High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 552 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4941

    Friday Night Talent at Pandoras?

    I am well aware of the afternoon lineup at Pandora's but wanted to get an idea on who provide extras on a Friday eve / night time? Feel free to PM if you don't want to name names happy to share daytime experience in return.

  2. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.

    She looks young. Does she do extras?
    Had dances with Kat but weak. No extras offered.

  3. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd swing by for an after-nooner. Anya was walking out the door when I got there, Celeste was busy with others, and I wasn't feeling Faith on this particular day.

    Got a dance from a Russian spinner hottie named Victoria, which was probably the worst, most awkward dance ever. She then came up an introduced herself again 20 minutes later (guess I'm not that memorable haha).

    Then decided to check out Brit, a new blondie with girl next door looks. Went to the back, she laid a handkerchief across my lap before starting and then had the second worst, most awkward dance ever.

    Others there: Karina, Angel and three others whose names I ignored.

    Oh well, guess Pandora's not a sure bet every day (though good shot it will be next time around. ".
    So frustrating to pay 15-30 bucks to enter and there is no one there literally. In Tijuana you could go to Hong Kong bar and the worse you pay is 5-7 bucks on a Friday or Sat night and there will be hundreds of ladies there.

    They always lie, you ask how many they will say 10-15 than its like 3-4-5 with most likely haggard. I say Ricks on Lake City or whatever its called now is the best bet on a Fri or Sat night. I went there a while ago and you will surly see hotties. But its crazy expensive. 100 bucks for 3 3 min lap dances is too rich for my blood. Might as well get an escort for an hour at one time per month.

  4. #4938
    What day was this? Thursday? Glad to see Celeste has returned. Should go pay her a visit sometime soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd swing by for an after-nooner. Anya was walking out the door when I got there, Celeste was busy with others, and I wasn't feeling Faith on this particular day.

    Got a dance from a Russian spinner hottie named Victoria, which was probably the worst, most awkward dance ever. She then came up an introduced herself again 20 minutes later (guess I'm not that memorable haha).

    Then decided to check out Brit, a new blondie with girl next door looks. Went to the back, she laid a handkerchief across my lap before starting and then had the second worst, most awkward dance ever.

    Others there: Karina, Angel and three others whose names I ignored.

    Oh well, guess Pandora's not a sure bet every day (though good shot it will be next time around. ".

  5. #4937
    We've all been there from time to time but Damn I've never had anyone pull out a handkerchief. So sorry dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd swing by for an after-nooner. Anya was walking out the door when I got there, Celeste was busy with others, and I wasn't feeling Faith on this particular day.

    Got a dance from a Russian spinner hottie named Victoria, which was probably the worst, most awkward dance ever. She then came up an introduced herself again 20 minutes later (guess I'm not that memorable haha).

    Then decided to check out Brit, a new blondie with girl next door looks. Went to the back, she laid a handkerchief across my lap before starting and then had the second worst, most awkward dance ever.

    Others there: Karina, Angel and three others whose names I ignored.

    Oh well, guess Pandora's not a sure bet every day (though good shot it will be next time around. ".

  6. #4936

    Lame day at Pandoras

    Thought I'd swing by for an after-nooner. Anya was walking out the door when I got there, Celeste was busy with others, and I wasn't feeling Faith on this particular day.

    Got a dance from a Russian spinner hottie named Victoria, which was probably the worst, most awkward dance ever. She then came up an introduced herself again 20 minutes later (guess I'm not that memorable haha).

    Then decided to check out Brit, a new blondie with girl next door looks. Went to the back, she laid a handkerchief across my lap before starting and then had the second worst, most awkward dance ever.

    Others there: Karina, Angel and three others whose names I ignored.

    Oh well, guess Pandora's not a sure bet every day (though good shot it will be next time around. ".

  7. #4935

    The Playground Cabaret. Pass on it

    So I went there for the first time because I wanted to check it out.

    Website says $15 cover but at the door black guy say $20 and says because this is the night all girls are amazing blah blah. It's $5 more so whatever.

    Inside I go and there's only 4 fucking girls working and this is 10 pm.

    Only 1 I would say is hot and danced with her, no offer for specials especially being slow. Others were meh but it's subjective so there's a fit for everyone therefore can't knock it.

    Anyway, thought I'd test it against Pandora and it doesn't compare.

    Oh yeah the dances in the back are in open space, too much light. The VIP is in the same spot with a booth and a curtain. $600 for 30 minutes. Good fucking luck.

    I'm sure this post will be a bigger loss than the cheesy $5 door guy was pawning. Almost want to call the owner and tell him it's false advertising. LOL but not worth my time.

  8. #4934

    Days at Kittens?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    From Kittens I know Rio works day shift. Are the other kittens girls on your list day shift also? I don't go there much.
    I am pretty sure that all of the ladies mentioned here can be seen during the day shift.

  9. #4933
    Did L'am change / cancel her Instagram account / name? I thought I had it saved.

    If anyone has her updated account please share if able or just PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    All daytime except Kira and L'am.

    All like to play with wang.

    Goodtime.

    Diamond talk dirty. Make me cum fast hahahaha.

  10. #4932
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras.

    Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.

    Kittens.

    Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.

    Sugars.

    Lola, Visa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    From Kittens I know Rio works day shift. Are the other kittens girls on your list day shift also? I don't go there much.
    All daytime except Kira and L'am.

    All like to play with wang.

    Goodtime.

    Diamond talk dirty. Make me cum fast hahahaha.

  11. #4931

    Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras.

    Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.

    Kittens.

    Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.

    Sugars.

    Lola, Visa.
    From Kittens I know Rio works day shift. Are the other kittens girls on your list day shift also? I don't go there much.

  12. #4930
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Why you guy always ask.

    How much Corona?

    You tell girl what you want, she say how much.

    You good customer she take condom off.

    You cheap. You get raincoat.

    300 $ easy good time.
    If wang small, ask for Corona discount, they love him and small wang, Carona king of strip club.

    Long live Corona!

  13. #4929
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    How much Corona?

    Why you guy always ask.

    How much Corona?

    You tell girl what you want, she say how much.

    You good customer she take condom off.

    You cheap. You get raincoat.

    300 $ easy good time.

  14. #4928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Top Extras

    Pandoras.

    Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.

    Kittens.

    Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.

    Sugars.

    Lola, Visa.

  15. #4927
    Any word on what happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Saw via IG that a dancer named Olivia died.

    I guess she used to work at Kitten's?

    They're having a vigil there tonight.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape