Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 8271
-
05-12-23 16:17 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 44Friday Night Talent at Pandoras?
I am well aware of the afternoon lineup at Pandora's but wanted to get an idea on who provide extras on a Friday eve / night time? Feel free to PM if you don't want to name names happy to share daytime experience in return.
-
05-12-23 10:31 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 159Had dances with Kat but weak. No extras offered.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 10:08 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 440So frustrating to pay 15-30 bucks to enter and there is no one there literally. In Tijuana you could go to Hong Kong bar and the worse you pay is 5-7 bucks on a Friday or Sat night and there will be hundreds of ladies there.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
They always lie, you ask how many they will say 10-15 than its like 3-4-5 with most likely haggard. I say Ricks on Lake City or whatever its called now is the best bet on a Fri or Sat night. I went there a while ago and you will surly see hotties. But its crazy expensive. 100 bucks for 3 3 min lap dances is too rich for my blood. Might as well get an escort for an hour at one time per month.
-
05-11-23 22:26 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 97What day was this? Thursday? Glad to see Celeste has returned. Should go pay her a visit sometime soon.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 22:01 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 87We've all been there from time to time but Damn I've never had anyone pull out a handkerchief. So sorry dude.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 21:39 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 120Lame day at Pandoras
Thought I'd swing by for an after-nooner. Anya was walking out the door when I got there, Celeste was busy with others, and I wasn't feeling Faith on this particular day.
Got a dance from a Russian spinner hottie named Victoria, which was probably the worst, most awkward dance ever. She then came up an introduced herself again 20 minutes later (guess I'm not that memorable haha).
Then decided to check out Brit, a new blondie with girl next door looks. Went to the back, she laid a handkerchief across my lap before starting and then had the second worst, most awkward dance ever.
Others there: Karina, Angel and three others whose names I ignored.
Oh well, guess Pandora's not a sure bet every day (though good shot it will be next time around. ".
-
05-11-23 19:15 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 84The Playground Cabaret. Pass on it
So I went there for the first time because I wanted to check it out.
Website says $15 cover but at the door black guy say $20 and says because this is the night all girls are amazing blah blah. It's $5 more so whatever.
Inside I go and there's only 4 fucking girls working and this is 10 pm.
Only 1 I would say is hot and danced with her, no offer for specials especially being slow. Others were meh but it's subjective so there's a fit for everyone therefore can't knock it.
Anyway, thought I'd test it against Pandora and it doesn't compare.
Oh yeah the dances in the back are in open space, too much light. The VIP is in the same spot with a booth and a curtain. $600 for 30 minutes. Good fucking luck.
I'm sure this post will be a bigger loss than the cheesy $5 door guy was pawning. Almost want to call the owner and tell him it's false advertising. LOL but not worth my time.
-
05-11-23 14:00 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 35Days at Kittens?
I am pretty sure that all of the ladies mentioned here can be seen during the day shift.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 12:41 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 87Did L'am change / cancel her Instagram account / name? I thought I had it saved.
If anyone has her updated account please share if able or just PM me.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 11:57 #4932I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
All daytime except Kira and L'am.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
All like to play with wang.
Goodtime.
Diamond talk dirty. Make me cum fast hahahaha.
-
05-10-23 19:10 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 379Kittens
From Kittens I know Rio works day shift. Are the other kittens girls on your list day shift also? I don't go there much.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 14:13 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 603If wang small, ask for Corona discount, they love him and small wang, Carona king of strip club.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Long live Corona!
-
05-10-23 14:07 #4929I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878How much Corona?
Why you guy always ask.
How much Corona?
You tell girl what you want, she say how much.
You good customer she take condom off.
You cheap. You get raincoat.
300 $ easy good time.
-
05-10-23 11:15 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 1106Top Extras
Pandoras.
Luna, Monse, Faith, Anya, Martina, Diamond, L'AM.
Kittens.
Unique, Rio, Pretty, Kira.
Sugars.
Lola, Visa.
-
05-09-23 09:45 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 63Any word on what happened?
.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





