bucks, my pants smell awful, not sure if that scent can even come out in the wash. Left frustrated, but my pants smell so bad maybe for the better. You Win some, you loose some. Thanks for the tips for us out of town visitors.

  6. #4951
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes. Really like how dark it is. Monse, Mandy, and Anya we're all busy with Monse ducking out early. Mandy was busy but I got to meet Anya. She reminds me of Dichen Lachman (if she was European). Definitely liking this club again. Going to make the trek over more frequently.
    Anya good time and nice lady. She like my wang.

  7. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I am definitely going to check that out.
    I've heard her compared to both this girl and Jenna Haze. I mean my gawd! 🥵.

  8. #4949

    Dichen

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes. Really like how dark it is. Monse, Mandy, and Anya we're all busy with Monse ducking out early. Mandy was busy but I got to meet Anya. She reminds me of Dichen Lachman (if she was European). Definitely liking this club again. Going to make the trek over more frequently.
    Wow. I am definitely going to check that out.

  9. #4948

    Police Trick

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes.
    Close one eye for a few minutes before you walk in. After you enter, switch eyes and you can see better in the dark.

  10. #4947

    Pandora's

    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes. Really like how dark it is. Monse, Mandy, and Anya we're all busy with Monse ducking out early. Mandy was busy but I got to meet Anya. She reminds me of Dichen Lachman (if she was European). Definitely liking this club again. Going to make the trek over more frequently.

  11. #4946

    Mothers' Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I just went so deep into mothers day. Feeling totally drained. In a good way. I appreciate all the hard working moms for real.
    That's hot as hell.

    Which dancer?

    Covered or bare?

  12. #4945

    Pandora's

    I just went so deep into mothers day. Feeling totally drained. In a good way. I appreciate all the hard working moms for real.

  13. #4944

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    lovely boobies to suck on tho.
    Here's what I posted a few months ago. "Nice soft boobs. Not pierced which is what I like. Gets pretty naked in lap dance area. You can touch her clit but that's the limit. For me only charged 30 per song. ".

  14. #4943
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    We've all been there from time to time but Damn I've never had anyone pull out a handkerchief. So sorry dude.
    There was this strip club in Illinois where the private dances were completely nude, the girls would begin by putting a handkerchief on your lap, at least my crotch was free of pussy juice stains LOL.

  15. #4942

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Had dances with Kat but weak. No extras offered.
    Same for me, lovely boobies to suck on tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape