Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 8263
-
05-11-23 12:41 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 87Did L'am change / cancel her Instagram account / name? I thought I had it saved.
If anyone has her updated account please share if able or just PM me.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 11:57 #4932I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
All daytime except Kira and L'am.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
All like to play with wang.
Goodtime.
Diamond talk dirty. Make me cum fast hahahaha.
-
05-10-23 19:10 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 379Kittens
From Kittens I know Rio works day shift. Are the other kittens girls on your list day shift also? I don't go there much.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 14:13 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 603If wang small, ask for Corona discount, they love him and small wang, Carona king of strip club.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Long live Corona!
-
05-10-23 14:07 #4929I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878How much Corona?
Why you guy always ask.
How much Corona?
You tell girl what you want, she say how much.
You good customer she take condom off.
You cheap. You get raincoat.
300 $ easy good time.
-
05-10-23 11:15 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 1102Top Extras
Pandoras.
Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.
Kittens.
Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.
Sugars.
Lola, Visa.
-
05-09-23 09:45 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 63Any word on what happened?
.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 19:52 #4926Regular Member

Posts: 2The best BBBJ I've ever had.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 00:00 #4925Regular Member

Posts: 16Was this in the VIP or the LD area?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 21:39 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 1102Monse
I did a nice BBBJ BBFS and then finished in her mouth today.
-
05-07-23 20:01 #4923Regular Member

Posts: 56BBFS / cip? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 20:00 #4922Regular Member

Posts: 56BBBJ or CBJ?
Originally Posted by TitiSucka
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 16:16 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 268Saw via IG that a dancer named Olivia died.
I guess she used to work at Kitten's?
They're having a vigil there tonight.
-
05-07-23 14:40 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 43Blu
She is the absolute worst! Personal experience and would.
Never repeat. Rough dances, upsell central. Tried to charge me.
$60 for a dance like GTFO with that bullish! T.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 13:27 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 97Luna does good work
I have seen Luna there on Sundays but not recently. Luna has some mileage but she does good work and likes the peen.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





