Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 551 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 8263
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4933
    Did L'am change / cancel her Instagram account / name? I thought I had it saved.

    If anyone has her updated account please share if able or just PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    All daytime except Kira and L'am.

    All like to play with wang.

    Goodtime.

    Diamond talk dirty. Make me cum fast hahahaha.

  2. #4932
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras.

    Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.

    Kittens.

    Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.

    Sugars.

    Lola, Visa.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    From Kittens I know Rio works day shift. Are the other kittens girls on your list day shift also? I don't go there much.
    All daytime except Kira and L'am.

    All like to play with wang.

    Goodtime.

    Diamond talk dirty. Make me cum fast hahahaha.

  3. #4931

    Kittens

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras.

    Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.

    Kittens.

    Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.

    Sugars.

    Lola, Visa.
    From Kittens I know Rio works day shift. Are the other kittens girls on your list day shift also? I don't go there much.

  4. #4930
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Why you guy always ask.

    How much Corona?

    You tell girl what you want, she say how much.

    You good customer she take condom off.

    You cheap. You get raincoat.

    300 $ easy good time.
    If wang small, ask for Corona discount, they love him and small wang, Carona king of strip club.

    Long live Corona!

  5. #4929
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    How much Corona?

    Why you guy always ask.

    How much Corona?

    You tell girl what you want, she say how much.

    You good customer she take condom off.

    You cheap. You get raincoat.

    300 $ easy good time.

  6. #4928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Top Extras

    Pandoras.

    Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.

    Kittens.

    Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.

    Sugars.

    Lola, Visa.

  7. #4927
    Any word on what happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Saw via IG that a dancer named Olivia died.

    I guess she used to work at Kitten's?

    They're having a vigil there tonight.
    .

  8. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or CBJ?
    The best BBBJ I've ever had.

  9. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I did a nice BBBJ BBFS and then finished in her mouth today.
    Was this in the VIP or the LD area?

  10. #4924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Monse

    I did a nice BBBJ BBFS and then finished in her mouth today.

  11. #4923
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see Faith at Pandora. Daytime.

    Monse busy. Faith show me good time. She play with my Wang and ride my Wang.

    I last five song! Usually I cum in 2 or 3. I like a pronstar now. Hahahaha.

    Goodtime.
    BBFS / cip? BBBJ?

  12. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by TitiSucka  [View Original Post]
    Had a few dances with India, Mariah, and Natalie. India was the first to take me to the back. Amazing dirty talk and she let me play with her pussy which made my wang jump. A must try. She mentioned more in the VIP but I just arrived and wanted to try out a few more girls. Mariah approached me and gave me the best BJ in VIP for $$ She let me take the cover off and finish all over her big soft juicy a $$.
    BBBJ or CBJ?

  13. #4921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Saw via IG that a dancer named Olivia died.

    I guess she used to work at Kitten's?

    They're having a vigil there tonight.

  14. #4920

    Blu

    She is the absolute worst! Personal experience and would.

    Never repeat. Rough dances, upsell central. Tried to charge me.

    $60 for a dance like GTFO with that bullish! T.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I personally haven't had any experience with her, but I do remember a guy ranting on multiple reviews on tuscl on how she ripped him off. There was a VIP room, a lot of promises, upsell, paid in advance, and she didn't deliver.

  15. #4919

    Luna does good work

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I was in to see my favorite, monse on Sunday and she felt bad after my first shot because I was still rock hard that she just hopped on again for msog. Love my blue pills. I need to check out Luna sometime. Does she work Sundays? Apparently monse put in a good word for me.
    I have seen Luna there on Sundays but not recently. Luna has some mileage but she does good work and likes the peen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape